Who are you

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes closed, tears are falling as he slowly leans his neck closer to Donghyun. Joochan is ready to die for his love, willing to give his life even it will end his life. His love to Donghyun cannot be express with words. He might have hide his feelings for Bomin's sake but he believes Donghyun knows.  Joochan bit his lip in pain as he felt long, sharp nails pierce his bleeding shoulder, making a scratch mark on his back. A cold breath touched his flesh, fangs gently brushing his bare skin, his grip are so firm and cannot move until slowly his fangs entered his neck. Joochan tried not to scream from the pain by biting his lip harder when suddenly Donghyun loosen his grip on him. 

 

Bomin is in shock, his eyes still cannot believe what he just witnessed in front of him. Seeing Donghyun in a shocking transformation made him tremble in fear but his heart denies it. He had his eyes glowing like a crimson red, his face is as white as snow together with his sharp fangs. His soft hands Bomin used to hold in a second look different as long pointed nails appeared like an animal. 

 

Joochan and Bomin witnessed how their love turned into a new creature, blood with all his strong grip. Fresh blood flows all over his face, his aura is different from what they used to feel. Its somewhat new and kinda look scary but he is Donghyun, the one they both love. He might change but he is Donghyun and they cannot deny how hard he is trying to fight himself for them.

 

 

"Joochan! Bomin! Go out from here now. Quick!!" Donghyun shouted, fighting with all his strength, kicking, punching here and there.

 

They shake their heads in disapproval. They just cant leave Donghyun alone with those evil bastards. Leaving him alone is like they killed him already.

 

"How about you? We wont leave you here alone!!"  Joochan asked in worry.

 

"Just go!!"

 

Out of their will, Joochan and Bomin ran with tears streaming in their eyes. They don't know what will happen to Donghyun and even they wanted to help but they are being chased. They ran as fast as they can but their body is weak from the injuries. Blood drip in each way their feet lead them, their heavy breath greet the cold wind breeze as they struggle to go down the forest they are in. It is so dark and scary at sight, stars are nowhere to be found, they felt so lost and weary.

 

"Hyung, I can't go anymore. Just leave me here now." Bomin said as he catch his breath. His heart is thumping so hard, panting so heavily.

 

"No, I won't leave you here, Bomin ah. Donghyun wanted us to be safe. Just a little bit more. We can now ask for help!"

 

"Just go, hyung please! I'm begging you! They're almost near. Just go without me. I will distract their attention so that you can run and ask for help. Donghyun is in danger right now! He needs help."

 

Bomin dropped his weight on the dirt, his body shakes from the pain as his hands tried to calm his heavy breathing, his wounds are all sore. Seeing his friend in a weak, painful just as he is,  Joochan still insisted to help Bomin get up. Pain is all over his body but he cant just give up easily. Donghyun even sacrificed himself to be left alone in the evil dungeon for them to be safe. It is never been a good idea but they had no other choice. Their enemies are beyond human can imagine, they are no match at all. 

 

"They're here!" An enemy shouted as they spotted Joochan struggled running while carrying Bomin on his back.

 

"Hyung, drop me now! We will both die if you---" Joochan stopped Bomin from uttering any nonsense. How can Bomin say easily those words?

 

"I don't want you to die. If that is what you want then let's just die together."

 

Joochan saw a road directing to the city. He tried his best to ran as fast as he can. Just before their enemies could reach them, his feet landed safely on the road but unexpectedly a car hit them.

 

(End of flash back)

 

 

Joochan sighed to the nth time. He couldn't believe that the mystery from the book is a mystery itself and how his teacher Daeyeol warned him about his surroundings seems so true. Lots of question lingered in his mind and it bothered him so much. How did his teacher know all about this mystery? Did the author tell him?

The night is so peaceful, cold breeze brushes his skin making him quiver as he adjust his thick jackets wrapped is his body. it is so dark yet calm enough, but seeing himself alone walking beside the road is quite uncomfortable to him. Only his footstep can be heard and it is disturbing. The silence is somewhat not his type at all since he always go home early. Someone even told him not to stay late at night but here he is, walking alone in such a dark, quiet place. 

Joochan soon hooked out his headphone from his pocket, wanting to at least ease his inner thoughts with music when suddenly a shiny object caught his eyes. Curiosity climbs inside his body, his feet lead him to that object within a minute. With no other thoughts, his hand quickly pick the said eye-catching object. Joochan's eyes widen as he take a good look at the object. It is shiny and beautifully made in silver, surrounding a crimson red at the center. As his hands gently caress it, a realization quickly hit him when Joochan suddenly his head is in pain, memories flashes and he felt so confuse.

 

It's a necklace! Not just an ordinary but it's a special necklace.

 

Joochan's heart suddenly beats fast when the dream of Joochan, the main character in the story clearly flashed in his head. The dream when the main character was in coma is happening in front of his eyes... Joochan looks bewildered on what's going on with him, he slapped himself thinking it is just a dream or imagination but no--its not. Why is that dream happening to him? That dream is just written from the book and it just a mere fiction but no, it's not. Though Joochan had the same name with the main character but Joochan is just a character from the book. He is the real joochan, not the character. He gaze at the necklace. The description the author used to admire the necklace of his love is so precise and clear to his imagination and now holding it, Joochan cannot deny the similarity. 

 

"What's this? Isn't this the dream of Jooc-- "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter