Thank you. For Being 'Us'

Save Me (Jinkook)

Time Skip: One Month Later

Jungkook's artwork had attracted many people's attention, and he had earned a lot of money.

Enough to buy Jin-hyung a ring. Jungkook thought happily. 

He was heading to the jewelry store to buy a beautiful ring for Jin-hyung.

Jin-hyung will love this. And it has a small pink gemstone in the middle as well.

Jungkook had no idea what Jin had been planning as well, however...

...

Jungkook slips the box into his pocket. But the sight he sees as he twists the doorknob was not expected.

Jin was on one knee, grinning widely. "Jungkook.. will you have the honor to be mine... forever?"

Jungkook feels tears spilling out from the corner of his eyes before he registers the question. "Hyung, you already know the answer.. yes!"  

Jin slides the cool metal on Jungkook's (trembling) finger.

Jungkook fumbles for the ring he bought. He takes the ring out delicately, and puts the ring on Jin, very focused.

"Is this why you wanted a job?" Jin asks quietly.

"Yes." Jungkook feels the tips of his ears turn red.

"You're so sweet." Jin grins.

Then Jin lifts Jungkook up, then swinging him around in the air, and finally claims Jungkook's sweet lips.