14 Hours

14 Hours

a/n: Don’t read the sentence after the word end. You’ve been warned.

 

Jongin and Aeris met on the flight from Seoul to New York. 

It only took them a look to realize how attractive the other is, a take off to know each other’s names, and an hour of talk to see a possibility of falling in love. They talk, they smile, and most of the time, they laugh. They shared their different in flight meals. They shared stories of their pasts. Within 14 hours, they already know almost everything about each other.

Aeris had actually cursed at the trip since she has never been big on traveling. She hates height and worse, flying. She dreaded her boss for making her going on a 14 hours long flight when she’s the kind of girl who prefers going to Busan by train even if she has to go the night before in order to make it on time. But that changed the moment she met Jongin.

Jongin was feeling under the weather when it was time for the trip. He almost canceled the flight because the thought of spending 14 hours in the sky while being sick is just horrifying. But, right before he called the airlines, a call from a very important client came and forced him to go on with the plan. He hated having to leave his comfortable and warm blanket and he hated the uncomfortable 14 hours flight to New York. That is, until his eyes met Aeris’ beautiful dark brown orbs.

When they landed at the JFK, Jongin decided that Aeris was too precious and he didn’t want to lose contact with her. So he asked for her number which she gladly gave him. Jongin called her in between meetings and Aeris answered in between conferences. They would have breakfast, dinner, and sometimes lunch when Jongin didn’t have a lunch meeting, together.

Jongin loves Aeris’ dark brown orbs and the way they smile every time she laughs. Aeris was fascinated by how the corner of Jongin’s eyes crinkled when he smiles and how funny the guy tells stories. And how endless they are. 

After three days of spending time together in the city of lights, Jongin made a bold move of asking Aeris to move in to his hotel room. Which, she had to decline since her company’s conferences were held in her hotel. Jongin was the one who moved instead. Aeris loves how Jongin was willing to move from his presidential suite hotel room to her small one. Jongin just loves the fact that her room was small enough so that they were sticking close to each other.

Aeris’ flight was for Saturday the next week, while Jongin was for Wednesday. Aeris was feeling pretty sad about saying goodbye to the guy but she understood that Jongin is a busy man with responsibilities. It only took Jongin two hours (the airlines’ customer service was being a pain) to change his flight, matching Aeris’ and upgraded her seat to first class.

Aeris was so ecstatic about the news when she was finished with the conference that night, she kissed Jongin. They made love that night, and the following nights until it was time for them to go home.

Saturday came and Jongin held Aeris on the taxi, all the way to the airport. They held hands through check in and immigration. Aeris laid her head on his shoulder while they wait for their plane and Jongin made plans on buying a ring and a house the moment they landed in Seoul.

They were so happy. They talked about their dreams and their goals all throughout the two weeks in New York that they had spent together. They loved hearing the other talks so much that they were both willing to just stay up all night, having conversations.

Jongin knew about Aeris’ dream proposal after she sleep talked a few nights before. Jongin never felt that way and when they sat on their seats on the plane, he knew that Aeris is his future.

Aeris knew about Jongin’s dream family after they played 20 questions the other night. Aeris never felt this way with anyone and as they sat on their seats on the plan, she was ready to be Jongin’s forever.

Jongin and Aeris met again on their flight back from New York to Seoul. They just need an hour to fall in love and two weeks to decide they are meant to be. They spent the 14 hours of flight talking, kissing, and cuddling. But most of the time, they spent it being happy with each other’s presence.

 

End.

 

 

That is until the plane crashed and fall.