Don't Forget

We Got Married - Daragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Dara were in their living room, spending their free time watching tv. Dara was painting her nails while Jiyong's attention was on the show that was currently being broadcasted.

Jiyong was eating some potato chips when he finally turned to his wife who was sitting on the floor.

"Babe, do you know what day tomorrow is?" Jiyong asked his busy wife.

JS: Tomorrow?

SH: Is there a special occasion tomorrow?

JM: A holiday, perhaps?

Dara paused and turned to look at her husband. She tilted her head as if thinking.

"I have a schedule tomorrow." Dara finally said. "How did you know?"

Jiyong opened his mouth, forming an 'o' shape. He stared at his wife who seemed clueless about the special occasion.

 

PD: What occasion was it that day?

GD: (smiles sadly) It was my birthday, August 18.

SH: Omo!

JM: And Dara-ssi forgot about it?

SY: Eey! That's impossible.

GD: I was actually looking forward of spending it with her but i found out she had a schedule that day and what's worse, she actually forgot about it.

 

SR: Aigoo.

MS: Poor GD.

JS: But i still can't believe Dara-ssi would forget about it.

 

PD: Did you really forget GD's birthday?

DR: Ani (shakes head). I knew it was his birthday.

JM: She knew?

SH: Daebak!

MS: But why is she pretending to forget?

DR: I actually prepared a surprise for him and if i told him about it, It would just ruin the fun.

 

"You're working?" Jiyong frowned.

Dara tried her hardest not to smile. "Yeah. I gotta earn some money for us. Wae?"

Jiyong pouted. He pursed his lips, not saying anything.

"What's wrong?" Dara placed her chin on Jiyong's lap. "What is it?"

Jiyong ignored his wife, looking away. Dara pouted. She left her nail polish and went to sit next to Jiyong.

"What is it? Tell me." Dara grabbed Jiyong's arm and began to shake it. "If it's really that important, i can make some time in the evening."

SR: Yah, it's your husband's birthday. Of course it's important.

"Important? Yah--" Jiyong paused then sighed, feeling defeated. "Ani, nevermind."

"I'd really like to cancel my schedule for tomorrow but i can't." Dara reasoned. "It would be rude of me to cancel without prior notice. And some of the sunbaes even cleared their own schedule so just we can film together tomorrow."

 

GD: Otteokke? (Laughs) I was planning to bring us to a ski resort that day but i never considered my wife's job.

MS: Aigoo.

GD: It never occured to me that Dara might have a schedule that day. Ah, babo-ah!

 

SR: Do not beat yourself too much, hyung.

"Arrasso." Jiyong sagged, leaning against his wife's shoulder but immediately straightened, facing his wife. "But you have to promise me to come home early."

Dara beamed. "Of course."

The Day of Jiyong's Birthday...

Jiyong was busy cooking something in the kitchen. Their living room was already decorated with party ornaments.

JS: How sad. It's his brithday but he's the one preparing all of this stuff.

Jiyong tasted the soup first before giving it a nod. He closed the lid and went to check the clock in the living room. It was already 6 o'clock in the evening. Dara should arrive any minute now.

"What's taking her so long?" Jiyong mumbled while craning his neck towards their main foyer.

Just then, Jiyong heard his phone ring. He immdieately picked it up. When he saw the caller id, he couldn't help but smile.

"Yeobo-ah!" Jiyong exclaimed. "Where are you? Why aren't you coming?"

"Yeobo." Dara's voice came out weak. She also feigned she was crying. "Yeobo."

Jiyong's smile disappeared. "Wae? What's wrong?"

 

GD: When i heard her voice that day i though 'ah~ this day just won't go the way i want it to be'

SH: Aww~ Otteokke? I feel so sorry for him.

GD: (hides face with his hands) Ah~ why is it that it's only happening to me? Wae?! *looking up while spreading his hands

 

JS: Aigoo. He's gone mad.

WGM commentators: *laughing

"Otteokke? I think i won't be able to make it this evening." Dara said which made Jiyong gape. "Our taping is running late since one of the sunbaes got held up with his previous schedule."

"Are you serious right now?" Jiyong ran his fingers through his hair.

"Otteokke?" Dara pretended. "I really am sorry, G."

Jiyong sighed. He was so devastated that he didn't know what to say to his wife who might've been as devastated as he was that time.

"It's okay." Jiyong finally said, consoling his supposed to be sad wife but little did he know that Dara was trying so hard to compress her laughter.

JM: Dara-ssi seems to enjoy this too much.

SY: Tsk tsk tsk. What a bad girl.

SH: You're so mean, unnie!

Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter