Chapter 1

BitterSweet Alcoholic Paradise

Yeon Hee's POV

 

" Myung Soo oppa , why is it that you only come and find me when I'm drunk ? Do you like it when I'm drunk ? " I giggle in my drunken state .

 

" .... "

 

" Oppa , answer me ~ ! "

 

" No ... No , Yeon Hee . I don't like it when you're drunk . I hate it . But that's the only time when you're the happiest with me . " Myung Soo replies with a sad expression on his face .

 

I gaze up at him and stare into those dark orbs of his as we were lying down on my bed .

 

" Why do you look so sad ? And why would I only be happy when I'm drunk ? I'll be happy as long as you're with me . Even if the world ends , if you're by my side , then everything is alright . Because I love you so much . Don't you know that ? "

 

I gestured at the ring on my right ring finger .

 

" This is the proof that I'm in your heart . And that - "

 

I pointed at his left ring finger and smiled up at him with tears in my eyes , to see that there were tears in his too .

 

" is the proof that you're in my heart . "

 

" Yes , Yeon Hee . You too will forever be in mine . "

 

I laid my head down on his shoulder and stared out through the window at the stars , while he wraps his arms around me .

 

" It's 2am . You should go to sleep now . Alright ? " Myung Soo asked .

 

" O - kayyyy ~ Thank you , oppa . I'll see you again tomorrow , right ? "

 

" Yes , you will . Don't worry . I'll stay by your side forever . "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

General POV

 

The other members watched as he sneaked out of Yeon Hee's bedroom , silently closing the door so as to not disturb her sleep .

 

" How did it go ? " Sun Ah asks .

 

" The same . She still thinks that I'm him . " He gave a long sigh while staring at the floor .

 

" Hufff .. Don't you think that you're wasting your time ? I know that you're trying to help her , but that doesn't mean that doing this will help yourself . " Sun Ah continued

 

" Yeah . Especially when you have feelings for her . We don't want you to get hurt when she goes everywhere calling you Myung Soo . " says Yun Mi .

 

" No matter . If she's happy , I'm happy . Just ... Please stay by her side and help her when I'm not around . Please . "

 

" Okay ... We will . J - Just tell us when you're getting tired of this . We'll help you get out . You understand ? "

 

The other members of Shooting Star silently watch him nod his head and walk towards the door with his shoulders slumped .

 

" Goodbye and good luck , TaeYang . "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sun Ah : Leader and vocalist of Shooting Star

     

 

Yun Mi : Vocalist of Shooting Star

 

Shin Ae : Rapper of Shooting Star

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done . Phewwww ~

Just in case you don't know , I'm new here and BitterSweet Alcoholic Paradise is my first fan fic , so I'm hoping that the readers won't be too harsh on me x)

I know that this chapter is really short , so mianhe (>O<") This is just an introduction sort of . The story hasn't opened up yet xP

And please inform me if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes or if you don't understand the story ~

Enjoy the story , arasso ? ^O^

 

Oh yaaa ! Can anyone recommend me a good poster maker ? This current poster is just a temporary one I made :(