Chapter 1

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Go out with me." Baekhyun stares ahead of him, fire crackling in his eyes as his target looks up from his book with droopy eyes.

  ‎"What?"

  ‎"You. Me. Date."

  ‎"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Baekhyun's determined stare stays on as his soul leaves his body and screams. How does he not know who Baekhyun is?

  ‎"You really don't know me?"

  ‎"No. I just know that you interrupted my studying and are asking me to go on a date." Droopy places a thick red ribbon in between the pages and closes it. How the is Baekhyun supposed to get back at his boy- his ex like this?! Baekhyun leans close and visibly deflates.

  ‎"Just go on a date with me. That's all I'm asking." He whispers, hoping nobody else heard the sadness in his voice.

  ‎"You didn't even introduce yourself to me, how do you expect me to agree to a date?" Droopy chuckles. Baekhyun shoots back up but maintains his hands on the table.

  ‎"Byun Baekhyun, majoring in chemistry, part of the theatre, choir, baseball, and during the winter season I'm a cheerleader."

  ‎"Wow," Droopy blinks, "I'm Zhang Yixing. My major is History but I'm debating on Latino, Chinese, or Japanese History. I'm part of the dance team and swimming team. Sometimes I help out with athletic injuries."

  ‎"So you agree to go out with me?" Baekhyun makes sure his eyes water a tiny bit so they twinkle while Yixing sighs.

  ‎"Yeah, okay."

  ‎"Great!" Baekhyun grabs the pencil and notebook from Yixing, scribbling down his name and number. He passes it back and presses a very light kiss on Yixing's cheek. "See ya!" Baekhyun makes a dash for the exit and runs all the way to his dorm with a dumb smile on his face and vengeance in his eyes.

 Sure he might be hurting Yixing’s feelings when he tells him he’s using him to get back at Chanyeol but would he have agreed to it? (He later finds out that yes, Yixing would have helped him to get back at his scum of a boyfriend. He would have preferred that than the trouble that is going to come their way). In all honesty, this is Chanyeol’s fault. They’ve been dating for four years now, ever since their Junior year in high school. Sure Baekhyun should have learned his lesson on not forgiving Chanyeol and taking him back after every time he catches him with another person. But how could he not? He likes Chanyeol, a lot. In fact he might even love him but with the recent cheating, he thinks it’s time he does it too.

 

 If you were to ask Yifan why he’s spent his entire life as Baekhyun’s best friend he might reply with stating his mother and Baek’s mother were friends first so he was forced into it. Although the way he constantly comforts and clearly enjoys Baekhyun’s company might state the opposite of him being “forced”. He’s wanted to leave Baekhyun’s so many times but he doesn’t think he could trust someone as much as he has trusts Baekhyun so he remains being his friend.

 One of his main problems with Baekhyun is his lying piece of , no good of a boyfriend named Chanyeol who is constantly seen making out with other people and looking satisfied whenever Baekhyun catches him. Baekhyun has never cried, never really thought of leaving Chanyeol which sends Yifan flying into the boxing room and completely tearing up the bag each time. He loves his friend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter