Chapter 14

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon took Mina at a cafe near their old school where it all started. She honestly doesn't have any idea on how to confess everything to Mina but she definitely can't lie to her any more.

Mina on the other hand, felt nervous, she doesn't know why but it the way Jeongyeon have been treating her the past few weeks then suddenly asked her to hangout, she already knows that something bad might happen and whatever it is she's ready for it.

"Mina.." Jeongyeon started but suddenly her mind went blank. She have already rehearsed everything that she wanted to say but saying it in personal is just too hard for her.

"Say it." Mina held Jeongyeon's hand and gave her a reassuring smile. Jeongyeon sighed deeply. It's now or never. "Nayeon and I..she's..she's my girlfriend now."

Mina froze for a moment and Jeongyeon really don't know what to do. She sighed deeply calming herself down. She looked at Mina and squeezed her hand. Mina looked at her blinking her tears away.

"I-Is that so? Congratulations!" Mina tried to smile but failed. "Mina.. I'm sorry.." Tears are falling from Jeongyeon's eyes. 

"I loved you. I really do. It's just that, I realized that, we are not just meant for each other." Jeongyeon tried to explain but Mina just smiled at her and pats her head.

"I understand. You being at my side through it all is more than enough." Jeongyeon looked down at her lap can't even looked at Mina. She just can't.

"Do you even know that you are my soulmate?" Mina said as she placed a hand on Jeongyeon's chin making her to look at her.

"You have all the characteristics that a soulmate have." Mina gave her a warm smile. "I can be who ever I wanted to be whenever I'm with you." Mina smiled as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Eventhough I don't say anything, you just get it. You saved me a lot of times. You always makes me laugh." Mina pauses for a moment. Jeongyeon took a glance on her.

"But we won't always end up with our soulmate, and maybe it's a good thing." Mina gave her a faint smile and once again held her hand and this time, tighter.

"Because I know, that no matter what happened we would still be there for each other. I could still have you as my bestfriend and nothing could change that right?" Mina said still trying to held back her tears. 

Mina knows that Jeongyeon might have really loved her but love isn't enough. She herself, knows it too because she can see Jeongyeon holding back. She can see herself holding back. Their love and care for each other didn't change, but their lives did. The situation did. They are not in high school anymore, life is much more complicated and harder now. And just maybe that's it, they grew up and they grew apart. There will always be a small distance between then. A small distance that they never even bother to break because they both knew that it is better off that way.

Mina knows that things will never be the same after this. She can't depend on Jeongyeon that much anymore since Nayeon would be her priority. She knows that she can't be selfish. She's genuinely happy for Jeongyeon that at last, the girl of her dreams is officially, hers now. She have seen the tough road Jeongyeon had to go through and now that she's with Nayeon, it's now all worth it. It's just that, they've been relying on each other for the past years. Talking to each other when life gets hard. The inside jokes between just the two of them. Crazy memories and there's so much more. But suddenly, she needed to let go all of it. She needed to let her go...

"Ofcourse." Jeongyeon said smiling. 

---

Sana was literally dragging herself into their dorm. She just filmed a variety show but due to worrying a lot about it since she will be alone without any of her members, she didn't get any sleep last night. 

She saw Tzuyu, on the couch playing on her playstation. She wanted to go to her room but she really didn't have enough energy left. She sat beside Tzuyu and unconsciously placed her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Wash up. You are in full make up." Tzuyu said as she lightly tapped Sana's cheek. "Where are they?" Sana asked sleepily. 

"Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie went shopping. Momo unnie, Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung are in the company. I don't know where Jeongyeon unnie and Mina unnie are." Tzuyu explained and looked at Sana who can't even open her eyes.

Tzuyu stood up and went to the maknaes room to grab some cotton and make up remover. She went back to the couch and arranged Sana's position to a more comfortable one. 

She started removing Sana's make up. Her eyes, her nose, her lips; everything is just so familiar. Ofcourse it is, Tzuyu used to always see them up close. Even closer than this. 

'She's so beautiful' Tzuyu thought to herself. 

Sana has always been beautiful but it's been a long time eversince Tzuyu have stared at her this close and admired her beauty.

"Aren't you gonna change your clothes?" Tzuyu asked but there's no answer. It seems like the girl have already fall asleep. Tzuyu sighed deeply as she leaned in to Sana's ear.

"Wo ai ni." Tzuyu whispered. Sana's eyes suddenly shut open in shock. "I knew it you are still awake." Tzuyu smirked.

"What did you say?" Sana asked hoping to hear those three words again. "I said, I knew it you are still awake."

"No not that! The thing that you said before that!" Sana is now completely awake. "Oh that? I said, aren't you gonna change your clothes?" Tzuyu said annoying the hell out of Sana.

"Ugh! Nevermind." Sana pouted. "She must be from hell." Sana whispered but Tzuyu heard her. "You are Satan, you should know." Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter