Chapter Forty Three: Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

Kiba grinned, staring Naruto down, his clone by his side. Naruto kept his fists clenched. "You're kidding," Kiba called out, pointing at Naruto from across the room. "You're a real glutton for punishment, aren't ya?" Kiba called out with a smug look. "Heh." Naruto clenched his teeth through his smile, Kiba lost his grin. "It's your funeral." Kiba's arm lowered to his side, "I'm going to make sure that you don't get up again!" Kiba shouted, dashing towards Naruto, Akamaru followed close behind. Their footsteps were synchronized. "Let's go Akamaru!" Kiba shouted out, they ran side by side. Naruto kept his ground, watching them come closer. "How many times are you going to use that move?" He wondered out loud, "Just once more!" Kiba shouted, his claws flashed.

Kiba spun around on his heel, his body turned into a quick blur as he spun, Akamaru followed his lead. They pounced on Naruto. Naruto jumped up into the air just in the nick of time, Kiba and Akamaru bounced off the ground. Naruto fell back to the floor on his stomach. Kiba and Akamaru landed by both of his sides, skidding as they watched him closely. Naruto climbed up to his knee, looking at both of them, side to side. Man, they're fast. Naruto thought, his eyes widening as he watched Kiba pull out a couple more smoke bombs. He chucked them at Naruto, they exploded as they hit the ground. Naruto stood strong, keeping his arms over his face as the smoke came up around him.

"Fang over fang!" Kiba shouted, jumping back up into the air, Akamaru followed him into the smoke. Naruto jumped, narrowly avoiding one of their attacks. He landed on the floor, gasping for breath with his eyes closed. Akamaru and Kiba swung their claws around blindly. Naruto coughed quietly. The same trick as before, and it's working just like before. Naruto thought, his eyes closed as he listened. It's like fighting in the dark, Naruto gritted his teeth, I've got to find a way out or else.....

Akamaru and Kiba jumped back from the smoke cloud, the arena started to clear out. Naruto stood back up, his legs a bit weak, but he still kept his goofy grin. "Ha!" Kiba chocked out a small chuckle. "Looks like you've run out of gas, kid." Kiba smiled, Naruto raised his fists. "Yeah? Bring it on dog breath! Cause no matter how many clones of yourself you make, I'll still have enough gas to beat you!" Naruto shouted back at him, "Ha! You've always got a snappy come back. Let's see you come back from this." Kiba called out, looking back over to Akamaru. "Ready Akamaru?" He called out to his clone, he gave a small excited bark. 

Naruto was gasping for breath, his chest starting to ache, but he still kept his grin. Kiba stared him down. They ran towards Naruto again, shoulder to shoulder as they aimed for him, smoke bombs rolled down Kiba's sleeve and into his hand. Naruto gritted his teeth as his eyes locked onto them. They exploded around him, brushed Naruto's spiky hair back, Kiba and Akamaru jumped back into the smoke. 

Naruto looked around through the thick smoke. "I've got to find a way to counter attack." Naruto said to himself, keeping an ear out for his pursuers. Problem is, I don't know which one to attack. Which one's the real Kiba? Naruto dodged a flying fist, I can't tell them apart! 

"What's going on? I can't see!" Sakura wondered out loud, her voice sounded worried. I looked over to her, a small frown on my face. Oh man, Naruto. I thought, looking back over at the smoke.

Naruto's eyes widened. Wait a second, that's it! Naruto grinned, clasping his hands together. They sealed into a sign, Naruto spaced his legs apart as he collected energy. "Transform!" Naruto called out in the middle of the smoke. Kiba and Akamaru jumped back as the smoke began to disperse, they landed on the ground in front of it. A silhouet started to outline from it. Kiba bounced back from the ground, heading back towards the outline he saw in the smoke. "Here we go!" He shouted out, aiming for Naruto. His eyes widened as he got closer. Kiba lost his momentum, skidding to a halt as he entered the smoke, staring down the two shadows in front of him. 

"Very clever." Kakashi mumbled, Sakura turned her head up to him. "Huh?" She wondered, "Yeah, I always knew Naruto would come through." I nodded with a smile, Sakura turned back to me, "What?" She asked me, her face confused. "Wait a sec, you'll see." I waved to her, her eyes wandered back to the arena. 

The smoke cleared out, drifting through the arenas front doors. Three Kiba's stood in front of each other, staring one another down. 

Sakura clenched her fists, "Perfect Naruto! Good one! Brilliant!" She shouted out to him down below, leaning on the railing. I nodded, my hands on my hips. "He's made himself look like Kiba so that Kiba won't know which one to go after. He's got to be careful because he might be attacking Akamaru." I explained with a small grin, "And meanwhile," Lee began, "Naruto is safe attacking either one. Amazing idea!" Lee shouted out next to me. "There's only one thing...." I mumbled, Lee turned to me. "What is it?" He asked, "Naruto might be forgetting one important detail about Kiba." 

"Okay, I've seen you've gotten better at the transformation jutsu." Kiba called out, regaining his smile. "But you've forgot one little thing." Kiba clenched a fist. "I admit, you look just like me, and that threw me for a minute. But I still know which one is you." Kiba drew his arm back, taking a step closer to the clone in front of him, giving power to his punch. "You can't hide from me!" Kiba shouted out, "Want to know why?!" He asked, punching his clone square in the jaw. His clone flew back, skidding on the tile floor. Kiba grinned as he looked down at him. Kiba rubbed the bottom of his nose, "I can smell ya kid." Kiba said, looking down at him. "There's just no getting past our sense of smell. Tough luck."

"By concentrating his chakra in his nose, Kiba can make his sense of smell a thousand times more sensitive than average. It's easy for him to distinguish people by their scent." I explained to Sakura and Lee, Sakura gave me an odd glance. "How did you know all about that?" She asked me, I turned to her. "I used to mess around with Kiba when I was younger. Also, he tends to brag a lot." I shrugged, flashing her a small smile. 

"Heh, games over." Kiba called out, looking down at his laid out clone. It went up in a puff of smoke, "Huh?" Kiba gasped out, taking a step back. His eyes were wide. Akamaru was down on the floor, knocked out. 

Kiba's nose got them mixed up.....wait a second. My eyes widened as I pressed closer to the railing, a wide smile on my lips as I looked down at Akamaru. Good one Naruto.

No way, Kiba looked down at Akamaru. It's impossible! Kiba gritted his teeth, anger bubbling up inside of him as he looked back at the clone behind him. "So it's you!" Kiba screamed out, snapping a punch as his clone, they flew back. Kiba kept his eyes on him, fuming with anger. "Messing with me!"

The other clone went up in steam, and out came Akamaru, skidding on the ground, knocked out. Kiba gasped out, "What?!" He cried out, frozen in shock. 

Sakura gasped, "Well, this is coming from my pranking pupil, after all." I said with a nod.

Naruto stood up behind Kiba, running towards him. Kiba turned his head around, but he wasn't quick enough. Naruto jumped up, sending his heel flying into Kiba's chin. Kiba fell back on his arm.
Kiba was shaking with anger, he wiped a drip of blood on his sleeve as he sat up on the ground. He looked down to his side, pain struck his face as he saw Akamaru laying there. He reached his hand out to pet his furry friend, but he stopped, clenching his hand into a fist. Kiba grunted furiously, turning his head back to Naruto. Naruto gave him a laugh as Kiba looked over to him.

I get it now. Sakura thought with a nod, Ha! Way to use your head Naruto. When Kiba saw through his disguise and sniffed him out, he had the presence of mind not to reappear as himself, but as Akamaru! And that made Kiba forget all about his sense of smell. He believed what he saw, and that's when he lost his advantage. 
"Who would've thought that the Naruto I used to know could ever be that smart...." Ino thought out loud, I turned to her. "Ha! I told you so!" I said with a grin.

"You little squirt!" Kiba seethed, looking up at Naruto. "A smart shinobi is careful how he uses his jutsu, otherwise it's liable to come back and bite him on the !" Naruto shouted out as he watched Kiba climb to his feet. "Dummy!" Naruto called him, Kiba gritted his teeth.

Hey.....that's my line. Sortof. Kakashi thought, looking down at Naruto.\

Arguing with this kid is a waste of energy. I can't play his game. I've got to keep calm. Kiba thought, slowly breathing out. He raised his hand to his lips, sinking his teeth down into his flesh. Blood rolled down the side of his hand, dripping down on the floor. Keep calm. Kiba stared Naruto down, his hand still in his mouth. Okay, I still have the advantage. I'm a lot faster than he is. He can't keep up with me. Kiba thought, pulling his hand away. He reached down to his pockets, pulling out shuriken. They rested in between each of his fingers. All I have to do is watch for an opening, slip in behind, and take him down with my All-fours jutsu. That's right. No worries. I just need to keep my head. There's no way I can loose this match. 

Careful Naruto. I thought quietly, gripping my hands tightly around the railing. Your opponent has calmed himself down. Now, what is your next move? I wondered, watching him.

"Heh." Naruto grinned, "So, are you finally getting serious, Kiba? Good." Naruto called out, clasping his hands together. "That means it's time to reveal something special I've been saving. My super secret killer move!"

"Your what?" Kiba furrowed his brow, staring Naruto down. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Huh? Where'd he come up with that?" I wondered, tilting my head to the side. Lee clenched his fist, "You can always leave it to Naruto to have a trick up his sleeve. Well done!" Lee praised. 

"Ha! Super secret killer move," Kiba mocked, "Get out of here, it's a bluff!" Kiba shouted back at him. "Yeah? Well try me and find out!" Naruto said with a grin. Come on Kiba, don't let this punk get to you. Kiba breathed out,  just stay calm. Stay in the game. "You ready?" Naruto called out to him, giving an odd looking hand sign. Kiba darted towards him, what ever he's got in mind, I'll just make sure that he doesn't get a chance to try it!
"
Hya!" Kiba shouted out, flinging a fist full of shuriken at Naruto. "Gah!" Naruto gasped out, clumsily dodging them. He jumped up into the air to avoid the last one. Kiba continued to run, hunched over with a hand sign. "Beast mimicry, All-Fours jutsu!" Kiba called out.

Naruto landed back on the ground, crouched over his knee. He gasped as he watched Kiba run closer. Naruto's eyes widened. In a blur of grey, Kiba was in front of him. Kiba hit Naruto in the chest with his elbow, sending him flying back, Naruto skidded to a halt, climbing to his feet. Kiba met him, his arm pulled back. "Now, what are you waiting for?" Kiba called out, hitting Naruto in the side of the face, Naruto stumbled to his side, falling flat on his face.

"No, Naruto!" Sakura gasped out, "Come on Naruto, get up!" I shouted down to him. Naruto stayed down.

"Hm. I knew that this kid couldn't hack it." Kankuro said with a grin.

Kiba looked down at Naruto, chuckling. Naruto stayed down. I gritted my teeth, leaning my chest over the railing. "On your feet, Naruto!" I shouted out, Kiba looked up at me. "Ugh...." Naruto gasped out, climbing up to his knees, he raised his head up to me. "Man, he's coming at me so fast that I don't have a chance to build up my chakra." Naruto said with a smile, Kiba's eyes darted back to Naruto. He jumped up, dashing towards him once again. Naruto rose to his feet, keeping his ground.

"Hey, what's wrong? Just gonna stand there?" Kiba taunted him, he spun around Naruto before flying his claws back at him. Naruto shouted out as he fell back.

"Man, he's fast." Choji called out, "Too fast! Naruto can't even make a hand sign!" Ino gasped, nodding her head. Too fast, too strong, Naruto's out of his league against this guy. But still, (Y/N) believes in him. They must be out of their mind. Shikamaru thought, looking back over at me. 

Kiba took a step closer to Naruto, Naruto was gasping for air as he sat up. Kiba jumped, dashing towards Naruto once again. Naruto's eyes widened as he saw Kiba flying down to him, "Take this!" Kiba shouted out, flying his claws down to Naruto.
Kiba's claws stuck into Naruto's arm, blood flew up as they pierced his skin. Naruto grabbed ahold of Kiba's hand, a grin coming to his face. "Take this!" Naruto shouted back to him in a mocking manner, holding onto Kiba's hand as he flew him back. Kiba fell back, skidding on the ground as he landed. Naruto was gasping for air, blood running down his wounded arm.

Kiba grinned, chakura surrounding him. Naruto stared Kiba down. "I will be Hokage. I will never loose to you." Naruto called back to him, sealing his hands together. "Or anyone here!" "Dream on kid. How can you beat me when you can't keep up with me?" Kiba shouted back, kicking off the floor as he dashed towards Naruto. Naruto kept his hand sign.

Kiba jumped up into the air, aiming down at Naruto, Naruto looked up at him with a wide grin. Kiba shouted as he sliced his claws down at him, Naruto dodged Kiba's attack, loosing his hand sign, he held tightly onto his bleeding arm. Kiba turned back around, running towards him again. "Hey kid!" Kiba called for Naruto's attention, Naruto turned his head around. "Heads up!" Kiba shouted out, Naruto gasped. Kiba punched him in the chest, sending Naruto flying back down to the floor. 

Kiba stood over him, looking down at Naruto on the floor, he was breathing heavily. "You wanted me to get serious, so I got serious." Kiba took a step closer to him. "You get it now? You were just kidding yourself. You've never had a chance. Huh?" Kiba's eyes widened as he watched Naruto start to climb back up. Naruto was shaking as he climbed up to his knees, his palms down on the floor. His breaths were short as he panted, slowly moving up onto his feet. 
Naruto was slumped down. "I absolutely....." His head shot up, "Will not......loose!

Kiba gritted his teeth, Naruto turned back around to Kiba. "Guess that means you're out of luck."

"I'll give him one thing, the kid doesn't give up." Choji turned over to Ino, "Mhm." She nodded back. "Naruto's like a bad cold. Kiba just can't seem to shake him off." Shikamaru said, looking down at him.
"Come on. I don't care who it is, I just wish someone would win this match already." Kankuro said, letting out a long sigh. 
"That a boy! Look at him, he's starting to crack, you've got him just where you want him!" Sakura cheered, I nodded. "There's no way Kiba can win now, Naruto's for sure the winner!" I agreed, my hands on my hips. 

Blood dripped off of Naruto's chin, down onto the floor. Naruto was focused on Kiba. This guys got to have a weak spot. I just have to find it. Naruto furrowed his brow. "Hey! What are you waiting for? You tiered?" Naruto called back out to him. "You're a scrappy little squirt, I'll give you that." Kiba spat back at him. He's on his last legs, this next one ought to do it. "That's enough of this." Naruto called out, clasping his hands together. "It's time to reveal my new technique!" Naruto called out, "Go for it!" Kiba shouted back, heading towards Naruto.

Naruto shouted, spacing his legs apart, chakra surrounded the air around him as he powered up. Chakura coursed through his veins down into his finger tips. "Too late!" Kiba said over Naruto's shouting, continuing to run towards him. "I've got you now!" Kiba shouted, turning around, he faced Naruto's back. "Huh?" Naruto turned his head around, Kiba was crouched down behind him. 

Blrrrrrrrump

"Gah?" Naruto gasped out, Kiba froze, his face in front of Naruto's behind. He sniffed. "GAHHHH!" Kiba screamed at the stop of his lounges, falling back as he clasped his hands over his nose.

I couldn't stop laughing. Tears formed at the ends of my eyes as I pounded my fist on top of the railing. Who had said Naruto had 'run out of gas'. The poor guys jutsu lead him right into it. Kakashi thought with a small frown.
And with his sense of smell a thousand times more sensitive than average......Kurenai thought, looking down at Kiba.

Kiba was shouting into his hands, his face started to turn green. With each breath he took, the smell came back. He could almost taste it. "Nasty!" Kiba called out through a few gags and horrified screams.

Was that is new secret super killer move? I wonder. He was always unpredictable. Kakashi tapped his chin, watching me roll around on the floor. 
I could barely climb up to my feet, "Y-You-heh-that was golden Naruto!" I said through laughed, he rubbed the back of his neck, his face a bit pink as he turned back to me. "Well, you slowed him down at least." Sakura said with a small shrug, "Heh. I wish I could say I planned it." Naruto mumbled, turning back to Kiba. He clasped his hands together once again. "But anyway, the time has come to unleash my new technique!" Naruto called out, "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted out.

His clones appeared by his side, chakra running strong within him. His clones surrounded Kiba, Kiba kept his hands around his nose, still shaking. "You've kicked me around pretty good so far, now it's payback time!" Naruto shouted back at him. "Hm?" Kiba opened his eyes, looking at the clones surrounding him. 
Naruto sent him a flying punch, Kiba gasped as he fell back, chocking on the toxic air he swallowed. Naruto's clones pounced on him. Naruto jumped up into the air, Kiba stumbled onto his feet. "Uzumaki Barrage!" Naruto planted his foot right onto Kiba's face, smacking him down to the ground. The arena went silent.

Naruto stood over him, gasping for air. 

"Hm?" I tilted my head, a new technique? I'd say he picked that up from watching Sasuke. At least he changed the name. Sortof. I shrugged.

Naruto's clones disappeared. Hayate walked into the arena, clip board in hand as he walked over to Kiba on the ground. He knelt down to him, turning Kiba onto his back. Hayate coughed into his sleeve. "Look like this dog....." Hayate began, "Has been put down." Hayate turned back to Naruto, everyone was silent. "Put down." He said once again, shaking his head as he stood back up. "The winner of the seventh match is Naruto Uzumaki." 

"WOO!" I shouted out, punching my fists into the air, Lee smiled over to me. Shikamaru's eyes were wide open, "He beat Kiba." Shikamaru thought out loud. "A major upset." Choji said, "Mhm." Ino nodded along. 

Naruto looked down at his hand. I can feel it.....He bawled his hand up into a fist. I'm getting stronger.

Naruto climbed up the steps as the medics came to take Kiba away, I ran towards him, pushing past Hinata, her face flushed red. "Hey, Naruto!" I shouted out, high-fiving him as we met. "Nice one, I knew you could do it."
Hinata looked over at me. (Y/N), they're here. She blushed, reaching down to her pocket, she pulled out the bottle. I turned back, Naruto by my side. W-What d-do I do? She wondered, looking down at the bottle in her hands, Naruto and I passed her, starting to talk. "(Y-Y/N)!" Hinata called my name out, I stopped, turning around.
Naruto peered over my shoulder, suspicion on his face. "Huh? What's up Hinata?" I wondered, taking a step closer to her. Her fingers tapped nervously against the bottle in her hands, "I-I thought.....maybe......" Hinata gulped, I tilted my head to the side. She turned to me, walking a bit closer. She looked side to side before moving the bottle towards me, I looked down at it. "Huh?" I mumbled.
Hinata? Kurenai smiled as she looked down at us. Well, well. Kurenai turned to us. "Uh, what's that bottle all about?" I wondered, looking down at it. "It's a calming herb." Kurenai explained, "For me? What for?" I asked, Hinata's face turned redder, "Take it (Y/N). Go ahead." Kurenai smiled down at me, I nodded. "Hey, thanks Hinata. That's really nice of you." I smiled, going to grab the bottle. My hand rubbed against her, she squeaked. "Yeah, actually, I could use this for Kale. If I could find him, that is." I mumbled, smiling at her.. Kurenai watched the medics carry Kiba out on a stretcher.

You have nothing to be ashamed of, Kiba. Kurenai looked down at Naruto, who could've imagined that he would be such a strong opponent. 

Neji looked back at Hinata, squinting his eyes at her. Silly Hinata, not a care in the world.

To be continued................