Kindness

Kindness of an angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had never felt more devastated than this moment. He stood in the bathroom of his small apartment staring at the pregnancy test stick. Tears fell from his eyes, he doesn't know what to do. He haven't pay rent yet and barely have food to eat. How is he going to be able to support this child, growing inside of him. From a small mistake....just a small small one night stand lands him here. Chanyeol regrets running away from his family, he regrets everything especially when the landlord starts banging on his door demanding for rent money.

That's how he found himself in the rain with no where to go, and no one to ask for help.he walks aimlessly through the streets, people avoiding him as much as they can. Chanyeol can't believe it himself either, all those people whom he had called friends refuses to help when he is in tomes of need. He just wants to end it all. He kept walking still, without another idea of where he would go. That is until he bumps into someone. He expect to be hit and curse at, but none of those came but an umbrella over his head. For the first time Chanyeol looks up since he had been out in the streets. "Come with me." The smaller man said to him, he took ahold of his hand and led Chanyeol through the street. 

Who this is? Chanyeol doesn't know but, it doesn't matter. Even if he is a murderer it wouldn't be bad. Least he has less responsibility you handle, Chanyeol said in his head. While he was thinking of that he was taken to a nice, two story looking house. The small man unlocked the front gates, letting Chanyeol in before he closes it. Then to the inside of the house, the man didn't say anything else but told him to go take a shower first. Which Chanyeol listens, get doesn't know why this person is helping him. But he feels a little relieved yet still scared in a way.

When he came out the bathroom, there were a set of clothes for him. It may be a bit small but Chanyeol is fine with it. After he finish putting the clothes on, he walks to the living room wondering if the man was there, and sure he was there. With a bowl of porridge and tea on the table. Chanyeol didn't know he was that hungry until he smell how amazing the porridge was and his stomach growls loudly. Man smiles up at him and makes a gesture like he can eat that, Chanyeol's eyes widens with more surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter