Receive.

thief.

Since someon suggested a sequel, I just wanted if I can actually do it! HAHAHAHAHHA Don't expect much! :(          Keep supporting though! 

 

"God, Seungwan! I just wanna keep her! She's like a little amazing cute bunny that I wanna care for and be with. Like seriously, I might look like I'm playing with her but she makes me feel thing an-" these people keep cutting me off.

"Seulgi, if you're serious with her umm why don't you like,y'know confess like a normal perso-oh wait, I just forget that you aINT NORMAL!" Seungwan said while clutching her stomach.

"Ha ha,stop laughing, ! I do want to confess it just that she's this amazing cheerleader,president of the student council and a straight A student. While in her eyes, I'm just this stupid player,who just thinks about sports all the time. But, I don't think about sports anymore, I think about her, her smile, her laugh, her beautiful eyesmiles that show up. But most of all, it's her colorful personality that completes her. She may not be flawless, but who knew that perfection could fit in a 5 foot 2 little bunny" I said

"Wow,I'm surprised that you knew those words HAHAHAHHA" Seungwan teased.

" you." Oblivious to her, Joohyun heard everything.

 

 

"Hyun-ah,someone's here to see you!" her mom's voice boomed on the house. 

"Yah! Fany-ah you're voice is hurting my eardrums" my mama teased. "YAH! TAETAE! STOB IT!"

I trudged down to see who actually visited me, passing by my parent's who are busy teasing each other-again. I hope me and Seulgi can be like that somed-wait, what the hell am I thinking. I went to the door and saw,her. Kang Seulgi.

"What are you doing here? I asked kinda flushed. I was wearing my pink bunny pyjamas. 

"Umm,Joohyun I wanted to tell you something. I've been wanting to tell this to you for so long,but I keep putting it off. Uhh, I like-no scratch that I love you. I have been for a long time I know I might tease you and I might steal those kisses from you, It's just that I've adored you for so long. You make me feel things. You make me warm and lovely. You make my heart race like a bunny is inside my heart. Because there is, you're the bunny making my heart pound like there's no tomorrow. I just wanted to confess before I lose my mind. I know that I don't have a chance with you since you're perf-"

I cut her off with a chaste kiss. She then held my waist and my arms s around her neck. Finally, I've retrieved what she's stolen from me.

"I love you to Seulgi." I said breathlessly after our kiss. Our forehead still connected and our bodies still close to each other.

"FINALLY!" I heard a loud voice.

"YAH! TAETAE,COME OUT KNOW!" my mom shouted.

"You guys took so long to be together, I thought I was gonna confess for you guys!" my mama said.

"Mama,stop you're embarassing me!" I was getting redder at the minute, I could make any tomato jealous.

"Oh come on Joohyun, Seulgi is family now!" mom Tiff said.

"Thank you so much Auntie Tae and Auntie Tiffany, I promise to make Joohyun, the happiest girl." Okay,my heart flutered again. you, Kang. 

Oh well, atleast she doesn't have to steal anymore.