iKONtv

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What time are you gonna arrive? I read the text Hanbin just sent me. I took the seat near the window. We're currently on our flight back to Korea.

 

In 3 hours maybe. I replied. I noticed my members are already on their designated seats. After spending 2 weeks in Japan to promote our group, we are finally going back to Korea.

 

Alright. See you then 😉

 

I chuckled imagining Hanbin doing the wink. I heard a giggle beside me and it was Chaeyoung looking at me teasingly.

 

"Yah! What's funny?"

 

"Someone's excited to come back home~" She said in a sing-song tone.

 

"Aren't you the same, Chaeyoungiie?" I teased back making her flustered. Now that's what you called a come back. I chuckled and pinch her rosy cheeks. Her name really suited her.

 

"Unnie!"  She brushed my hands off her face and pouted like how Lisa would always act when she is sulking.

 

"Aigoo~ You don't want me to baby you anymore because someone replaced me already." I countered an aegyo. Her face soften when she saw do that. No one can resist Jendeuk's aegyo, I tell you.

 

"Ani. It's just that... aish. How do I say this." Chaeyoung contemplated for a moment trying to collect her words. "Mm... I'm not just used to be teased like that."

 

I smiled warmly at her. I was on her shoes before. Back when Hanbin and I started dating, I also have that embarrassing stage whenever they tease me to Hanbin. Chaeyoung and Junhoe just became official before we set off to Japan.

 

"You'll get over it. Trust me."

 

Chaeyoung nodded and just on cue, her phone rings. She raised it up and showed me the person calling her.

 

I laughed when I saw her almost panicking. "Just relax, okay? Your boy just misses you."

 

Chaeyoung composed herself before she answer the call. I put in my earphones and before I open my playlist, I noticed another message from Hanbin.

 

Take care. I love you.

 

Aren't I lucky to have him?

 

 

******

 

 

I haven't received any replies from Hanbin yet. He asked me to wait for him here on his dorm, in his room, while he and s are doing V-live before airing the first episode of iKONtv. Hanbin asked me to watch it together with him once he gets back. So here I am, lying on his bed for almost an hour now.

 

Speaking of iKONtv, I wonder what their show would be like. He keeps on bragging it to me that it will be them who will produce their show. Thinking about it, I suddenly miss taping BlackPink house.

 

Moments later, I felt myself drifting off to sleep but it got interrupted when I felt someone snuggled close to me. I abruptly open my eyes only to see a pair of beautiful orbs staring at me.

 

"You're tired?" Hanbin kissed me on the forehead.

 

I shook my head and hugged him back. "I miss you." After we came back from Japan the other day, we were met by a hectic schedule that is why we haven't got the chance to meet.

 

"I miss you more." Hanbin peppered me with kisses on different parts of my face making me giggle. "Let's get up so we can watch our pilot episode." Hanbin sat up and assisted me to get off the bed.

 

"Where are your friends?" We're on the living room and it's unexpectedly quiet here. I cannot hear Junhoe's loud singing or Chanwoo and Yunhyeong's banters.

 

"Junhoe went to Rose. Jinhwan hyung is asleep and the others went out." Hanbin the television and we nestled on the couch hugging each other. We truly miss one another "I still can't imagine that Junhoe's dating Rose." He smirked.

 

I arched my eyebrow. "What do you mean? Rose is a nice girl, you know."

 

"Yah I did not mean it that way. I know Rose is nice and kind but Junhoe? Ha, I actually thought that he would be the last to get a girlfriend." Hanbin chuckled making me do the same.

 

"Coming from a guy who would not confessed if I did not."

 

"I'm just afraid of rejection, you know."

 

"What if I did not tell you I like you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter