Phoenix

Emporer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is the king, what the king says goes. Chanyeol is an ambitious king, he wants everything. Be the one who rules over all, Chanyeol loves beautiful things. That's why his palace is well decorated and beautiful. Every maid and servant is beautiful and skilled at what they do. That's just how Chanyeol likes it. He likes it that they are beautiful and skilled at what they do, otherwise they will loose their head. Chanyeol is ruthless but that's because he thinks they are useless. 

Useless much like the Southern kingdom, and Chanyeol just have plans to united their Kingdoms under his rule. It's like they say, survival of the fittest. He took the throne no younger than 20, he is clever, intelligent, manipulative, and most of all handsome. It didn't take long for him to change the officials mind of supporting the crown prince to supporting him. And to get ripped of the crown prince was such an easy task. It left Chanyeol bored, he liked challenges but without putting a fight the crown prince went down just like that. Chanyeol's really bored nowadays. But he got the idea of expanding. However the crown prince, of that country is smart, Chanyeol admit that much. Always have a way to prevent war breaking, and yet Chanyeol have yet to meet him. 

Chanyeol sat in his throne, listening to the officials when one of the guards runs in telling them that the Southern Kingdom royal family had come. Chanyeol stands up from the throne, giving out orders to get everything into place. Of course he plans to welcome then big, and make this visit filled with surprise. And they are giving him their young daughter as a concubine to him. But all in all, Chanyeol just want to see the crown prince. Some say he looks beautiful, almost like a woman, but others says he is as beautiful as the priests of the temples whom ever age. Hard to say, that's why Chanyeol wants to see the prince for himself.

His breath stop when, he saw the crown prince. Chanyeol wouldn't take his eyes off of him, the prince wasn't tall. But adorn in silver ropes, and the simple hair style, made him look majestic. Chanyeol always had a thing for this type of beauty, thinking about it. He had yet to pick an actual bride for himself and Chanyeol wants this beautiful prince. Who stands before him, wide eyes sharp and the heart shape like lips. The prince gets on his knees to greet him, like the rest of his family. He gestures for them to get up with a small smile. "Your highness, welcome to the Phoenix kingdom. I hope you all have a great stay." He says confident, on the inside he was thinking of new plans. Something more fun now, his eyes falls on the princess whom is going to be his so called wife. Something he finds it disappointed, she wasn't as beautiful as the crown prince. But now that he had seen, how the crown prince is. Chanyeol thinks that it's a waste to let him go. 

"I'm terribly sorry for all the times we haven't been able to meet." The crown prince said, offering Chanyeol a small smile. "I'm Do Kyungsoo." He says offering a hand to Chanyeol, in which Chanyeol gladly accepts. Chanyeol thinks they fit together, because Kyungsoo's hand is so small on his. It just feels right. "Park Chanyeol, forget the formality little prince. Just call me Chanyeol." He offers, the smaller man quickly backs up shaking his head. "Oh no please, that's just not right, your majesty." He quickly says backing away, flustered, Chanyeol thinks he is cute like this. 

"Alright, whatever that leaves you at ease." Chanyeol chuckles before turning his attention to the princess. "How about we get to know each other better?" He ask ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter