And so it starts

Books and dirty gym socks
Please log in to read the full chapter

Day 1

Being woken up by pounding on his bedroom door is not Taeyong's ideal way to start his morning, but at this point, it's a routine. 

"Hurry up and get out of bed and you better have all of your stuff ready cause im not going to wait for you!" Ten yelled from th other side of the door. Taeyong regrets giving him a spare key.  

With a groan overexaggerated in hopes of Ten hearing from the other side of the door, Taeyong slowly got out of bed. He moved slower today in hope of aggrevating Ten and Yuta, who was surely on his way over if he aleady wasn't there. Taeyong had all of his stuff ready anyway so he didn't have to worry about that while he showered and continud his normal morning routine. 

After Taeyong finished getting ready, they started the 10 minute walk from Taeyong's house to the school. 

//////

Jaehyun would rather be asleep. 

That's all he had to say about being at school so early when the rest of the school got to stay home. It's not that he's dreading this week, on the contrary, he's looking forward to finally being able the change into his wolf form. He just doesn't like the idea of having to wake up an hour earlier than usual everday for the entire week. 

"Can you stop sulking and move faster? We have to find a decent seat, I don't want to be next to someone annoying for however long this initiation ceremony bull is." Doyoung called out to Jaehyun, who had managed to move slower by the second, clearly too busy pouting to notice anything. 

"Doyoung's right, there may not be many people here this week but most of the people who are here, tend to be loud and obnoxious." Johnny pulled Jaehyun's arm, fully puling him out of his haze and focused back on his surroundings. 

They were at the doors right outside of the gymnasium, where they will be a very brief explanation of everything that will be happening this week. 

They found a seat and all sat down just before the principal walked to the center of the room to start what Jaehyun hoped wasn't going to be another one of his long-winded speeches. 

“Good morning students, I’m sure you all know that this will be a very important week for everyone. If not, well, I’ll tell you why this week is so important. This will week you will

Please log in to read the full chapter