My side

Let Me Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

 

 

Stress, damn it. It worns me out, I look like a forty year old woman. I laid my back on my soft and comfy bed, happens. It feels like stress is around me, like the smell of smoke lingers in our clothes it won't fade away unless you wash it. Wanna know where the stress comes from? I havr a long list here.

 

Work.

 

Boss.

 

Bills.

 

Food for everyday.

 

Papers stacked on my desk.

 

Chaeyoung.

 

And of course.

 

 

Jennie, my best friend. Is she my best friend though? She seems so far away, I can't reach her. Suddenly there is a tall and thick wall between us, even if I shout her name it seems lang she won't hear any of my cries. Yes I long for her, i've missed her. She always clings at me when we are hanging out anywhere public place or not.

 

 

Then there's Chaeyoung, yes she is my girlfriend but you know the tingling effect when you're with that person, the butterflies flying around your stomach and the electric shock when you touch each other. I don't feel it to her, she is cute and fluffy, things that Jennie didn't have or she don't show much.

 

 

Wait why did I talk about Jennie much? And who am I talking to? Aish! I scratched my head and adjusted my position, it's getting uncomfortable. I'm going nuts because of Jennie! my life. I am missing her should I try and call her? Hmm.. I grabbed my phone in my nightstand, opening it there is a lot of text messages from Chaeyoung I ignored it and dialed Jennie's number. It rings, yeah a little bit more... *Toot tooot toooot* Huh?! I should dial it again until she answers.

 

 

Ringing then no answer, this scenario is on loop. She won't answer her phone. I decided to give up and dig in my mind, letting my thoughts consumes me. I think of the possibilities why Jennie avoids me like I don't exist anymore. I admit it I have a crush on her, before I met Chaeyoung. But with Chaeyoung i tried to turn my attention to her and she became my rebound. Because I know Jennie won't like me, she won't see me as a potential girlfriend for her, for her she sees me as her best friend and nothing more. Yes she confessed to me but I have already forgotten the feelings that i have for her before. I ignored that because I don't want to hurt Chaeyoung too since we are only week old couple.

 

 

After that I announced that Chaeyoung and me are in a relationship but I didn't say more for what's the reason behind, she just smiled and walked away I tried to follow her but Chaeyoung interrupts. After her vacation leave, Jennie came back to the company, she looked so thin and sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter