Chapter Eleven: Jinho | Ara

Cried Wolf (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven: Jinho & Ara's POV's

-Jinho-

 

Ara guides me back to her office, two Detectives look up from their computer screens as I enter. Their eyes following me until I sit down. Ara sits down and sighs shaking her head at me.

"What's with you lately?" She rests her arms on her desk, which was piled with paperwork.

"What do you mean?" I squint towards her. "Nothing's up with me?"

She snorts. "You've attacked Chulso for no apparent reason twice now, once behind his back and now to his face."

"He's suspicious that's why!" I cross my arms over my chest.

"How so?" She raises an eyebrow towards.

I bite my lip glancing away from her. I couldn't tell her, she would scold me.

"Jinho." She says firmly.

I groan. "I just, he's been acting so weird. I didn't know him all to well before all of this but I would've noticed if the stuff's he's been doing is a normal occurence."

"Acting weird? What do you mean by acting weird?" She sighs.

I was going to have to tell her, in order to help Hyun but I would get to that part last. "He's just kept to himself at school, that's not Chulso. He's always been one to want attention on him but he's suddenly stopped." I pause. "And I may have followed him after school one day." I lower my head.

"You what?" She gasps leaning forward, while glaring at me. "Jinho!"

I shrug. "He's being suspicious and you guys weren't doing anything to look into him so-."

She groans and leans back in her seat. "And so what happened by you following him? Did you at least find something out?"

I slowly shrug. "I think so."

"You think so?"

"He didn't go home, he went the opposite direction. I lost him near the red light district in Gangnam."

Ara sighs shaking her head. "The red light district? So what you found out he's clubbing or drinking illegally?"

I roll my eyes. "You're a cop, Ara. You know clubbing and drinking aren't the only things that go down in that district. There's also prositution and human trafficking going on too. What if he sold her on the underground market or something?" I clench my hands together. "If he did that then it's going to be hell trying to find her, she could be in another country by now for all we know?"

Ara doesn't speak up for a couple of seconds taking in what I said. She hums. "Let's look into his attendance at school around the time Hyun disappeared. That's all I will allow you to know." She clicks away at her computer before glancing back at me. "After this you need to stop taking stuff into your own hands, leave it to us Jinho."

But what you're doing is taking too long. She's been in pain since the day she left. "Okay." I lie.

Ara looks back at the screen scrolling through his attendance records until she squints and blinks rapidly before moving closer to the screen.

"What?" I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter