Chapter 6

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

Suju Dorm

HeeChul is in the dorm preparing himself for his date. He keeps on looking to the mirror while praising himself. "Aigoo~ How can I be so handsome at the same time so beautiful. How adorable!" HeeChul praises himself while adjusting his wig. Yes, wig. That's why s feel weird about him now. He is dressing like a girl. And they can't deny he looks exactly like a very beautiful woman. 

"How do I look?" HeeChul asked them. "Hmm. Let me see. Your hair need to be fixed a little." EunHyuk said while trying to fix HeeChul's wig. But, before EunHyuk's hand can even touch HeeChul's hair HeeChul already push his hand away. "Don't touch my hair." HeeChul said. DongHae come and fixed HeeChul's wig. "Perfect! GorJess!" DongHae exclaimed. "Ya! I know that Sica is the girl version of me. But, don't look at me as if I'm your Ice Princess even you are missing her like crazy." HeeChul said while rolling his eyes. SiWon who is just come is now so excited to see HeeChul as a woman. He hugs HeeChul acting like HeeChul is his girlfriend.

HeeChul meet Bin after he completely disguise as a woman. They just walked together at a flower garden. The gap between them slowly become closer. "Binnie, can I hug you while we are walking?" HeeChul whisper to Bin asking for permission. "Is that the y Chullie? Hahah. Come." Bin said giving him the permission he is waiting for. They walked while hugging each other. HeeChul know that what he had been afraid of will happen when he touch someone he likes. As he hugs Bin, the one that he loves his heart pounded faster than always. But, he do feels happy. 

They are now already in Bin house watching television while HeeChul keeps on imitating whoever appeared on the television making Bin laughed hard. "Oppa. I think that you are way more beautiful than me." Bin said as she swipes the pictures they took before. HeeChul are now loosening his dating rules. They can take pictures together but still they can't post them on SNS. Bin is already more than happy with that. " Ani. You are the only girl prettier than me." HeeChul said giving in to Bin as he know that he really loves her. "Flirting, huh? Chullie, you love girl group's dance, right? Can you dance my 2am?" Bin asked HeeChul. "The y one? Teach me." HeeChul said. They just spending their time dancing together before HeeChul returns to his dorm.

Suju Dorm

HeeChul just come back from his date. He tooks off the wig and took bath. He is smiling brightly and dance the 2am dance that he learned before. He puts on his girly pajama. The pink Tom and Jerry one piece pajama. "Why so happy? Did everything goes well?" EeTeuk asked HeeChul. "Perfect! No one notice. We are just like two best friend hanging out together. I'm Cinderella." HeeChul said proudly. EeTeuk want to ask some more but his phone rings. He just smiling as he already can guess the one that calls him. No other than his cute girlfriend, TaeYeon. "Yah yah. Just go. I already know your smile. Just answered it. Don't sleep too late. We have morning schedules tomorrow. I'll kick you if you don't wake up." HeeChul warns him.

They talked all night. "I have morning schedules tomorrow. But, I can't stop talking to you. I want to hear your beautiful voice forever. I love to hear you sing for me." EeTeuk said to TaeYeon. "Oppa, you must have enough sleep. Actually, you also have beautiful soft and sweet voice. Can I say angelic voice? I think that after we get married I really want to sing ballad songs with you together. It must be beautiful, right oppa?" TaeYeon said excitedly on the phone. "Neh." that the last thing he said before dreaming on his cute girlfriend.

Next Morning (Suju Dorm)

It is still early. But, HeeChul already waking EeTeuk up. But, he just can't wake up. "I'll wake up later. Neh. Neh." EeTeuk said still can't open his eyes. HeeChul already know this will happen. So, he calls someone. "Are you awake, Taeng?" HeeChul said on the phone after she answered. "Neh. I just wake up. Wae, oppa?" TaeYeon asked. Her schedules start on afternoon. "Can you come here and wake him up? You take responsibility as you talked all night with him. Make sure he wake up. We have schedules." HeeChul said. "Ara oppa, ara." TaeYeon said before his nagging become too long. 

TaeYeon POV

I can't help myself from feeling nervous to wake him up in his bedroom. But, I just go to his dorm because some part of me is being so excited to see him sleeps. This is my preparation before become his wife. I need to wake him up forever after this. Just with that thoughts I already blushing. Just wait for me oppa. Soon to be Mrs. Park will wake Mr. Park up now. 

I can see his soft expression when he sleeps. My fallen angel. So calm. I cupped his cheek. "Oppa! Wake up." I said. "Later, later." Teukie oppa said still in his sleep. I kiss his cheek to see his response. I can see he is smiling. "Taengoo~" Teukie oppa said in his sleep. I smile because in his sleep he still know the one and only person that have the right to kiss him that way is only me. But, still a fail? My last idea. I don't know what to do anymore if he is still not waking up. I take a deep breath. I kiss his lip. His lips are so soft. I can see Teukie oppa opened his eyes in confusion. Before I can even pulled out from our kiss, Teukie oppa already rolling me down. He is now on top of me. Teukie oppa kiss me back. He pulls out from our sweet kiss and smiled to me.

"What are you doing waking up the y Park Jung Soo?" Teukie oppa already smirking. I already as red as tomato. I'll run if I can now. But, Teukie oppa hold both of my hand on top of me. "But, you are lucky because it is not the time yet for you to get to know the y Park Jung Soo. I'll let you meet him after we get married. As for now I really value you to the extend that I want to protect you. I know this is not your first time and not mine also. But, I just don't want to transform us to become a monster if you get what I mean. Now, let's us just cuddle." Teukie oppa said already pulling me into his hug. I know what he means. He really love me that he don't want to stain me. He value me that much. I'm really touched with his words. 

"So, this is the normal Park Jung Soo? The sweet one, the soft one, my fallen angel. So, the y one already run away?" I said. He just nodded and ready to sleep again. "Oppa! You must wake up now. If not, you'll be late." I said while trying to escape from his hug. "Let's just cuddle little more, Taengoo. I miss you so much." Teukie oppa said. "Ani! We already talked all night last night.You better wake up now, oppa. I'll reward you with more kiss if you wake up now." I said trying to catch his attention. He sprang up from the bed. He already puckering his lips. I just shake my head. This childish yet quite ert oppa that I really love. I give him a peck on his lips and both of cheeks. 

"That's enough, my beloved Teukie oppa. You are the normal Park Jung Soo not the y one. I'll help RyeoWook oppa cooks for you. Now, get on and take your shower." I said. He just nodded and walked to his bathroom. I really need to be prepared. I will face this kind of situation everyday after we married. Not to mention that I need to deal with the y Park Jung Soo after we get married. This will be hard, Taengoo. I just walked out from his room still imagining my life as Mrs. Park.

 

A/N

I know that HeeChul took more than half of this chapter compared to TaeTeuk. And I also know that HeeBin is not SuGen. And also quite weird couple. But, I can't help myself from writing about them. HeeChul is not my bias. But, now he is my bias wrecker (Actually, all the members that are not my bias can be my bias wrecker because I love all of them). More SuGen will appear (I really mean SuGen) after this. But, for some important chapters about TaeTeuk will only be TaeTeuk. I don't want to ruin their important moments. Okay, too long. Thanks for reading up until now and do keep reading. I appreciate each and everyone who reads this.