Talk

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA 

After we were finished with weekly idol, and barely survived through the tsunami of fans, I was beyond tired but still wanted to talk to Jeongyeon. When we got back to the dorms, I carelessly passed Jihyo's room to see Jeongyeon, but as I walked past I could see Jihyo with a frown, but at that moment I could only think about talking to Jeongyeon. 

*Knock Knock* As I gently knocked on the door of Jeongyeon and Momo's room, I turned my head to see Jeongyeon so focused on her Lego's. I chuckled softly as Jeongyeon sudden snapped out of her own little world. She got up, her eyes scrunched with a frown as she scruffily mumbled to me, 

"What are you doing here?" She tried to push me out, her hand set on the door knob. But I stood my ground, looking her deep in the eye as I confidently said, 

"Can we talk?" 

Those three words seemed easy for someone else to say, but for me, they were like carrying a whole tonne of bricks on my back. 

Jeongyeon stared at me blankly, taking a deep breath in before she let me inside properly. We sat down on her bunk, keeping a generous amount of space between us. 

"What did you want to talk about?" She cluelessly said. 

"Look, I'm just going to go straight to the point, what I did to you and Jihyo that night was wrong. I don't want you to hold any grudges around me, because I don't like us being like this." I blurted out, as she listened intentionally. 

"Can we just forget that night and start over, be the same like before?" I searched her face for an answer, as she stared back at me. 

She grinned knowingly, engulfing me in a bear hug, laughing as she literally tackled me down on the bed. 

I went to bed early that night, happy to know that I had gotten one of my most trusted friends back. 

 

x-X-x