Knife wounds!

A Tear Is A Tear

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ATTEMPTED SUICIDE IF THIS BOTHERS YOU I WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON’T WISH TO READ!

 

 

Miss Tanya left the orphanage to go out for tea with a new guy, leaving all the kids at home. The rest of the boys broke the lock on the gate and went to go cause mischief somewhere Mingyu didn’t care about. Yerin was ordered to clean the kitchen whilst Miss Tanya was out leaving Mingyu in the room by himself. Early that day Mingyu caught a small glimpse of Wonwoo walking in front of the orphanage he seemed happy which broke Mingyu. Although, Mingyu wants Wonwoo to be happy it was hard to let him go. 

 

Mingyu decided to go to the kitchen to check on Yerin. When Mingyu tried speaking to her she ignored him but, without him knowing she had stolen Miss Tanyas music and earphones. Mingyu thought that she didn’t care about him so, he made his way to the draw that had the knives collected in it and, grabbed a random one out before running off up the stairs. 

 

Tears were streaming down Mingyus face when he finally got up to the bedroom, he closed the door and locked it behind him. There he stood with his back against the door, arms by his side and, head bowed down to watch his hand that twisted the knife around in a circle. Mingyu walked over to the window where he once wished to jump out of but, realised that he couldn’t do that if that was the only way he could see Wonwoo each day. He pulled down the curtain and rolled it up so he could keep his screaming at a minimum. 

 

Yerin stood up from scrubbing the floor clean, to realise that the knives draw was wide open and one of the knives were missing. She pulled out the earphones while she looked for the missing knife not knowing Mingyu had it in his hands hovering above his stomach. Mingyu didn’t care about his shirt because he thought there was nothing else to care about. He decided to speak his last words all for Wonwoo which were:

 

           “No one wants to die,

                                    But everyone wants to kill something,

                                                                                  That’s inside of them, I’m sorry Wonwoo”

 

Mingyu placed the curtain in his mouth and bit down before wrapping his other hand around the knife there he swung the knife down into his stomach. Blood splattered everywhere but, Mingyu pushed the knife deeper creating only muffled screams in the silence. Yerin heard the screams loud enough to realise where the knife must be and, quickly began to run up the stairs. Once she reached the door she found it locked but, she didn’t even hesitate to try to knock it down unfortunately, it didn’t work. 

 

Then instead of wasting time for looking for a key that may not exist, Yerin ran to the window at the end of the hallway and climbed out of it. The window was quite close to the one that lead to Mingyus room, the only thing separated the two was a narrow ledge. This didn’t stop Yerin, she didn’t even take any second thoughts before trying to quickly walk across the ledge.

 

Mingyu on the other hand slowly slid down the wall leaving a trail of blood as he did and, once he hit the floor he tilted his head to the side to look at Wonwoos name carved into the floor. Mingyu slid his hand across the name on the floor before smiling to him self.

 

“Mingyu?” Soohye asked and, now only silence filled the air. Jeonghan and Jisoo who were at each other’s throats were now staring at Soohye, who only looked at the door. Wonwoo stood in the middle before, walking back against the wall wondering what was going on. Jeonghan walked over to Wonwoo to comfort him whilst Jisoo stood in silence. In silence grew the sound of Wonwoo crying over not remembering the current situation and, Jeonghan whispering into Wonwoos ear only the uncertainty. Jisoo and his foot steps as he walked back against the wall with tears streaming down his face and, Soohye, who knocked once more.

 

Yerin stepped through the window and turned to find Mingyu there, she saw Mingyu surrounded by blood and the missing knife piercing his stomach. She ran over to him and didn’t bother to ask if he was ok because he obviously wasn’t, she grabbed the curtain out of his mouth and ripped the middle of it before wrapping it around his stomach. 

 

Yerin used most of her strength trying to get Mingyu down stairs and, out the huge house because the orphanage didn’t have a working telephone. After a bit of walking down the road a friendly couple stopped to take the two to the hospital. The couple were very nice they stayed with the two for the time they were in hospital. Yerin explained most of the stuff that has happened to Mingyu and herself to the couple and, thanked them very much for all their helpings but, Mingyu just repeatedly spoke the same words feeling guilty ever time.

        

                  “I’m sorry Wonwoo, Yerin, Mum, Dad, Wonwoo your Mother, I’m sorry I’m not dead!”

 

After Soohye knocked once more an odd sound escaped from behind the door, the sound silenced the air again. Wonwoo turned his gaze towards the door along with Jeonghan and Jisoo. Soohye stood there about to knock again as she hadn’t given up hope for this unknown person when, the sound of something hitting the ground made her jump.

 

 A sound of a slight step then a sliding sound repeated only getting closer to the door. Soohye stepped back when the stepping and sliding sound stopped to her surprise a small flow of red liquid traveled out from under the door towards her feet. Soohye bent down to investigate the liquid only to realise that it was a trail of blood. 

 

Soohye stood up and brought her attention to the door. The door knob began to slowly turn as Soohye took a step closer. There the door began to open, revealing a blood drenched, cheeks tear stained, knife wounded Kim Mingyu.

 

“Mingyu?” Soohye asked once more.

 

“Yerin?!” Mingyu returned.

 

 

A/N: so I should explain that Yerin ripped part of the curtain so she could place it around the knife just in case anyone was confused. Also if you are confused by anything you can leave a comment and I’ll either explain it or tell that it will be revealed later. I hope you like it this is the first time I have written something like this so please forgive me if it’s sloppy! Thank you for reading again and enjoy your day/night!

 

Also HAPPY 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO SEVENTEEN! Please all stay well and eat lots :))