-2-

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin had recently just gotten back home from school, and he was tired as . (Jimin's silently thanking Taemin for suddenly canceling dance practice today.)

More tired than usual, why?

Because first off, the latest episode of Bodan Shonendan was always lingering in his mind and how ing weird it was and because of that he woke up late.

Second, at lunch today he managed to spill his Coke all over himself and he had to change to his PE shirt, AND he smelled like Coke the entire day and he only managed to wash it off after PE class ended, and boy did he smell as .

And third, he got into a heated fight with one of officers in his Anime Club (Yes, he's also part of the Anime Club at his school, sue him, he loves anime THAT much. ) about the latest episode of Bodan Shonendan, since she was actually giddy about the whole thing and hell no does Jimin let that slide.

Call him petty but that pissed him off for reasons even he doesn't know.

And because of that, he almost got kicked out but he was friends with almost everyone there, and they managed to save Jimin from getting kicked out, thank God.

As much as Jimin hates the anime club, the people there actually love anime just as much as he which Jimin thinks makes the club worth the time.

And now Jimin's just tired from everything that happened, he was alone in his apartment for the entirety of today since Taehyung decided to crash at Namjoon's apartment for the night, because he needed help with his Math homework which was due next week because Taehyung doesn't do procrastinating, even though Jimin procrastinates 24/7.

But...

Since the second he stepped into his apartment, Jimin had felt a weird sensation.

Like someone was watching him, which was weird because he's alone and he knows that as a fact since he and Taehyung separated at the bus stop, which means it can't be Taehyung or else he would have known, and if someone did break in (Which Jimin highly doubts.) something would have been missing or broken, but there's nothing missing and there's no sign of someone breaking in.

Jimin tried to ignore the feeling even though he's now scared less and is ready to fight whenever a sound could be heard,

He decided to go take a bath first before doing anything else, like hiding under his blankets and pillows and hoping the weird sensation would soon fade away.

 

~(❁YM❁)~

 

After he took a bath and changed into comfortable clothes he decided to check out twitter to see if anyone had also tweeted about the weird episode from yesterday,

Indeed there were a lot of confused and angry tweets about the latest episode, and of course, there were the few tweets about their ship finally sailing which left Jimin feeling slightly agitated but he continued on,

Suddenly there was a notification popping out from below, showcasing that so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter