CHINESE CINDERELLA

CHINESE CINDERELLA

From Sehun’s point of view

As son of president of South Korea I am standing on fire stairs of the most famous club in Seoul. And why is son of president standing in cold? Because I needed cigarette and the club is full of paparazzi. I left my friends and bodyguards inside and hide here. Sometimes I need just few minutes alone, without bodyguards and paparazzi around me. Any way why I need five bodyguards! I am adult, but my father is paranoid and my mother is just bundle of nerves when it comes to my safety. I am smoking in silence and watch the street below me. Suddenly I hear slam of doors, probably someone who want to smoke here too. But steps of the person are too fast, and it sounds like clapping of high heels. Hmm, maybe we can have quick . I hear slam of doors again and then few shouting voices. I see girl running down the stairs and few men running behind her. I don’t have much time for thinking as the girl in high heels fall down right into my arms. It surprised me and I lost my balance. I fall down with her on top of me. Her dresses flew up and I see pink lacy but that is not all. ! I swear I saw small peeking out of the tiny . The boy quickly lifted himself of my chest and continue in running. I am sitting in middle of the fire stairs and the world around me disappeared. Was it dream? The boy…or girl was so beautiful. As some fairy creature from another planet! His hair was hazelnut brown and he had big eyes like the cutest deer. And his smell! It is something which I will never forget. Sweet yet y. I am awaken from my trans by the running men chasing the beautiful boy. I quickly get up and run behind them.

“Hey! Stop, leave him alone!”

They stopped and catch their breath.

“He is disgusting freak! You didn’t see it? Boy who is dressing like a girl! We wanted to teach him a lesson.”

“I said leave him alone!”

“Why should we? Who is going to make me? I wanted with some chick and it was boy!!”

“I will.”

I hear cold voice of my bodyguard Kangin behind me. I turn around and see his gun pointing at them. They quickly ran away and I run in way the boy did. I can’t see him, he is probably gone and I won’t find him again. Kangin is asking what happened but I don’t answer and go back in the club. On the fire stairs I see something pink. I go closer and see that it is pink pump. It must be his! The shoe is so small that I hide it in pocket of my jacket and tell to Kangin that I want to go home. He rides me back and I am sitting on backseat. I pull out the shoe from my pocket and examine it. Inside of the shoe is some small logo. I took photo of the logo and send it to Kangin.

“I need to know which logo is this.”

Kangin nods and doesn’t ask anything. He is my favourite bodyguard because he never has questions. He drives me to my apartment and I pour myself glass of juice. I put the shoe on my nightstand and slowly drink the juice. All I can see are his eyes. I have never seen something so beautiful. I fall asleep thinking about the mysterious boy.

Next day Kangin have the information about the logo. It is logo of shoemaker in Seoul. He drove me there and I go in the shop. It is small but nice and full of different shoes. They are making just bespoke shoes, so I pray that they know name of owner of this shoe.

“Welcome, how can I help you?”

Some older man behind counter welcomed me and I put the shoe on the counter.

“I need to find owner of this shoe.”

The man takes the shoe and smile.

“I know just one costumer with such small feet. One boy ordered this shoes for his girlfriend, but I don’t remember his name.”

I put few bills on the counter.

“Do you remember now?”

“I am not sure sir.”

I add few more bills and he writes the name on piece of paper. I took the paper and shoe. I gave the paper to Kangin and tell him to find his address. Lu Han, even his name sounds like from fairy tale. After ten minutes I am heading to catch my deer like boy. We stopped in front of ugly building in poor district of Seoul. I check if the address is right because I can’t believe that someone so fragile and delicate lives here. I got out from car and tell Kangin to wait in car. The building is from cement with many graffiti painting. I found the door with the right number but suddenly I am nervous. What I am doing here? I am hunting deer which I saw just for few seconds? I don’t mind that he is boy because I am biual but what if he isn’t. Maybe he dress like a girl just for fun and he will mock me for my stupidity. I am standing in front of his door and can’t ring on the door bell. My palms are sweating and I wipe them to my trousers. Why I am so nervous? Every girl or boy in my life wanted to have with me. I am pretty and manly. My father is ing president and I have enough money to feed smaller country. Come on! You are ing Oh Sehun! I push the doorbell button and I gulp mouthful of saliva. Sweat is running down on my back and suddenly the door opens. There he is! Wraith which I wasn’t sure if he is real. He remembers me and his eyes widen even more. Luhan tries to close the door but I am faster. I put my foot between the door and doorframe.

“Ow!”

He bangs the door, maybe he looks fragile but this hurt.

“What do you want from me?”

“I just want to speak with you Luhan!”

Luhan froze on spot and I get in his small flat which is basically just one room. I close the door behind me and he runs in corner with small table full of boxes of food and portable cooker. Luhan is griping pan in his small hands and I see that he is on edge of crying.

“Luhan calm down, I am not going to hurt you but if you are really so scared I will leave.”

“How the you know my name! Go away!”

Luhan yelps and stepped backward.

“Okay Lulu, I am leaving. I will just give this back to you.”

I put his shoe on ground and slowly go to door. I already have hand on doorknob when I hear his silent angelic voice.

“Thank you sir.”

I turn around and smiled at him. I leave and go back in car. Kangin drives me back to my apartment because I am not in mood for go in club. When I was younger I used to draw and suddenly I want to draw again after such long years. I am trying to draw Luhan but I can’t draw so well to catch his beauty on paper. His face and voice and sweet scent deserve something better and not just paper. And his name! Oh, the nickname Lulu really suit him. I order dinner and eat in front of TV. My apartment is so huge for one person. Suddenly there is news in TV about big fire in district where Luhan lives. Please God, not his house. I almost got a heart attack when I see Luhan’s building in fire. No! I quickly jump from couch and ran to garage. I drive there and see many people and fire trucks. Firemen are fighting with the huge fire and few peoples are in ambulances. But what is most important – where is Luhan?! I am running around the people who used to live in the now destroyed building and suddenly I hear soft sobbing. I turn around and see Luhan sitting on the cold pavement just in shorts and shirt.

“Lulu, sweat heart! You can get ill!”

I wrap him in my coat and coo. He is so small that he is disappearing in my big coat. I lift him bridal style because he is barefoot and the pavement is too cold and dirty.

“Hey! Put me down I am not injured!”

“Shh Lulu. Tell me, do you have some place where you can stay?”

Luhan hang his head and shakes no.

“The fire destroyed my flat and all my stuffs.”

I feel his hot tears on my shirt.

“Don’t be sad, you can live with me. I don’t mind it, actually it would be honor for me to have someone so beautiful in my apartment.”

I see how he blushed but he still shakes his head no.

“So where are you going to stay Lulu? Do you have money for hotel or something?”

He shakes his head no again.

“Just try to live with me and if you don’t like it I will buy you new better apartment than the old ugly one. What about this?”

Lulu in my arms nods.

“But just for few days sir and then I will move out.”

I agree and sit him on passenger seat and buckled his seat belt. Luhan is dirty from ash and his face is tears stained. I drive us home and lift him again.

“Sir I can walk.”

“No no, your adorable feet can’t touch the ground. And don’t call me sir, my name is Sehun.”

Lulu giggles happily and soon we are in my, no, our apartment.

This is how I imagine his apartment but of course it is in Seoul:

 

https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-495-hdrtw5/pelican-bay-windstor-at-bay-colony-pelican-bay-naples-fl-34108

I carry him in bathroom and ran him warm bath. I help him in water and add many different perfumes and rose petals.

“Wait here and I will find you some pyjama.”

I kiss him on top of his nose and grin when I see how Lulu blush. I bring him one of my shirts and wait in bedroom for him. I have in minute Lulu stepped out from bathroom. My silken shirt is too big for him so it slides from his small shoulder, so I can see his collarbones. It reaches in middle of his thighs and the sleeves are too long for him, so he has cute shirt paws. My bedroom has never seen something so beautiful and y. Lulu buttoned the shirt wrong, so I go and ed it and fix it. Lulu is blushing even more and I even saw his small birdie twitching under the shirt.

“So, are you hungry Lulu?”

He silently nods so I take his hand and lead him in kitchen.

“I can’t cook so are you okay with milk and cereals?”

Luhan nods and soon he has bowl with warm milk and five different kinds of cereals. Lulu is eating and he is so cute. His cheeks are full of food and he chews happily. I bet that his skin is smooth as silk but how I can find it out? I don’t want to scare him so I need to wait. I am so amazed by him that I didn’t hear his question and he needs to repeat it.

“Sir how did you know my name.”

“I told you that you will call me Sehun. I know your name from the shoemaker which logo was on your lost shoe.”

Suddenly Luhan drops the spoon and starts to cry. I jump from my chair and kneeled next to him.

“What is wrong?”

“All my things are gone. My shoes, dresses, everything.”

He is sobbing and crying so I hug him and put his head on my shoulder.

“I will buy better shoes and dresses. The most beautiful on the Earth.”

I lift him from chair and lay him in my bed. I tuck him in and his my princess on forehead. Yes! His smooth skin could ashamed the silk. Lulu is fast asleep and admire his beauty. But I have to surprise my sad princess. I took my laptop and shop shoes clothes for him. Then I bought new pink I phone for him. I am son of president so I know how to make people work fast. So everything is going to be here in the morning. I fall asleep next to my sleeping beauty and dream about my Lulu.

 

Next day I am awake before Luhan who must be exhausted after such hard yesterday. I go to kitchen for bottle of water and see that all the presents are here. In the living room are piles of nicely wrapped boxes. I cant wait for his joy. I order sweet pastry for breakfast and make coffee for me and cup of hot chocolate for my treasure. Then I go back in bedroom and open the curtains.

“Wake up princess! Time for breakfast!”

Lulu drowsily got up from bed and bow at me.

“Good morning.”

I take his small hand in mine and kiss his delicate fingers. I sit him in dinning room and tell him to eat. Lulu is eating muffins and he is the toping as small fluffy kitten. I see how he is eyeing the presents in living room. After breakfast I lead him there and sit him on couch.

“Here, it is all just for you my princess.”

At first he is hesitant but then he is ripping the wrapping paper as small child. So many clothes and shoes that he doesn’t need to wear it two times.

“Sehun I need to go to my work!”

“Where are you working darling?”

“I am shop assistant.”

“I want to take you in hospital so get dressed. I need to see if you are okay, you were too close to the fire yesterday.”

Luhan hesitantly nods and I help him carry his new clothes in bedroom. We dressed and I drive us to private hospital. I am driving but Lulu distract me. He is wearing white denim mini skirt with ribbed cashmere sweater in soft lilac hue. The skirt doesn’t hide much and pink suede pumps makes his legs even longer and slimmer. We arrived at hospital and I help my deer out of the car. I gently hold his delicate hand and we go in elevator. In such small place his sweet scent is even stronger. I lead him in office of my friend who is doctor. He knows about Lulu because I called him earlier. I want to wait for him outside of the office, but Lulu don’t let go of my hand.

“Could you go with me please? I am scared of doctors.”

“Of course!”

I yelled and go inside with him. My friend is examining Lulu and I watch his movements as hawk. Yes, he is my friend, but Lulu is like magnet for men. Lulu is healthy, so we can go home.

“Sehun I am little bit hungry. Can we stop somewhere before going home?”

Home. He called my apartment home. Now it is his home because I am not going let him go.

“What would you like to eat?”

“I don’t know. Choose for me.”

I nod and choose restaurant with best sea food. Lulu even let me choose food for him and I am glad. Lulu would probably choose something cheap because he feels like burden. But he is not! I would sell my body parts to buy him everything he wants. At first, we have seafood soup and then spicy squid, stir-fried Anchovies and many other. I order bottle of red wine and soon Lulu is drunk. He had only one glass and he is already red is face and hiccup. Lulu is giggling, and I take my drunk angel home. I lay him in bed and think if I should undress him or not. I take of his shoes and let him sleep. I am working and after few hours Lulu wakes up with headache.

Lulu whined and lay on couch next to me

“I won’t drink again.”

I chuckle over his cuteness and his hair. I sit and his hair while he is enjoying it with closed eyes. It is so relaxing. Just two of us, calm and so close but in same time we are distanced. I can’t give him my love fully because I am too afraid that he doesn’t feel the same. But on the other hand he is okay around me and even asked me to go with him in the doctor office. But is it love or friendship?

 

Next day father has some press conference and I have to go there too. Father is sitting with me on his left side and with mother on right side. We are acting like perfect family for cameras and smile happily. Next week father hold ball in presidential palace and tell me to show up. I am sad because I can’t take Luhan with me, father always find daughter of powerful businessmen.

When I come home Lulu is cooking lunch. His long hair is tied with pink bow and he is wearing sinfully tight shorts and my shirt. He has tied apron around his waist and suddenly I imagine how I lift the apron and rip of the shorts. How his skin is melting under my touches and how I play with his small tight pink hole. Lulu turns to me and he is saying something.

 

"Could you repeat it please?"

 

"I was just saying that I have missed you. What is going through your head?"

 

"I missed you too Lulu. I was thinking about business."

 

Business in my pants.

 

"I will take shower and change and then we can have lunch."

 

Lulu nods and I run in our bedroom. Everything is smelling like him and it is driving me crazy. How can smell so nice? I see one of my shirt in laundry basket and I quickly grab it. I locked the door and turn on the water. I jerk of myself with the shirt and I have peace in my pants for a while. We have lunch and it is really delicious. I am feeling shame because of what I did. Should I tell him about my desires? I have to wait if he loves me too, I am not monster who will force him into something unpleasant for him. My small deer is so cute when he is eating.

 

“You can cook really good, it is delicious! And the apron suits you well.”

 

Lulu blushed and thanked for my compliments. After lunch we washed the dishes together and then went in park for a walk. Luhan is going to work tomorrow and tells me about his friend and story about his work. One of his co-workers sounds like a but Lulu wants to work.

 

 

Next morning when I woke up Luhan is already in work. I get up and see that he cooked breakfast for me with small message next to my cup of coffee.

 

I will come back at 6.

 

I work for few hours and fix up some necessities. At 6 Lulu is back but he isn’t happy, my poor deer is crying out his small heart.

 

“What happened Lulu?”

 

“T…they fired me!”

 

Luhan is crying harder and his face is red. I hug him around shoulders and lead him to couch. This wasn’t in my plan, I thought that they will fire him and Lulu will be happy because he doesn’t need to work any longer. I know, I am monster but don’t judge me. I just want him to be happy and who wouldn’t be happy if they don’t need to work or stressed about anything.

Now my treasure can stay at home and we can spend every minute of the day together.

 

“Lulu please don’t be sad. It is breaking my heart.”

 

Luhan is still crying but not so much as before.

 

“I will cheer you up.”

 

I run him warm bath with vanilla bath bomb and sit him in the hot water. Lulu is still sniffling and I bring him chocolate pralines. I feed him the bonbons and Lulu is smiling again. I gently wash his body and hair. Luhan even let me wash him between his legs. Then I helped him in pyjama and tuck him in bed.

 

“It will be better tomorrow.”

 

I kiss him on forehead and Lulu closed his sad eyes. This wasn’t my intention and I need to make him happy again. After few days of pampering he is happy again but the ball is here and I need to tell him that he cant go with me. I am sad and promise that I will be back as soon as possible. It is breaking my heart to leave him alone but I have to go. The ball is boring as . I dance with daughter of owner of the Samsung. She is flirting with me and tries to seduce me but my heart belongs to Luhan and only Luhan. After few hours I ran away from the ball and drive home. It is late and Luhan is already sleeping. I silently took a shower and lay in bed next to him. I kiss his shoulder which is peeking from under the blanket. I am spooning him and fall asleep.

 

I pretend that I am sick because I need to get him out of the apartment for few hours. I gave him list with things to do and Lulu obediently goes. In moment when I am sure that he is 100 % gone I jump from bed and take all things which I need for my surprise. I decorate living room with hundreds candles and bring silver bucket with ice and bottle of champagne. I have prepared playlist with classical music and high glasses. Then I make path from rose petals leading from front door to bedroom and put gown and shoes for Lulu on bed. I put card with

 

Wear me

 

written on it. I take quick shower and change in suit. I go in the living room and wait for Lulu. Kangin is secretly watching Lulu because I am afraid that my treasure is too easy and weak prey. Kangin calls me when Lulu heads back home. My palms are sweating because of nervousness. What if he doesn’t like the gown? Maybe it is too much, the gown is basically just pile of pink silk chiffon. What if I bought small size? Lulu will think that I see him as fat! I jump from couch and want to cancel my surprise, but it is too late and I hear click of front door. I am listening Lulu's light steps and hear how he calls me. My heart is beating painfully in my chest and suddenly I see how door handle moves. Lulu opens the door and he slowly goes closer to me. I jump from my seat and take his delicate hand in mine.

 

"You look gorgeous!"

 

Lulu blushed.

 

"Sehun what does it mean?"

 

"When we can’t be on ball, the ball must be here."

 

"You shouldn’t spend so much money on me."

 

I smile and open the champagne. I pour glasses for us and we slowly drink. Then I play the music and take his hand.

 

“Can I ask for dance my princess?”

 

I put my arm around his slim waist and press him close to my chest. Lulu is smaller so his forehead is somewhere around my chin. It is handy to kiss him so I do it. Lulu giggle and put his lanky arm around my neck. He lays his head on my chest and we dance slowly. It is so nice and I feel incredibly happy. I slide my hand on his back lower so my hand is touching his small bum. Lulu grips me tighter around neck and press his crotch on my stomach. We dance slowly and suddenly Luhan lifts his head from my chest. We are looking in each other eyes and then Lulu press his soft lips on mine. I hungrily taste his sweet lips and lift him. I easily carry him bridal style in bedroom and gently lay him on bed. We are still kissing and I lift his dresses and undress him. He is wearing small lacy , they are so tiny that they are almost invisible. I gently take them off and kiss and his milky white thighs. Lulu is blushing and say something quietly.

 

“I am Sehun.”

 

Wow, this is really rare.

 

“I will be gentle my princess.”

 

Lulu nods and I take bottle of lube from nightstand.

 

“I am going to stretch you with my fingers covered with lube. It will feel good after few seconds.”

 

Luhan nods again and I put the lube on my two fingers and around his entrance. I slowly slip one finger in him and almost collapsed. He is so tight and warm. After few stretches I add second finger. Luhan is squirming under me and grabs fistful of sheet under him. I am ing my fingers inside and outside of his small tight bum. I probably hit the sensitive spot inside him because Lulu throws his head back and moan.

 

“Again …. please did again Sehun!”

 

My long fingers are really beneficial now and I hit the sensitive spot in him again. Lulu moan again and his little is hard.

 

“Are you really ? Look at you, and hardening like a .”

 

“Please Sehun! It hurt, my birdie hurt!”

 

My hear is melting, he is such cutie.

 

“Don’t worry I will help you.”

 

I take my fingers out of his and Luhan whimper over the loss. I slowly push my in him and Lulu stabs his nail in skin on my back. After few second I can’t take it anymore and pound into him, his tight warm is forcing me to go faster. Lulu is and squirming under me. He is trying to muffle his screams and moans by biting his lips, but I want to hear his sweet voice.

 

“Baby moan for me!”

 

Luhan opens his mouth and the sounds which are coming from his mouth are like music for my ears.

 

“Faster Sehunnie!”

 

Lulu sounds like kitten and I go even faster. Luhan suddenly throws his head back and scratch my back. I feel his hot on my stomach and come inside him. I am completely exhausted and fall on him. We are breathing like we just ran marathon. Lulu is beautiful but now he is even more beautiful. Sweaty with red flushed cheeks. When I catch my breath I lift him bridal style. I carry him in bathroom and ran warm bath for us. I sit my tired princess in water and step in it too. I press his back on my chest and gently wash his sweated body. He has hickeys on neck and the purple looks gorgeous on his white skin. Luhan is tired so I carry him back in bed. I dress him in red silk-satin nightdress. I tuck my princess under duvet and lay next to him.

 

“Do you want to stay with me princess?”

 

“Forever Hunnie.”