Chapter Twenty Seven: Naruto's Counterattack, Never Give In!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

Okay...so what is the password again?" Naruto asked, looking down at us from the tree branch. "Forget it, we already know it's you, Naruto." Sakura shook her head. "Naruto, get out of here! What are you thinking?! You don't know what you're up against! Hurry, go now, while you still can!" Sasuke shouted at him, she turned her head over to him. "So, Naruto, you managed to escape my friend. Well done." She hissed, "Hmmm..." Naruto scrunched up his nose, oh, I get it! That wasn't just any random giant snake attack, the snake was sent by her! Or...it...whatever this demon is. Naruto glared down at her, his arms crossed. He doesn't get it. He doesn't know what he's dealing with. What do I do? Sasuke clenched his fists, looking over at me. "Okay, okay, I don't know what's going on here, but you've been picking on my friends, and I don't like that!" Naruto pointed down at her. "So you better just slither back into your hole, snake lady, before I make a pair of shoes out of ya!" Naruto put his other hand on his hip. Little idiot! He's just going to get all of us killed! I've got to do something...but what? Sasuke stood still, Sakura looked over at him worriedly. Oh, Sasuke. She frowned. Sasuke looked over at her, her eyes were staring at Naruto. It's not use. There's only one way. Sasuke's eyes relaxed, his sharingan vanishing. "You can have it." Sasuke called out to her, "Hm?" She looked over at him. "Huh?!" I shot my head over at Sasuke. He dug into his pouch. "The scroll, right? That's what you want." Sasuke held it tightly in his hands, my eyes widened. W-When did he? I gritted my teeth. "Alright then. Take it and leave us in peace." A large grin was plastered on her face. "What?! Sasuke, have you gone crazy, or what?! You're just gonna hand over the scroll to the enemy?! No way! What's wrong with you?!" Naruto shouted down at him, "SHUT UP!" Sasuke seethed, "What?!" Naruto clenched his fists. "Very wise, very sssensable." She hissed, "Sometimes the helpless prey, if they're out to save their own skins, realize their only hope is to distract the predator by offering something even more preciousss." She glared at him, their stares meeting each other, I shook my head. "Sasuke, there's gotta be something else we could do! We can't just-!" Sasuke grabbed onto my arm, pulling his closer to me. "What are you doing?!" I twisted my shoulder, glaring at him angrily. "Stay quiet." He commanded, I gritted my teeth. "Here. Take it." Sasuke tossed the scroll, "No!" I gasped, trying my best to break free from his arm. In an orange flash, Naruto had the scroll in his hand, jumping in between Sasuke and her. "Stop playing the damn hero! Just stay out of this and-!" "GAH!" Naruto shouted, punching Sasuke in the side of his face, I jumped away from him, Sasuke flew back onto another branch, Sakura gasped. Naruto gritted his teeth, blood dripped from the corner of Sasuke's mouth, he quickly wiped it. "You idiot! You don't know what you're doing!" Sasuke shouted at him, I looked down at the tree, Naruto clenched his fists.

"I may not know the password, but I know who I am. You're the one I'm not so sure about. How do I know you are who you say you are?" Naruto growled, "What do you mean?!" Sakura shouted from behind. "It's him! Don't be so stupid!" She shouted, shaking her head. "What sort of nonsense is this?! It's me, you loser!" Sasuke shouted at him, gritting his teeth. "Liar...Liar! You may look just like him, you may sound just like him, but there's no way you're the Sasuke I know!" Naruto glared at him, Sasuke's eyes widened. "I don't care about how tough a fight you've been through, surrendering, giving up the scroll, when did Sasuke become a coward?! You keep saying I don't understand what's going on but I do! You've chocked, that's what it is!" Naruto shouted, shaking his head as he looked away from him. "Sad, but true." She chuckled, her tongue sticking out as she stood back on her legs. "It doesn't matter." She called out, rolling up her sleeve. My eyes widened. "As far as the scroll goes, I could simply kill you and take it." She said, biting into her thumb, it bled. She slidded her blood down the large black tattoo on her arm, I slowly started to shake my head in disbelief. Naruto grabbed his kunai. "Let's see you try it!" He shouted, racing past me. "No!" Sasuke shouted at him, Naruto jumped up in the air. Looks like I'm going to have to do this myself! Naruto gritted his teeth. "Summoning jutsu." She said holding her hands together, a large wind gust blew Naruto back. A large brown snake appeared below her, "Naruto!" I shouted, he flew back.

Kotetsu knelt down, birds chirped as the sun beated down on his back. "That is no way to treat a buddha. What do you think? It's some kind of ninjutsu, isn't it?" Izumo asked, looking down at the blood staind statues. "What ever it is, it's a problem." Kotetsu sighed, Izumo put his hands in his pockets. "And just when things were running so smoothly..." Kotetsu rubbed the side of his head, three corpses laid still in the grass. "We've got to report this. Go get the proctor." Kotetsu looked over at Izumo. "Right." He nodded.
"Mmm. Nothing makes dumplings go down better than some sweet red bean soup. Ah," She took another sip, munching on a dumpling. "Nice. Hm, I guess it's about that time. Just as I finish this little snack, I'll see how the kiddies are doing." She shrugged, "The quicker ones must be finishing soon. I guess they'll just have to wait until I get to the tower." She pulled the last dumpling off the stick with her teeth, throwing the stick into the tree to her side. "There! A perfect leaf village symbol." She smiled, laughing to her self. Izumo looked up at her, she was sitting on top of the shack. "Pardon, madam, but there's a problem." Izumo sighed, "Hm? What kind of problem?" She asked, kicking her legs. "Corpses, three of them." Izumo nodded, "Come on. I'm trying to eat here." Anko grumbled, "I think you'd want to see them. There's something strange about them. "Besides being dead?" She asked, swallowing the last dumpling.

Anko walked over to Kotetsu, Izumo close behind. "I went through their belongings, found their identification. Ninja from the Hidden Grass Village. All three of them were registered for the chunin exams." Kotetsu crossed his arms, Anko's eyes widened. "But they weren't just killed." Kotetu sighed, "All their faces..." Anko whispered, clenching her fists. "They're gone." Kotetsu nodded. "Yeah, there's nothing where their faces used to be. Like they melted or something." He shivered, looking down at it in disgust, flys circled over them. Anko lightly touched the side of her neck. No doubt about it. This is his jutsu...why is he here? What's he doing at the chunin exams? Anko furrowed her brow. Wait! Could it be...! Anko gasped. "Okay, I need photos of what these three used to look like. Where are their ID's? " She asked, turning around lightning fast. "Right here, ma'am." Kotetsu handed her their papers, she glared down at them. So these are the faces he stole..."We've got big trouble!" Anko shouted, "Huh?" Kotetsu looked over at her, his hands in his pockets. "Okay, get moving! Tell Lord Hokage exactly what happened here, and while you're at it, tell Anbu black ops that they need to get over to the forest of death!" Anko turned her back to them, "Meanwhile, I'm going to head in after these guys, now go!"

Naruto was gasping for air, I looked up at the huge snake. "What a tasty little meal you'll make for him. Careful, he likes to play with his food." She hissed, looking down at Naruto. "Naruto!" Sakura screamed, the snake's tail went crashing down on the branch, "Gah!" Naruto gasped, I was frozen still as I watch blood gush out of Naruto's mouth. "Aw...finish him off." She grinned, Naruto fell towards the snake, he growled. "Huh?" I whispered, feeling chakra rise up into the air. "Eat this!" Naruto shouted, kicking the Snake on the tip of it's nose, the snake shook, moving slightly back. "Huh?" She raised her brow, the snake hissed angrily, a large red patch on the tip of it's nose, Naruto jumped back, his fists clenched. "But how?" She squinted her eyes at him, his fangs started to grow. "AHH!" Naruto scremead, flinging punch after punch at the snake, Sakura's eyes widened. "Look at him, he's going nuts." She sighed, "And, (Y/N), they're just standing there, frozen. What are they doing?" Sakura asked herself. The shake flung Naturo off with it's tongue, Naruto flew back, bending his knees as he hit a tree, he jumped back towards the snake. She grinned, opening up her lips as she blew fire at him, "GAH!" Naruto screamed, crashing down on a tree branch. "There's no mistaking it." She whispered to her self. "Wow, was that Naruto?" Sasuke's eyes widened. "Now then, let's see how well you do, Sasuke." She hissed the snake shooting towards him, I jumped up into the air between them, landing in front of Sasuke, I gasped.

This is getting bad, Anko gulped, jumping from branch to branch as quickly as she could. I've gotta hurry. I pray I'm not too late.

The snake sunk it's teeth into the branch, Naruto was standing in front of us, his kunai lodged deep into the snakes nose. I stared into the snakes eyes, keeping it there. Naruto was gasping for air, "Hey, kid. You're not hurt, are ya?" Naruto asked, glaring daggers at Sasuke. "You scaredy cat." Naruto gritted his teeth, Sasuke's eyes widened as he stared at Naruto. "Standing there like a frightened rabbit, no way, you aren't the Sasuke I know!" He shouted, her tongue rolled out of like a slimy rope, tightening around Naruto's chest! She pulled him up into the air. "No! Ew! Disgusting! Put me down before I yank this thing out of your head!" Naruto screamed, wiggling around in the air, saliva dripped down onto his jumpsuit. She pulled him closer. Extraordinary, so the nine tailed brat lives. She grinned. "I see," She held her hand out, purple flames ignited on the tips of her fingers. "When your anger is aroused, some of the nine tails chakra is releasssed." She hissed, glaring daggers at him. She pulled up his jumpsuit with the tip of her tongue, a large broken seal mark on his stomach. "Mm, the seal has even appeared on your skin." She looked down at it with interest, pulling her arm back. "Five pronged seal!" She shot her fingers into his curse mark, "AHHHHH!" Naruto screamed in pain, his eyes turning back to their normal blue. He fainted, his body hanging limp. For twelve years, the seal has remained unbroken. Soon the boy and the demons chakra will be one. She dug into Naruto's pocket, pulling out the heaven scroll. But for now, he's just in my way. She flung him from her tongue, "Hang on!" Sakura shouted, flying a kunai at Naruto. I caught his orange jumpsuit, pinning him to the tree.

I jumped up onto the snake, calmly walking over to her, my eyes wide with shock. "Hm?" She raised her brow, standing still. "B-Big O?" I whispered, her smug look dropped, her lips slowly parting as she looked down at me. "Big O, is that you?" I asked her, taking a step closer, tears welled up in my eyes. "(Y/N)..." She said, her voice slowly starting to change. Tears rolled down the sides of my face, I ran towards him, hugging my arms around him as I cried. "U-Uncle O!" I sniffled, he patted my back. "There, there, little one." He said softly, looking down at the top of my head. Uncle?! Sasuke's eyes widened, he was paralyzed. "I thought-I thought..." I sniffled, rubbing tears out of my eyes, he knelt down to me, I started to shake. "So did I, little (Y/N), so did I." His voice was almost a whisper, get out of there! A shout rang through my head, I swear brother, you get your filthy hands off of my child! They belong no where near you and your twisted ideal's! My fathers voice boomed in my head like a speaked, my eyes widened. "I see." He held onto my shoulders tightly. "Then this is a perfect time."