It's her

Let Me Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many years passed, Jennie and Lisa's relationship went well, and Chaeyoung too her and Lisa are still good friends. In JenLisa's relationship sometimes there are fights and arguments but they will resolve it before going to sleep. Sweet right? Okay now let's continue.

 

Lisa's POV

 

The sun shone brightly and it hits my face harshly, slowly opening my eyes and look at the brunette beside me she's so beautiful, and almost like a baby curled up and hugging it's mom. I lifted my head and move to my side. Smiling at the view of my baby sleeping soundly tucking her loose hair behind her ear, an idea popped in my head, 'I should take her for a date today and make happy memories with her.' I thought and I slowly got up removing her arms around my waist, luckily she don't move a bit and woken her up. I dragged my feet to the restroom brushing my teeth and pee, after that I head towards the kitchen and make something for her. After finishing my plating I walked upstairs to check if Jennie is still sleeping, and yes she was still sleeping, smiling from ear to ear I laid beside her and lightly shaking her. 

 

"Jennie, my princess... Wake up your breakfast is ready." My voice were so soft it almost like a lullaby to my ears, damn this girl, she didn't even flinch a bit. Losing my patience as the food downstairs getting cold I decided to carry her to the dining table almost dragging Jennie out of the bed. I scooped her tiny body into my thin muscular arms and lifted her up. That's when Jennie finally opened her eyes finally.

 

"Hmm? Where am I?" Awwwww so cute! 😍 I really want to pinch her dumpling Iike cheeks but I cannot, I might drop her to the floor if I did that hehe.

 

"Goodmorning my baby let's eat breakfast now, the food is getting cold we should hurry up." I said and she nodded wrapping her arms around my neck for support. As we arrived to the dining table, I used my foot to move the chair out and place my princess there, she was rubbing her eyes, her bloated face makes her too cute to handle, so I gave her a kiss on her forehead and to her cutie patootie cheeks. She hummed in response and I placed the food in front of her.

 

"Good morning Lisaaaa~" Jennie said in a low husky voice, her hair is a mess and that makes her look hot. Lisa tried her best not to pounce on her girl. As they finished their breakfast Lisa collected all the dirty plates and put it on the sink, she returned to the table and sat beside Jennie who's spacing out with her half lidded eyes.

 

"Hey Nini. Can I take you on a date?" Lisa said while holding Jennie's hand which Jennie finally opened her eyes and clung onto Lisa.

 

"Sure my love. But where to?" Jennie asked but Lisa doesn't respond on her question instead...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter