Chapter 12

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since they started the promotion for Cheer Up and to their surprise, their song was an ultimate bop. They have even won trophies for it and still number 1 on the charts. The girls are so thankful for the love that they have been receiving and and no words can express how much they are thankful for the fans.

"What is sleep?" Sana groaned. It's been weeks since the last time they had a decent sleep. The longest nap they ever had is 2 hours. 

"I'm sorry girls but I promise to give you a week off after promotions." Their manager gave them an apologetic smile and left the dorm for them to take a rest.

Tzuyu sat beside Sana and just like that, She's already okay. Tzuyu looked sleepy too and Tzuyu can't help but yawn.

"It must be tiring to be beautiful." Sana covered after she accidentally blurted it out. Tzuyu stared at her with her emotionless eyes.

"You must be exhausted then." Tzuyu said as she looked away and closed her eyes to get some sleep.

Sana was frozen on her seat screaming internally and debating to herself if she's dreaming or not.

The girls are so busy that they can sleep anywhere. Sana couldn't even open her eyes while perfoming on stage on one event they went to. Heck she can't even tell whether she's dreaming or it's the reality.

But among the members, Momo is the busiest one. She's preparing for Hit the Stage. It's the first time ever since their debut that she'll perform without the other members. She will also participate in some variety shows. Momo is well known for her hardwork and her naivety which find the fans and other people around her charming.

The tension between Jeongyeon and Momo have been subsided. They haven't talk but the members knows that for now, it's a temporary solution to the problem. Forcing them to talk will do no good. It's obvious that they also wanted to talk about it once and for all but what is there to talk?. Jeongyeon doesn't even sure what she feels. On the other hand, Momo was avoiding any confrontation or argument as much as possible. They are a group and needed to work together that's why for Momo, it's better off this way. They will talk maybe after the promotions.

Jihyo looked around and saw the Unbothered Queen, Im Nayeon, tucking Momo and Sana to sleep. Unlike before, Nayeon seems to have already coped up to the situation. Like what have said before, if life beats Nayeon, then Nayeon would fight back and beat the hell out of life. She won't lose just like that.

Nayeon is not pretending anymore, she knows that. Nayeon is a fighter. The are times that she might cry her heart out but give her enough time she'll be okay again. She always comes back stronger.

"Jihyo you are scaring me. Stop staring" Nayeon chuckled.  

"Hey, want to grab some drink?" Jihyo asked and by the tone Jihyo used, Nayeon knows that Jihyo just wanted to hangout with her.

"Can't sleep? A can of beer might help." Nayeon said already getting her wallet and phone. "Yes, and I need some fresh air too." Jihyo answered.

They went out and bought two cans of beer and walked to the Han River. It's already late, there are only few people walking around. Jihyo and Nayeon sat on a bench where they always sit back when they are still in school.

"Isn't this dangerous?" Nayeon chuckled as she noticed that the place was dark. "I have you. You wouldn't let anything bad happen to me don't you?" Jihyo used her aegyo but Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

"So, how are you?" Nayeon asked Jihyo. She knows how hard it is for Jihyo. She can't help but feel sorry for her.

"It's tiring and burdensome." Jihyo said honestly. There's no point in lying to Nayeon. They both share the same responsibility as the leader and the oldest. 

"Stop doubting yourself Jihyo, You are doing a great job." Nayeon reassured her. "I'm sorry for not helping you enough but I'll make sure things will be better." A comforting silence surrounds them for a moment. It's been a long time since they have this silence, it's chaotic most of the time.

"It seems like you are okay now." Jihyo said as she gave Nayeon a smile. Nayeon looked at her and smirked.

"Well as the saying goes, Life is a b*tch so learn how to f**k it" Jihyo's eyes widened on what she have heard. She quickly put the can of beer on Nayeon's mouth and made her drink.

"Oh my gosh! Let the beer clean your filthy mouth."

"JIHYO! STOP! I'M BXDHSJNDHZJAM DROWNING!" 

---

'Yoo Jeongyeon, get yourself together!' Jeongyeon mentally scolded herself.

After thinking a lot of what ifs, Jeongyeon can't take it anymore. No matter how much she denies it the truth is already there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter