Chapter 1

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I want you to meet him Jennie. You are the only one who knows about our relationship. Please?" 

I sighed not wanting to become the middleman in their relationship. It feels a bit annoying to be the only one who knows about them. Literally the only one. None of the Red Velvet or EXO members know about their secret stupid relationship.

I'll have the burden of their future fights and love quarrel all my shoulders.

But it's not like i'm not touched and thankful that Irene trusts me enough to tell me about her secret. It just can become a bit too much for me listening to couple problems when I also have my own god damn problems. 

I have always been the type of girl who gladly accepts being left alone. It might sound harsh but i don't care about others and the mere thought of couple drama is giving me the shivers.

"Okay. Stop acting cute it's disgusting. When and where?" 

"Meet us at the small coffee shop close to your dorm. I love you Jennie!!" 

"Eww. Give me ten minutes, I'll be there." 

I threw my phone on the bed and pulled out the drawer full of make up. I chose a cheer red lipstick and drew my eyeliner with eyeshadow just to make my eyes look lively but still natural. 

I looked at myself through the mirror and smacked my lips together to even out the lipstick. 

"Where are you going this late at night?"

"Do you guys know what knocking is!?" Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and invited herself inside my room not minding my glares. 

"You know our manager will get angry if she knows right?" 

I flipped my hair in annoyance and walked to my closet to find a pair of jeans and a casual white t-shirt to wear. 

"What do you want from me now Jisoo?" 

"Nothing really, just the new Mario game" 

"I knew it!! Okay I will buy it for you, just tell the manager that i slept early because I'm tired or something."  

"Sure. But where are you going? You never answered my question"

I didn't give an answer, not until I changed into the outfit and looked pleased with my simple choice that won't attract any attention from people on the streets. 

"I'm meeting Irene" it was a simple answer and not something unusual. Jisoo knows that the two of us are great friends but the way my eye uncontrollably twitched made her raise an eyebrow at me. I'm a really bad liar huh?. 

"Okay but don't get caught with your unknown boyfriend" 

"Shut up!!" 

 

 

"Why are you so against telling your members about him? It's been six months already, Doesn't he get mad that you want to hide your relationship?" I asked while playing with the the straw i sipped my drink with.

"Yeah and that's why I told you about him. I feel really bad but I can't. If people around us get a sniff, the rumors will reach tabloids and it will get out of hands. His fans are crazy, it will ruin my career." I expected her answer but i felt a little uncomfortable. 

"It's a bit selfish of you. If you don't want your career to end because of a dating scandal then don't date. It's as simple as that" 

She stayed quiet for a few seconds and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. 

"You're right. It's just that i actually like Sehun. He treats me really good" I saw the corner of her lip curling upwards in a really creepy way. Disgusting, I really don't want to know any det

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter