Shut Up!

Damn It!

Jiwon's POV

 

Sungyeol-ssi is very charming up close. I can see Seungho really getting really distracted because our fan-to-idol convo is getting longer than how it should have been. He knows I’m also a fan of infinite even before I debuted. He should, actually, understand.

We were having our convo when suddenly I felt something pushed me and something is dripping from my back. The three of us were really shocked. I turned around and saw Jiae who was trying to clean up her mess, apologizing.

“I’m really sorry. I did not mean to.. i---“

As she speaks, my thoughts about her flow endlessly on my mind. She’s the girl I was very jealous about. I think it’s really immature, I really wanna laugh. I remember my fangirl days when I can’t even finish “You are My Oppa” because I’m so annoyed by everything that are going on.  I suddenly burst into laughter.

However, I think that laugh really offended her.

“I’m really sorry but is it right for you to laugh at me? “

“Oh no. You misunderstood. I –“

Then I saw my bestfriend, Kahi, approaching us. I can see a lot of people looking at us now.

“What the hell are you doing? Please. Just get out of the way.” Kahi told jiae as she pulls me towards the bathroom.

“Hey! I did not mean to do that. What the hell?” Jiae exclaims. I can already see the guys from Infinite approaching.

“Are you okay?” Sungjong asks me.

“I’m okay. She just spilled stuff on me. Everything’s good. Everyone please calm—“

Then  I can see Myungsoo coming to jiae. He’s trying to calm her. Everyone’s on our business doing crazy stuff I cannot decipher anymore. I cannot see anything. Only that.. Myungsoo is trying to calm Jiae.

--------

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Sungyeol goes to Jiwon leaving Jiae behind. I went to Jiae no matter how much I would have wanted to go to Jiwon to see if she’s alright. Jiae really has nothing to be angry about. It’s her fault. Kahi noona, I think, just wants her to get out of the way to avoid the attention of the crazy people. Then she suddenly cries. I don’t know why. Is she trying to get attention? Noona’s words weren’t that harsh. Jiwon saw this and came back to us. Seungho tried to stop her but there’s nothing he can do.

“I’m sorry. Why are you crying? Unnie just wants to—“

“You’re trying to calm me down now because everyone’s looking at us?!” she exclaims.

I whispered to her,”Jiae, please…”

“You don’t understand. Unni…” Jiwon tries to explain

Seungho grabbed her harshly just for them to escape the scene. Kahi follows them and rode their car. Everyone’s taking pictures of us. I tries to cover Jiae but it seems she wants to be seen crying. I don’t understand what she’s doing.

“Let’s leave.” Hoya says, irritated.

We all rode the van. I intended to be beside Jiae. I wanted to talk to her.

“Jiae, what—“ I ask, but Sungyeol, sitting in front of us, yelled.

“What the hell were you doing there? You weren’t even hurt. They were just trying to avoid—“

Jiae exclaims, “You’re trying to defend her because she’s your damn crush?! I--- what am I to you?!”

“It doesn’t matter who the hell you are or she is or Kahi noona is. You are damn wrong!” Sungyeol shouts making it appear as if the van is about to explode.

“Please calm down, hyung. Jiae. We cannot even call it a fight. Please don’t fight each other. Let’s just try to suppress the media. You should not have cried, Jiae.” Sungjong says calmly.

“What… Who are you guys?! Why the hell are you—“ Jiae says crying

And I can’t take it anymore. “You are at the wrong side, Jiae. You should have just apologized and left. Please shut up.”

And everyone shut up.