Sorry

Sweet Lies

JIHEE POV

As I was inside the classroom cleaning, I heard someone yelling my name out in the hall. I looked out the door and saw my best friends Mei (Pronounced as M~A~Y) and Jackson running down the hall. “Hurry!” They yelled as Mei grabbed my arm and I ran with them. “Where are we going?!” I asked as I chased after them. Suddenly I bumped into someone making me fall onto the floor. I looked up and saw the bad boy of the school looking down at me, I gulped silently and Jackson ran towards me and helped me up. “I’m sorry.” I said and he just looked at me as Jackson asked if I was hurt. “Why don’t you watch out?” Jackson said to him making me widen my eyes and hit Jackson. “I don’t need to.” The guy said to Jackson as he walked towards Jackson and I. Jackson opened his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off.

”Shut up and let’s go.” I said strictly and Jackson sighed as he glared at the boy and I walked away with him. “So rude.” Jackson mumbled and I bumped him in his waist making him pout at me. “You can’t go picking fights with people.” I scolded as Jackson sighed and we saw Mei standing at the corner on her phone. “Why are you just standing here?” I asked her and she looked down the hall and pulled us behind her. She faced us and smacked Jackson making him rub him rub his head. “Yah! That’s Lee Taeyong! He’s the bad boy and playboy of the school!” She whisper shouted and I looked at Jackson to see him scoffing. “He isn’t that good looking.” He mumbled and I sighed at him.

We went to class and saw Taeyong who I forgot was in my class, he sat in the back with his best friends Mark and Jaehyun. I took a seat in the back as well but on the other side of the class, I took out my stuff and then someone pulled a chair open next to me. “Can I sit here?” I looked up and saw Taeyong already sitting in the desk next to me while facing me. “Uh sure, you’re already sitting.” I mumbled the last parts before checking the time on my phone. I sighed dreadfully and saw Jackson waving at me and glaring at Taeyong who was also glaring back at him. “Your friend is really annoying.” Taeyong said as I looked at him to see him staring at me. 

I looked away and he chuckled before the teacher walked in, I was texting Jackson underneath my desk and checked to see if our teacher was staring. I heard something on my desk and I looked up to see a piece of paper on it.

What’s your number?

I looked around and saw Taeyong smirking at me and I debated at first but then said no. He seemed kinda shocked since every girl gave him there number without him asking. Class ended and Mei ran towards me to show me a text message between her and her boyfriend. “Hm that’s nice Mei.” I said as she sighed and looked at me “Don’t you believe in love Jihee?” She asked as my lips became a straight line. “Uh I do it’s just that I think love is based off lies.” I said as she took a seat next to me at a empty desk. “But it isn’t.” She said and I looked at her with confusion in my eyes.

She sighed and went back to her seat as school continued. I was at lunch waiting for Mei and then someone placed there tray next to me. “Hey, Jihee right?” I looked to my side to see Mark, Taeyong’s best friend smiling at me. “Uh yeah.” I said and he nodded as he looked at me “Can I help you?” I asked and he shook his head as he turned away to eat his food, I took out my phone not wanting to eat without Mei with me. “You’re cute, you know.” He said shocking me. I blushed as my hair fell down a bit covering my eyes.

I pushed it back and looked at him to see him smiling at me. “Mark.” We looked up at the voice and saw Taeyong staring st us making Mark stand up right away and go somewhere with him and Jaehyun.

 

A/N

Thanks for reading!! Please tell me what you think and please support this fan fiction!!