Chapter 15

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

Dance Studio

HyoYeon POV

I'm having dance practice with EunHyuk oppa. As always, he is the most handsome guy when he dance. One of a kind. He might not be the most handsome man in Suju. Suju oppa always saying that he ranked last for handsomeness in Suju. But, not when he dance. He transforms into the most handsome and charismatic one when he dance. All attention on him. 

"Oppa! Daebak as always. Later can you teach me the last steps. That's awesome. I still can't catch the steps." I said to him giving him the mineral water. "Anything for you. You know how I love teaching you dance. I'll rether do it forever." EunHyuk oppa said and winks. His treatment for me nowadays making it hard for me to continue with my plans for us. I've fallen more and more in this love. 

"Oppa, last month SooYoung visits us." I start my point. "Oh, SooYoung-ie. I haven't meet her in such a long time. I miss her. Is she in good health?" EunHyuk oppa asked me. I can see the happiness in his face. "She is in good health physically. But, not emotionally. She just broke up with her boyfriend. You know, she had changed herself a lot for his boyfriend. But, at the end he just left her." I said sadly. "Pity her. Did she cry a lot? Did someone comfort her?" EunHyuk oppa asked me worriedly. "Neh. She tried to hold it. But, I just know. I listened to her and she cried a river. I tried to comfort her. I think that she needs someone that she can freely shows her true self. The one that she feels comfortable with. The one who will always make her feels happy." I said. I can see that his expression looks confuse. 

I waved my hands in front of him as he seems like zoning off. He catches my right hand. "I never see this ring before. Did you bought it yourself or someone gave you?" EunHyuk oppa asked me with such a piss off expression. I gulped. I feel scared with his expression. 

EunHyuk POV

What should I do? I already feel happy with HyoYeon all this time. I do know that deep inside my heart, there are still rooms reserved for SooYoung. But, being together with HyoYeon all this time making me fall more and more toward her. Now, to know that SooYoung already broke off and needed someone that really can make her happy making me doubt my own feeling. I feel confuse again just like before. Being stuck in between both crushes of mine. As I'm zoning off too much, I can see that HyoYeon waving her hands in front if me. What catch my eyes first is the ring on her ring finger. Did she already has someone? Am I too late? Did she ever realised my feeling toward her? "I never see this ring before. Did you bought it yourself or someone gave you?" I asked as I can't hold my feeling anymore. "Err, GiKwang gave me before. I forgot to tell you that we are an item now. He proposed me to be his girlfriend last week." HyoYeon answered me with a smile on her face. I just can't hold my feeling anymore. I just left her with anger. Now I know that she never acknowledge my feeling. I need to refresh my mind as I know that I can't blame her. We are friends, no more no less. She has the right to choose who she wants. 

HyoYeon POV

"Err, GiKwang gave me before. I forgot to tell you that we are an item now. He proposed me to be his girlfriend last week." I said trying to be as real as I can. I can see him just leaving me without a word. I know that he is mad at me now. I'm crying hard now. Fortunately, there are no one here to see me crying. I do acknowledge his feeling. So do I have the same feeling. But, I just know that I'm not the only one in his heart. He do and still love SooYoung. And it is killing me inside to see SooYoung crying before. I know that SooYoung needs EunHyuk oppa more than me right now. And I better let him go now before my heart fully fall for him. 


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

SooYoung POV

"SooYoung-ie. Let's have lunch together tomorrow. My treat. Oppa have an important thing to talk to with you. Please, it has been a while that I don't see you." that's what EunHyuk oppa texted me yesterday. I can't get enough sleep as I keep on thinking what would that be. Now, I'm waiting for him at my favourite cake shop. Since, I'm craving for cakes lately. 

I can see EunHyuk oppa waving and walks toward me. "You are prettier now. I thought that short hair doesn't suit you. But, believe me you are still as pretty as the first time I see you." EunHyuk oppa said. I'm blushing on his words just like when he mentioned that the most beautiful in SNSD is me years before. "I know that I'm beautiful." I said. "So, what should I treat you beautiful girl?" EunHyuk oppa asked me. He is such a sweet talker. "Mint cake with green frosting and kiwi." I said. "Ani. Something more delicious like..." EunHyuk oppa said. No! I'm craving for that for few days already. "Ani. I still want that." I said. "You should try something.. " EunHyuk oppa still want me to change my decision. "Ani. I choose. You pay." I said arrogantly. I am born to win. And I know he will always let me win. He is laughing in front of me. Why he is laughing? Wait! I got what he is up to. I just laugh with him. "Still the same SooYoung. Born to win." EunHyuk oppa said. We always like that. If we fight for something, he will never had the chance to even complete his sentence. Because he know me too well that I'm born to win. 

After we finished the cake, EunHyuk oppa asked me for a walk at the bridge near this cake shop. I'm thinking hard about what he is gonna say to me since he didn't say anything serious when we are eating. Just some catching up. We walked side by side. "Oppa, what you really want to talk about?" I asked as I can't wait anymore. "Hmm. SooYoung-ie, actually my feeling toward you before is true. I'm really honest with that. And as you already have a boyfriend, I tried to ignore my feeling toward you. But, I should admit that you still own a space in my heart. It is still you until now." EunHyuk oppa confessed while scratching his neck. I am really shock. A very sudden confession from EunHyuk oppa, my first love. The one that I can really show my true self and still will say that I am perfect for him. The one who will always let me win. The cool oppa that I love back then. "Will you be my special girlfriend?" EunHyuk oppa asked me while pull a box out from his pocket. "Let us just proceed, my cool oppa." I said while shoving my hand indicating my ring finger. We just laugh after EunHyuk oppa put the ring on my ring finger. "Let us take selcas for this special day." EunHyuk oppa said. We took some picture together before having our real date.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

SNSD Dorm

EeTeuk comes to SNSD dorm as he want to pick up TaeYeon for the meeting with Lee Soo Man. But, he already miss his Taengoo he decided to come early and meet TaeYeon in her dorm. "Where is my dear Taengoo?" EeTeuk asked HyoYeon. "There. TaeYeon is also here." HyoYeon said pointing at the kitchen. TaeYeon is wiping her wet hair. Her face is covered by the towel making EeTeuk couldn't recognised her. "Aigoo~ My Taengoo is here. Am I too early? You are just finish having your bath? Are you not having any make up yet?" EeTeuk asked. "Neh, oppa. I'm quite shy with my bare face. You know , you can't see my eye brows." TaeYeon said to EeTeuk. "Yaa! Both of you. If you want to talk privately. Just go to your room. You guys treat me just like a statue here. I don't know whether I am exist or not. Yeah, I forgot that whenever you are with TaeTeuk, be prepared to be brush off." HyoYeon said teasingly. Both of EeTeuk and TaeYeon just scratched their head. TaeYeon just hold EeTeuk's hands and go to her room.

"Taengoo-yah. Your skin is so nice. Do you have any maintenance tips?" EeTeuk asked TaeYeon while sitting at the edge of her bed near the make up table. TaeYeon putting her make up on one by one. " I go to skin clinic." TaeYeon answered him. Both of them laughing their ahjumma laugh and high pitch laugh. "So, it has been about two weeks after our last date. I miss you so much, jagiya. How have you been spending your time?" EeTeuk asked while watching his Taengoo putting the make up on. His eyes never leave her. "Missing you too of course. And these days spending time with my puppy, I've been healing." TaeYeon answered him. "What is your puppy name?" EeTeuk asked. "Zero." TaeYeon answered. "Zero~ Why is it Zero?" EeTeuk asked. "The name of the puppy of a character I like is Zero." TaeYeon answered. "Yaa, oppa. Don't stare me like that. I'm with my bare face. And why you always asked me like an interview?" TaeYeon said while covering her face with her hands. "Don't cover your beautiful face. You have a nice skin. And bear with it. You know I have MC-ing disease. Suit yourself as you are going to face this everyday after we married." EeTeuk said as he put down her hands from covering her face. "Oppa, I think later after we got married I will proudly go out with my bare face. Because I'm living everyday with your praise. I'm beautiful, my skin is nice." TaeYeon said looking into EeTeuk's eyes. "I'm not lying. It is the truth." EeTeuk said defending himself.

"Later, I should bring ShimKung here more often to introduce her to the handsome Zero. She must be loved it." EeTeuk said. "She must learned the ert thing a lot from her oppa, right? The y Park JungSoo that I'm not being introduced to yet." TaeYeon said teasingly. EeTeuk just laughs. "Wait! She called you Teuk oppa, right? Not Teukie oppa? She better don't. Because Teukie oppa is mine and only me can call you that." TaeYeon said. "Yaa. You know I love you the most, right? Even my heart is so big that I can love everyone. You are the only beautiful ahjumma that I love. Mine and forever mine." EeTeuk said. TaeYeon is already blushing. "Yaa, oppa. I already finished my make up. Now, you wait outside I want to change. I think, Hyo already cooked. Go eat first. Later, we'll be late for the meeting." TaeYeon said while holding EeTeuk's hand and send him to her bedroom's door. "What if I miss you?" EeTeuk asked with aegyo. "It will only be awhile. Are you really will miss me that bad?" TaeYeon said while pinching EeTeuk's cheeks. TaeYeon closed the door and change.

 

A/N

I know that I'm really bad to make SooHyoHyuk ending like that. But, I really need to put an end for each of SuGen couple at least. Because, if not I will feel like I need another sequel and another sequel just to have an ending for them. And I really can't have a very sweet ending for both SooHyuk and HyoHyuk. It need to be just one option. And I'm not really happy with my decision. Even if I choose either way. Because I just love both SooHyuk and HyoHyuk. And as I'm so happy with TaeTeuk moments at Dubai, here I decided to put the moment here. I'm dying of happiness. Keep repeating the moments. Hahah. Okay, there are only a few more chapters left. Thanks for reading and subscribe. Thank you to my subscibers. I might be giving double or triple update because I'm happy with TaeTeuk and also because there are people subscribing this fanfic.