Popcorn sundaes and bad gossip

Books and dirty gym socks
Please log in to read the full chapter
Friday, two days until the coming of age week

"I can't believe I have to watch you put popcorn on you're ice cream as if it wasn't absolutley disgusting" Taeyong complained as Ten put so much popcorn on his sundae that it was spilling over. 

"Would you let me live? It tastes good and you're not eating it so stop being such a baby about it" Ten retaliated while shoving a spoonful of his sundae down his throat. 

The three friends shared equally disgusted faces as their friend spoke with his mouth full of chocolate ice cream and soggy popcorn. It was a Friday night and, as they do every week, they were at Taeil's house to watch movies, stuff their faces with as much junk food as their stomaches could handle, and talk until they see the sunrise out side the window. It may not be the most healthy thing for them to do but Taeyong loves every bit of it. Today they decided to watch 'The Faculty' a horribly cheesy movie from the 90's about aliens taking over the minds of eveyone in their town, starting with the school's faculty. The movie was long forgotten, though, as they started to talk about the recent rumors circling the school. 

"Did you here that Seulgi's girlfriend cheated on her again" Ten asked, he was usually their main source of this information as he loved the drama and being in everone else's business.

"Yeah, Irene told me, she was absolutely fuming and complained about how stupid Seulgi was to coninuosly go back to her." Taeil said. 

"I mean she is kind of stupid to keep going back, this is like the third time she's cheated and they're always fighting about stupid stuff. I think it's time Seulgi stops trying to fix it, it's a one-sided effort." Taeyong said, a little frustrated himself. He likes Seulgi, she was a nice girl and didn't deserve to be treated that way. Maybe he'll speak to her the next time he sees her in the dance studio. 

"I heard it was her sister" Yuta supplied. 

"Chin-Sun?! Mi-Cha cheated on Seugi with Chin-Sun?! That's horrible, how could she do that to her sister?" Ten shouted, utterly suprised by this new revelation. 

"Seulgi never introduced Mi-Cha to her family, so Chin-Sun probably had no idea that she was Seulgi's girlfriend. Mi-Cha, however, knew who she was. Seulgi's shown her plenty of picuters of her family and even some of just her and Chin-Sun" Taeil said. He was the closest to Seulgi out of the four of them so he probbly knew more of the situation than just whispers around school.  

"Do you think they know?" Ten questioned. 

"Of course Seulgi knows, idiot, she was the one who told Irene" Yuta said incredulously. 

"No, I meant does Seulgi know that Chin-Sun was the person Mi-Cha cheated on her with? Does Chin-Sun know that Mi-Cha was her sister's girlfriend? And who are you calling idiot, i'm a genius" Ten said with an obvious sarcastic undertone and a sassy flip of the non-existent hair on his shoulder.  

Ignoring the last bit of what Ten said, Taeil responded in his usual calm I-know-all tone: "I think it's definately something they should know but Mi-Cha isn't going to be the one to tell them and it's not really our place to say something. Maybe Irene will tell them or, worst-case scenario, she'll hear it from someone at school." 

The conversation continued, easily turning onto another person with another problem. Taeyong wasn't listening though, his mind was full of worried thoughts about the week to come. He and everyone else around him were certain he would present as an omega, but that wasn't what was bothering him. He was worried about finding a mate and a pack that would accept him. He's been told many times that he is too outspoken and opinionated for someone who is most likely an omega. He knows that omegas are expected to be quiet, they're supposed to listen when someone tells them what to do. He's not like that though, he's the exact opposite actually. Him and Ten, who will likely present as an omega as well, will have to worry about the ridicule they're bound to get for how un-omega they are.Taeyong doesn't plan on changing who he is just so an alpha will have him as their mate and he knows Ten doesn't plan to either. He guesses they'll just have to solve that problem when it arises. Taeyong was brought out of his thoughts and back into reality when Yuta called out his name.

"Taeyong, we're going to order some pizza, what do you want on it?" Yuta questioned once the fog cleared from Taeyong's contemplative eyes, a sign that he was out of his head and listening.    

"I don't really care, just don't let Ten decide on what to have, he always chooses weird that I dint't even know you could put on a pizza." Taeyong replied, pushing away all of the self-conscious thoughts to the back of his mind. He's going to enjoy tonight, not stress over something stupid. 

"Hey! I don't put weird on my pizza, why do you always question my food choices?" Ten shouted from some where inside Taeil's small home. 

"Because your food choices scream 'I do nothing but smoke weed so now i'm super hungry and this sounds good' and don't even try to deny it" Taeyong shouted right back, hoping to reach wherever Ten was in the house. 

"Everyone shut up, i'm trying to make a phone call and it's hard when you two idiots are yelling at each other from opposite sides of the house." After hearing Yuta say he was going to order the food, they both stopped talking. Their hunger and craving for pizza immediately stopped their petty arguement.   

--------

"We should start our own pack" 

"What?" Three people questioned simultaneous

Please log in to read the full chapter