Chapter 3: Start of senior year.

My Gangster Sweetheart.

School started and its finally senior year for me. High school definitely passed by fast and there were so much thing to be done for my last year in high school.

"Nara!" Eunwoo came running to me, "We are in the same class again!" she hugged me like as if we hadn't seen each other for an eternity.

Yeah, Eunwoo got all better from her flu before senior year started.

"I know." I smiled in content and secretly doing a victory dance mentally because I didn't have to replace her work anymore.

Eunwoo pulled the chair beside me and sat down before taking out all her books for the first lesson.

"Hey, thanks for covering my shift last Saturday."

"No worries!" I shook my head.

"Nara, have you heard that Kang Daniel's class is just next to us?!" Eunwoo suddenly got all excited and asked.

*Kang Daniel? Isn't his the dude from dance department?*

I shook my head, "Who is he?"

"Urghh..." Eunwoo rolled her eyes, "Remember I mentioned to you before that there is a cute guy from the dance department and you said you don't really give a because he is not your type of coffee."

That was when I started to remember what Eunwoo said to me last time when we walked passed the dance studio.

"Ohhh... that's him." I nodded my head as flashback played in my mind.

"Yeah... and you know what? I heard he has a girlfriend." Eunwoo pouted a little.

Well, I didn't know Eunwoo has a crush or has an eye-candy on that Kang Daniel dude, I only thought she was saying it for the sake of saying just like other typical girls in school.

"Oh? He has a girlfriend?" I was a little taken aback because despite he has a girlfriend, yet he helped me last Saturday.

Eunwoo nodded and pouted even more, "I thought I could have a chance, but no! Not anymore...."

"Oh...It's okay, Eunwoo. There are other fishes out there, not just him." I patted her back to comfort her.

"I still prefer him." Eunwoo shrugged, "And guess what? No one in the school knows about it until last Saturday when a group of SM boys tried to holler at his girl! He was furious."she continued.

"What?!" I almost forgot to breath when Eunwoo further gossiping about what she heard.

*Wait, what does Eunwoo meant by last Saturday?! Wait, wait... was it me?* 

"What, what? Sigh... I heard she was from our school too." Eunwoo sighed and leaned back on her chair.

"What? It's only Monday and the rumors are everywhere? We barely started our school!" I was shocked.

"Why are you so surprised? You were never interested on stuff like that." Eunwoo looked at me with a weird and judging look.

"Huh? Erm, nothing? I was just surprised at how rumours could srpead so fast in a short period of time. Cause it's barely 48 hours...." I tried to answer Eunwoo calmly to avoid suspicious.

"Oh..." Eunwoo nodded her head.

*No way, I can't let anyone know that I'm 'Kang Daniel's girl', I'll be so fking dead!*

I shook my head and told myself everything was going to be fine, because the only one there last night was just me and Kang Daniel.

I bet he wouldn't sell himself out with a girl like me.

I got nothing.