Friends?

Sweet Lies

JIHEE POV

I woke up early since I was supposed to walk to Mei’s house to pick her up. I texted her saying that I was on my way, I was halfway to her house until Taeyong and his friends stopped me. “What.” I said and they smiled at me “Let’s walk together.” Taeyong said and I looked at the time. “No that’s okay.” I said as I continued walking, “Yah, Yah, Yah! Hold up.” He said panicked making me turn around to face him. “We should go together! As friends!” He said and I thought about it for a second before pulling out my phone, I texted Mei saying that I couldn’t pick her up so that she’s had to ask Jackson. 

I put my phone away and started walking away, “Hurry up.” I said as I turned around to see him and his friends staring at me. “We’re going to be late.” I said as they jogged after me. We walked to school mostly quiet since Mark and Jaehyun didn’t say anything. Taeyong was trying to have small talk with me but I kept dodging his questions. “Let’s be friends.” Taeyong said as I glanced at him to see him smiling at me. 

‘For a bad boy he doesn’t seem so bad

I said to myself as I smiled and nodded, as we walked into the gates together people started whispering.

”That’s my Oppa!” “How dare she?!” “Isn’t that Jihee?”

People said making me sigh as I saw Jackson standing with Mei, they had their jaws open making me wave towards them. I walked up to them and they looked at me shocked. “Uh, you-Taeyong? Uhhhh.” Mei said confused as we were walking to class. “Jihee!” I turned around to see Taeyong calling my name, “Ditch with me.” He said quietly so teachers wouldn’t know. “Uh sorry to say this but she’s not leaving with you.” Jackson said and Taeyong sighed before rolling his eyes. “You said that you wish that you didn’t need to go to school sometimes so let’s go, together.” He said and I looked at him knowing that I did tell him that when we were walking.

”Dude she’s not going!” Jackson said as he pushed Taeyong, “Jackson!” Mei yelled as Taeyong punched Jackson in his jaw. “Yah!” We turned to see a teacher running towards us making us panic, “Let’s go.” Taeyong said as he grabbed my hand and started running. “Where are we going?” I asked as I looked behind us to see everyone panicking. “Don’t worry.” He replied as we continued running.

We got to the rooftop which I didn’t know was open since it was always locked. “I thought it was locked?” I painted and he pulled out a key from his pocket “The only copy of the rooftop key, I took it off the key rack in Mrs. Kim’s office.” He said as I remembered that our principal had a key rack in her office, Taeyong walked towards the edge of the rooftop and I slowly followed. He took a seat on the rim and I stood up and looked down at the flowers on the floor from the trees. I smiled as I felt the wind blow my hair back off my shoulders.

”It’s an amazing view right?” Taeyong asked and I hummed agreeing with him, “It is, no wonder you always come here.” I chuckled and he nodded as he looked up at me. “What’s love to you?” He asked taking me a back a bit “Love is a bond between to people involving heartbreaks and lies.” I said as I took a seat next to him, “Love is made up of lies, they might say they love you when they don’t fully understand the word love.” I continued as I looked at the sky, “Why do you think that?” He asked and I chuckled to myself “Because I’ve been through it and know that love is a strong word that can affect people.” I whispered as I looked at Taeyong who was looking at me.

”Don’t think that, it’s not always just lies. There’s feelings involved, real feelings.” He said and I smiled making him look at me while smiling. “Let’s hang out more, friend.” I said and he chuckled before smiling again, I got up and he reached his hand towards me as I helped pull him up. We went back to class but surprisingly we didn’t get in trouble.

 

A/N 

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think! ❣️