...I Think Of You As The Sun Comes Up

Save Me (Jinkook)

As the sun is peeking out from the dark silhouette, Jungkook decides to admire it for a second.

He feels Jin turn around. "Jungkook? You're awake?"

"Yeah.."

"This is a really silly question to ask when we've been through so much, but.. would you ever leave me?"

"I'll never leave you hyung, I'll always be by your side." Jungkook says earnestly.

Jin entwines their fingers together. "Good." He says softly.

"But hyung.. when will you quit being a police officer?"

"I'm most likely not going to quit. Even if I did, what would I work as?"

"..A cook?"

"...That's actually not a bad idea." Jin admits.

"Well, I've decided I want to become a artist."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I've decided I'll be an actual artist, not like those art teachers at school.. I don't really want to clean up their messes constantly, you know? And I'll probably have to do it five times a week." Jungkook says it as if he has really thought about it throughly, and he has.

"Wow, you know exactly what you want, right?"

"Well yeah.."

"But if we have a kid, what'll we do?"

"But we're going to adopt, right?"

"Yeah."

"So why not get a kid that's 6? I think they would be mature enough."

"That's a good idea."

Silence enveloped the air.

Deciding to sleep some more, Jungkook slung his arm over Jin's stomach.

Jungkook dreamt of young children running around, making messes, but everyone was happy.

As he wakes up, remembering his dream faintly, he decided that his future family would be like that, happy and content on what they had.