JYP Dance Stage

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA

The next morning, I was woken up by my phone, occasional buzzes emitting from it. 

-Idiot#1

HI BELLA! 

We heard that u were performing @ the dance stage today! Can we come?

BELLA? BELLA!

YAH I KNOW UR SLEEPING BUT WAKE UP!

-_-

I wiped my eyes, tapping in my subtle,

-Me

WAT?!

I rolled my eyes, sitting up in my bed as the light shone onto my face. 

-Idiot#1

YAH! What took u so long?

Face time me, the others want 2 talk 2 u.

I clicked on the video call icon, waiting patiently for their faces to pop up. 

"BELLA!" Namjoon a.k.a Idiot#1  picked up, his eyes full of excitement as he saw me.

"HI BELLA!" The others screamed from behind him. 

I rolled my eyes, waving back as I turned down the volume, careful not to wake up the others. 

"We're coming to watch your performance, especially Taehyung here." Jungkook said, wiggling his eyebrows as Tae hit him on the head. 

"YAH!" He snatched the camera off Namjoon, bowing as the others laughed. 

"Wait what? You are not coming, not again!" I whisper-yelled, as Tae gave me a pout. 

"Why not?" He whined.

I opened my mouth to talk, but was interrupted as Red and the others woke up, groaning with exhaustion as I quickly hung up, sliding my phone under my pillow. 

"Bella?" Tzuyu whispered, starting to climb down from her top bunk. 

"GIRLS!" Nayeon called from the kitchen, "GET READY! We're leaving in 10 minutes or else we'll get blocked in traffic!" She said, as we all got up, taking our turns in the bathroom, before changing and getting into the van. 

As I sat down, Jihyo got in taking the seat next to me as she wrapped her petite arms around my waist. 

"Good Morning to you too." I chuckled as she smiled, digging her head into my shoulder. 

I saw Red smirking at me as her eyes switched between us, wiggling her eyebrows at us both. Lucky Jihyo didn't notice, so that she wouldn't blush the same red that I am right now. I poked my tongue out at Red, as she did too. 

I sighed, resting my head on Jihyo's.

At the Stadium...

When we arrived, I had to sadly part from Jihyo and the others as Mina, Nayeon, Red and I had to go the stage where the others were, practicing our partnered dance. 

I waved to Dino, as he smiled, walking over to us with Vernon. 

"OK Guys! We need to get this practice run through spot on, we haven't got much time." JYP clapped from the audience as the girls as I went to one part of the stage, practicing '24 Hours'. 

As we went onto 'Who's Your Mama' I noticed Jackson giving Vernon the familiar glares he gave him at the practice yesterday.

At the end of the practice, I pulled him backstage with me, giving him a look. 

"What?" He said, pretending to be innocent. 

I raised an eyebrow, placing my hands on my hips with extra sass.

"I see the eyes you're giving to poor Vernon" I said, as he shook his head, folding his arms. 

"Eyes? What eyes?" He avoided eye contact with me as he found the curtain behind us more interesting. 

"Don't play dumb with me Jackson, I know that look." I said, making him look at me. "You're jealous aren't you?" I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

He scoffed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as he rolled his eyes. 

"What? I Don't-" I gave him the -don't-lie-to-me- look as he finally gave in. 

"Fine. Maybe I am jealous. So what? It's not like she notices me anyway" He sighed, his shoulders sagging as he looked down. 

I tilted my head, sighing. 

"Jackson-" I started, but was interrupted as JYP called from the stage. 

"Guys! Get into your places! People are already piling in!" 

I heard shuffling of feet behind the curtain as Jackson suddenly disappeared. I glanced around, surprised, looking for his familiar figure. 

Nothing. 

"Bella, are you okay?" Red startled me, her arms behind her back. 

I nearly screamed, my arms out to hit her as she quickly blocked my shot.

"OMO. Red you scared me! Lucky your reflexes are good, or else I would've chopped your head off." I breathed in and out, my chest heaving. 

She laughed, hugging me as we made our way backstage, waiting with Mina and Nayeon for our performance. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jackson watching me and Red with a blank expression, his eyes watery with silent tears. 

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN - Their Performance...

My hands were sweaty with perspiration as the girls and I made our way onto the stage, sitting down in our positions, as we waited for the music to start playing. 

The first notes of Sunmi's '24 Hours' started ticking as I raised my head from my knees, standing up as we all harmonized. 

I shib sa shigani mojara (oh baby)

The camera swerved to Mina, as she sang her part. 

neowa hamkke isseumyeon
neowa nuneul matchumyeon

The camera zoomed out, as it spread to all of us. 

I shib sa shigani mojara (oh baby)

Bella winked at the camera as it zoomed in on her, singing her part.  

naega neoreul manjigo
niga nareul manjimyeon

We all danced to the chorus, as Nayeon sang the whole line. 

I shib sa sigan (uh uh uh)
I shib sa sigan (baby ba baby)

We descended onto the floor, looking out to the audience as we smiled seductively, our moves matching the beat.

I shib sa sigan (uh uh uh)
I shib sa sigan (baby ba baby)

My hair covered my face as I went down. I flipped it back up as we came back up for me and Nayeon's part. Looking out into the audience, I saw Taehyung and his friends in the midst of them. The others nudged him playfully, blushing as I winked at him, moving onto me and Nayeon's lines. 

sigani neomuna ppalli ga
neowaui haruga ilbun gata
nan michil geot gata
(aswiwo aswiwo)

I switched with Nayeon, the girls rotating as I face the audience, making a running motion with my hands, as I quickly walked back to my position. 

neoege gal ttaeneun dallyeoga
tteonaya hal ttaeneun bari anga
tteoreojijil anha
(aswiwo aswiwo) 

Bella sang the next part, her head held up high as if she weren't afraid or as if she had been on this stage before. 

neol bogo isseumyeon....

Mina sang the next part, as I pointed my fingers down, my head swaying with my hand movements. 

modeun geol da ijeobeoryeo
niga nareul gadeuk chaewo

It switched back to Bella, then back to Mina as she ended the song. 

neol ango isseumyeon
modeun ge wanbyeokhae idaero
yeongwonhi itgo sipeo...

The music ended, before transcending into 'Tell Me', the girls from GFRIEND joining us on stage as they posed, swaying the music. 

Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me...

Yerin sang YeEun's part, winking as she swayed her body up, before going back to the chorus. 

nareul saranghandago nal gidaryeo watdago
Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me

Bella sang the next line, hitting the high notes perfectly, complimenting the electronic music. 

naega pillyohada malhae malhaejwoyo
Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me

The camera focused on SinB, as she pumped out her arms, singing SunYe's first lines. 

jakkuman deutgo sipeo gyesok naege malhaejwo
Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me

I sang the last part, singing the high part, as I put up a hand to my mouth as part of the dance, jumping from side to side.  

kkumi anirago malhae malhaejwoyo

Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me ...

The music faded as the first beats of 'Who's Your Mama' played. The girls and I power-walked to the other side of the stage where the boys were, in their given positions. 

I smiled to Vernon, standing in front of him to the side, as I swayed my hips from side to side, facing my backside to the audience. Yugyeom sang the first line, Vernon smiling out to the audience with his head held up high, almost smirking with confidence. 

eolyeosseul ttaebuteo nan nuni jom dalla
amuri yeppeodo dwie sari mojaramyeon
nan nuni anga...

The next part, the boys all sang, as I drew out, slowing running to the side of Vernon, placing my hands on his shoulder as he stuffed his hands in his pocket. 

gin saengmeorie barami bulmyeon naragal geot gati
ganyalpeun yeojaramyeon
nan mami an ga

​His hand pushed me out, before drawing me back in as I stood feet apart, one hand on my head, the other on my side. Yugyeom sang the part again, as Vernon's hand hovered over my back and down my leg.

I couldn't help but side glance at Jackson, my heart broke at the sight of Jackson smirking at SinB as he then looked at me and almost forgot the words, I looked away knowing that I would break down any moment.

We continued dancing as we moved on to the chorus,

Shake that booty that booty booty
Shake that booty that booty booty

Apeseo barabomyeon neomu chakhande
Dwieseo barabomyeon michigesseo oh yeah
Shake that booty that booty booty
Shake that booty that booty booty 

We then joined in together to finish the song off, 

Neol eojjeomyeon johni neoreul eojjeomyeon
Neol eojjeomyeon neol eojjeomyeon johni
Nega wae ireohge johni
Meorikkeutbuteo balkkeutkkaji
Nuneul ttejil moshajanhni

Shake that booty that booty booty
Shake that booty that booty booty
GOD GIRL!


As the song finished, the crowd screamed wildly, waving their fan made items in the air. Looking into the crowd for Taehyung, I only found him winking, giving me a thumbs up. I blushed looking away, as Vernon wrapped one of his arms around my neck, as he led me backstage.

I hugged Vernon, as he congratulated me and the others. The couple who came off after us was Jackson and SinB. As SinB leaned in to kiss Jackson on the cheek, he dodged her, his eyes focused on Vernon as he strode towards us. He grabbed Vernon by the collar roughly, balling his fists tightly as he looked Vernon in the eyes, rage filling his eyes.

"YAH! Jackson! Whats wrong with you?!" The others said, as the boys tried to pry his hands of Vernon. But Jackson was reluctant, as he pushed them all away. 

"What makes you think you can look at Red that way?" He spat, as Vernon remained as calm as he could. 

"Calm down, bro. It's part of the dance." He silently gulped, sweat beading his forehead as Jackson narrowed his eyes into slits. 

"Jackson, oppa..." SinB whined, tugging on his sleeve as Jackson turned his head to glare at her.

She took it as a warning and stepped back towards the girls. 

"Jackson, that's enough" I stepped forward, putting my hand on his arm. 

I felt his tense muscles relax under my touch as he tilted his head to look at me. 

"Yeah, listen to the girl-" Vernon started, as Jackson whipped his head back at him. 

"Jackson please." I squeezed his arm, pleadingly as he kept his cold, hard stare of Vernon. 

"Jacks-" I started, pulling on his sleeve as he furiously pushed me away, his push full of anger and fury. I fell back into a stand of microphones nearby, my sleeve catching on the side of one as it cut my arm, blood rushing out furiously. 

The others gasped, as I held my arm gingerly, my eyes wandering up to his. 

"Omo, Red..." He said, his grasp on Vernon weakening as I looked up at him with angst. 

I heard laughter and chatter from the stage as Bella and Dino came back. When they finally realized the tension in the room, Bella stopped to look down at me. 

"RED! YOU'RE-" She rushed to my side, helping me up as the stage helpers put the stands of microphones back in order.

I looked up at Jackson, my gaze full of angst and sadness, as he fully let go of Vernon, starting to stagger over to me. 

"Don't, Jackson, you've done enough for now." Bella said, rubbing comforting circles into my back as we both went back to the van with the other members.

 

x-X-x


BELLA 

As soon as we finished performing, I looked around to see Red blushing and an angry Jackson, I sighed, this boy never learns.

"He's alright" I mumbled, Dino looked at me confused but I had already walked away.

I ran behind stage changing into the clothes I was wearing before the performance, before meeting up with the others. 

I walked in with Dino, as we both shared personal jokes and chatted, before we stopped. The others were crowded around Jackson and Vernon, as the end of the circle parted, revealing an injured Red. 

"RED! YOU'RE-" I was going to say red, but I intended no pun. 

I crawled to her side, searching my pockets for tissues as she looked up at someone.

Jackson.

He let go of Vernon, as he started walking over to us. I helped Red up, standing in front of her protectively as she winced at the pain in her arm. 

She said a few last words to him, before I helped her walk to the van where the other members were waiting to praise our performance. I gave her my hoodie to hide her arm, as she wanted no one to make a big fuss out of it. 

Momo and Dahyun danced around outside, as the others stayed in the van, either texting or chatting as we approached. 

"BELLA!" I heard a strangely familiar voice scream. 

A pair of petite arms wrapped around my waist as someone placed the side of their head on my back. I laughed, hugging Jihyo. I buried my head into the crook of her neck, taking in her sickly, sweet perfume as I nuzzled my neck in her silky, smooth hair. 

"Don't do that ever again, you hear me?" She whispered into my ear, before looking at me sternly. 

I pouted innocently, "Do what?" 

She smacked me playfully before looking at Red, who tried hard to hide her arm. 

"Are you alright Red?" She smiled warmly at Red, as she wrapped her arm around my waist, nestling her head into my arm. 

"Y-Yeah, w-why wouldn't I be?" She stammered, hiding her arm behind her back. 

Jihyo narrowed her eyes, before smiling, hugging her as she pulled me into the van.

 

x-X-x