Stupid cat

Like a good neighbor stay over there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is a ragdoll cat hybrid, very friendly towards everyone he meets. But he is most affectionate towards the good old grumpy great Pyrenees that lives next door. Even though great Pyrenees are known to be big, this one was way smaller than Chanyeol himself. But strength wise he is scary, last time Chanyeol was up on the roof when he saw the little guy pick up a big rock without much of a trouble and move it to a place he liked. And that's exactly how they met, because Chanyeol kept telling Kyungsoo to not move the rock because it likes it where it was but Kyungsoo didn't like it there. 

Soon though after that and other few incidents that almost left Chanyeol being strangle to death by the dog hybrid they became friends....good friends. "Stay over on your side. I'm taking a nap stupid cat." Kyungsoo told Chanyeol , not really sure how to express his feelings right and because he actually wanted to cuddle with the cat hybrid. Chanyeol gets the message and jumps over the fence hugging Kyungsoo. "I knew you did invited me! Come on let's nap together on your bed. It's sooooo comfortable!" Chanyeol chuckles stepping back before he gets hit by Kyungsoo for hugging him too long. "Always it's my bed.." The dog hybrid complains but still leads the cat hybrid to his room. His tail wagging slightly something that Chanyeol pays attention to a lot.

They cuddle up Kyungsoo's bed, Chanyeol doesn't fall asleep because he likes to watch Kyungsoo do so. He looks cute while like this and less deadly to Chanyeol's cat instincts. Those white ears and tail against the black hair, his parents most have been pretty beautiful to have a cute pup like Kyungsoo. Chanyeol smiles, he pulls Kyungsoo closer to him before he too falls asleep next to the dog hybrid. 

Chanyeol dreams of food and wet dog smell. Wait wet dog! Chanyeol wakes up to another dog hybrid standing by Kyungsoo's bed. And he was wet of course, Chanyeol was quick to jump tp defense and hiss at the unfamiliar dog in the house. Kyungsoo too wakes up, feeling less threaten than Chanyeol is. He pulls on the cat's leg, bringing Chanyeol's attention to him when he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter