Chaos in Hue City

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga is walking in the dark streets of their territory. Tonight, he's going to meet some people he's going to use for their plans. By the time he arrives at their meeting place, this group of sinister looking men is already there, waiting for him. Suga smirks behind his mask. He can already smell the bloodthirst they're all emitting from where he's standing.

One of them notices Suga. "Are you August D?"

Agust D is Suga's underground name. He uses it everytime he's making a transaction with his fellow criminals. Just like him, these men are also wearing their own masks to hide their identities from each other.

"That's me." Suga confirms.

The other one stands up and faces Suga. "Why did you call for us?"

Suga throws a bag full of money in front of them. "I have a job for you."

The group consisting of five exchange looks with one another. They eye the bag in front of them before crouching down to check the contents inside. They all widen their eyes, some of them even whistle. It was a huge of amount of money. They can even buy their own luxurious cars with that sum.

"What kind of job exactly?" One of them asks, getting curious.

"I want you to wreck some havoc within the city." Suga his lips hungrily. "The flashier, the better."

•••••

At the Blue Clansmen's Headquarters:

"Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun slumps against the long table inside their situation room. "I'm about to die!"

"Stop overreacting." Chanyeol scolds. "You're a Blue clansman."

"But i'm tired!" Baekhyun whines. "We've been running around the city for three days now without rest. I can't help but be suspicious of these incidents. As if they were planned and done deliberately."

"You're right." Chanyeol is also getting suspicious. "Even our own forces were spent while trying to help the authorities contain the damages of the situation they've caused."

"Right?" Baekhyun widens his eyes for emphasis. "I wonder if they're trying to wear us down."

"Or maybe they have some other motives that we aren't aware of." Chanyeol touches his chin, rubbing it. "Maybe it's not us they're after."

Baekhyun frowns. "What do you mean?"

"What if they're just a diversion?" Chanyeol asks. "To thwart us from their real goal?"

"We're back!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn around and see Sehun and Kai coming in. Just like them, they also look tired. Behind them are Chen and D.O who also just came back from their patrol.

"Welcome back." Baekhyun greets them.

"Argh! I'm so tired!" Kai stretches his neck and shoulder before sprawling on the couch.

Sehun, on the other hand chooses to head for the vending machine to grab himself a coffee while D.O immediately reaches for his laptop. Not wasting any of his precious time, D.O quickly makes a report of their team's recent exploits. He starts typing furiously, eager to finish his work early so he can rest.

"What is it this time?" Chanyeol asks Chen who is massaging his aching temple.

"A bank rubbery." Chen asnwers. "This is actually the second one this week! You?"

"Arson." Chanyeol replies. "Baekhyun and i managed to catch the arsonists before they could've lighted the damn thing."

"What about you, Sehun-ah?" Baekhyun turns to look at their maknae.

"Suicide bombing." Sehun takes a sip of his strong coffee. "Kai almost died. He was lucky he chose the right wire."

"Where's Xiumen and Lay?" Chen asks, turning to D.O.

D.O is considered to be the Blue clansmen's brain. He's their tactician and he knows everything there is to know regarding computer stuff.

"They're still out, fixing some problems." D.O answers him without giving him a single look. "Apparently, a gang war broke out somewhere nearby."

"Ah! That's right." Chen suddenly perks up. "Chanyeol-ah, i saw your cousin the other day. Rosé was it?"

"What? Where?" Chanyeol asks.

"She was in the Green clansmen's party." Chen says. "She came with her friends."

"What the ?" Chanyeol curses. "I already warned her not to get involved with a clansman."

"Whoa! Relax." Baekhyun tries to calm his friend down. "It's just a party. She can still go to parties, right? And the Greens practically invite everyone so it's not like they know her particularly."

"You're just being overprotective." Chen also agrees with Baekhyun. "We know you care for Rosé but it doesn't mean you should restrict her with what she wants to do."

"I just want her to be safe." Chanyeol glares at them. "Especially that these weird incidents have been popping up everywhere recently."

"That, i can't argue with." Chen points at Chanyeol. "I also think it is much safer for your cousin and her friends to stay indoors for now until we manage to bring the situation under control."

"Yeah." Baekhyun nods. "Speaking of these incidents, Chanyeol and i were just talking about it. Chanyeol mentioned something about a diversion."

"That's right." Chanyeol suddenly remembers. "I think these crimes were being done deliberately to thwart us from their real goal."

"It's the King's Tower!" D.O exclaims, standing up. "They're planning to raid the King's Tower!"

"What?" They all turn to D.O, their eyes widening.

"I've been reading your reports and i noticed something peculiar about them." D.O shows them his laptop screen. "All these incidents took place near the areas where the King's Tower is located. These attacks couldn't have been just coincidences."

Just as we are about to discuss its possibility, the alarm signalling of another emergency goes off. We all turn our heads towards the red light beaming just above the door.

"Not again." Baekhyun groans.

•••••

[Jisoo]

The girls and i are shopping in one of the largest malls here in Hue City. And it just so happens that this mall is also near the King's Tower where my brother is currently staying and working as a Gold clansman.

After what happened between Lisa and Bambam that night during the Green clansmen's party, we decided to go to the mall to cheer her up. We are now inside the department store, checking the jewelries being displayed inside the glass box.

"This is nice." Lisa leans forward, pointing to a certain necklace.

"Where?" I jump behind her, snaking my arms around her waist. "You're right. It's pretty."

"But it's too damn expensive." Lisa pouts. "I won't buy it."

Lisa moves on to the next display while i stay rooted on my place, noticing a certain necklace beside the one Lisa was checking out earlier. I frown. It's a dreamcatcher necklace and i'm pretty sure i alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter