Stolen.

thief.

Ughhhhhh! Stupid thief! Who the hell does she think she is? Doesn't she know how goddamn precious that is to me! I should never have trusted stupid,dumb,dense and idiotic Kang Seulgi. 

"What the hell is wrong with your face?" my sister, Yerim asked. 

"Well, that stupid Kang stole from me again! This is like the third time she's done this!" I uttered.

Yerim chuckled. "Unnie, y'know that she's just doing that to make you notice her, right?" 

WTF? Couldn't she find a better way to make me notice her. Like, surprise gifts or long and meaningful love letter. That would've been better than stealing.

"Whatever." 

 

 

"SON SEUNGWAN!" I screamed.

"I DID IT AGAIN!" damn, stealing from the legendary Bae Joohyun was exciting. I'm getting chills.

"Seulgi, what the ? This is like the third time this week!" Seungwan said.

"Pshwaaaa, It's not like I'm gonna get any trouble from doin' it, besides I was mere-" I got cut off by a loud screech. 

"KANG SEULGI, COME HERE THIS DAMNED INSTANT, I WILL ING KILL YOU WITH MY GODDAMN HANDS!" Joohyun screamed through the hallway.

"Babe, calm down I wouldn't wanna lose my hearing at a young age." I teased.

" you Kang, for stealing my first, second and third kiss!" she exclaimed

"I hate you Kang, I will ing ki-" She just got cut off,again.

"And know, I just stole your fourth kiss. Sorry but I gotta run!" I said in a quick motion I left a very red and dazed Joohyun in the middle of the hallway.

Yup, I just stole her kisses.