Chapter 6

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Coming!” Hyoyeon called while wiping her hands on her apron and running towards the door.

“I’m home,” Jessica whispered and slowly walked in.

“You okay?” Hyoyeon asked and Jessica fell on the couch.

“I…” Jessica said.

“I’ll get some water,” Hyoyeon told her went to the kitchen. Hyoyeon came back and saw tears streaming down Jessica’s face.

“Jessica,” Hyoyeon ran to her. “Why are you crying?” she asked.

“Wahhhhhhhh,” Jessica hugged Hyoyeon and cried harder.

“Did something happen at work?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes,” Jessica nodded.

“Tell me,” Hyoyeon her hair.

“Am I annoying? Rude? Selfish? Am I…” Jessica cried harder.

“Jessica…” Hyoyeon said. “You’re not…It’s just you don’t know and sometimes, you need to fix yourself,”

“I do,” Jessica nodded. “I-I can’t be a spoiled brat…I-I have to be a better person,” Jessica whispered and ran towards her room.

“Get ready for dinner!!” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

“Sunny!!! I’m home!!!” Eunhyuk shouted. “Soon-Gyu?” he looked around. “Could she be with Donghae?” he asked.

“Two new messages,” the messenger for the home phone said. Eunhyuk loosened his tie and pressed the button.

“Oppa! Donghae oppa, are you home?” Sunny’s voice said. “Oppa if you are there’s food in the fridge. I’m going around, I won’t get lost. And if this is Eunhyuk oppa then I was looking for Donghae oppa, I still am, don’t worry.”

“Sunny….” Eunhyuk smiled slightly.

“Y-Yeoboseyo?” Eunhyuk heard Donghae’s voice. “I-I…*burp*…Don’t worry about me,” Donghae whispered.

“Aish,” Eunhyuk shook his head and sat down on the couch. “If only I have someone to tell my problems too. You’re not the only one, Donghae,”

 

“There it is!” Sunny pointed down the street.

“Then why did we park here?” Sungmin slammed the door.

“Be careful, don’t break the car,” Sunny said and started walking. “And isn’t it more fun to walk in this beautiful weather?” Sunny asked.

“Sure, why not?” Sungmin glared at her and she smiled back. “So can I leave?”

“Don’t you want tteokbokki?” Sunny asked.

“I don’t eat…That kind of food,” Sungmin replied.

“What?!” Sunny gasped. “How can you not?” she asked.

“Will you stop asking things?” Sungmin muttered.

“Night market,” Sunny smiled and walked into a tent.

“Eww.” Sungmin walked in and saw people.

“Seat for two, Ajumma,” Sunny held up two fingers.

“Over there,” the ajumma pointed and Sunny quickly sat down. Sungmin slowly walked over to the table.

“We’re eating…here?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes, where else?” Sunny replied. Sungmin looked around with a disgusted face. He quickly wiped the chair and sat down.

“So disgusting,” Sungmin muttered.

“There’s also hot bars or spicy hot bars,” Sunny said and started ordering.

“I think I will-,” Sungmin started.

“The food, try some,” Sunny handed Sungmin a pair of chopsticks after cleaning them. “So warm,” she smiled while eating the tteobokki.

“Um,” Sungmin looked at her.

“Go on, try it,” Sunny demanded and Sungmin reached for a hot bar. He bit into it and chewed slowly. “So?” Sunny asked.

“It’s alright,” Sungmin replied and ate another one.

“Tteobokki is good too,” Sunny told him and Sungmin ate some.

“I think I like the hot bar,” Sungmin reached for a piece and ate it as his mouth got hot. “Oh my god!” he yelled and smacked his chopsticks down.

“Omo! You ate the spicy hot bar,” Sunny gave him a water bottle and he quickly drank it.

“Gosh! Why did you order the spicy kind?!” Sungmin shouted.

“Sorry,” Sunny pouted and ate more food. “I’ll eat it,” she said and started laughing.

“What?!” Sungmin glared at her. “Why are you laughing?” Sungmin asked.

“You looked funny when you ate the spicy food,” Sunny giggled.

“Whatever,” Sungmin muttered as a drunk guy toppled on him. “What the-,”

“S-Sorry,” he burped and walked off.

“There’s a lot of drunk ajusshis in the city,” Sunny said.

“I’m full,” Sungmin told her.

“Me too, I’ll go pay,” Sunny got up and walked towards the ajumma. “Here you go, Ajumma! My friend and I had a great meal,” Sunny smiled and paid her.

“Let me get your change,” the ajumma reached for her pocket.

“Aniyo! Keep it,” Sunny smiled.

“But I have a lot of costumers tonight, I really should give you the change,” the ajumma said.

“I don’t need it,” Sunny giggled. “Please keep it,” Sunny said and the ajumma nodded.

“Thank you,” the ajumma smiled.

“Have a nice night,” Sunny bowed. “Don’t work yourself out to much, bye,” Sunny bowed and walked out the tent to meet Sungmin who was watching her.

“Why would you let her have the change?” Sungmin asked.

“Because, I don’t need it as much as she does,” Sunny said and started walking off.

“Wait,” Sungmin searched his pocket. “Where did my pen go?” he asked.

“Why would you carry around a pen?” Sunny told him.

“Well because I’m a big business person,” Sungmin said. “Great…Now I have to order a new one,”

“Um…I’ll be back,” Sunny ran off.

“Aish,” Sungmin shook his head and saw Sunny running back.

“Here you go,” Sunny gave him a long box.

“What?” Sungmin asked.

“Open it,” Sunny pointed. Sungmin opened it and glared at her.

“A pink pen?” Sungmin replied.

“Well…It’s better than nothing,” Sunny shrugged.

“You had to buy pink?” Sungmin asked.

“It was the only one left,” Sunny said.

“Aish, fine,” Sungmin replied.

“Would you like to go on a walk?” Sunny asked as Sungmin looked at her.

“What other choice do I have?” Sungmin muttered.

 

“Jessica! Dinner!” Hyoyeon called.

“I’m going out for a bit,” Jessica ran downstairs with her exercising clothes and her hair up in a ponytail.

“Are you going to exercise?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes,” Jessica nodded and Hyoyeon burst out laughing. “What?!”

“Exercising with makeup on? Also, you exercising? At night?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“What?!” Jessica pouted.

“You don’t exercise, Jessica! You’re lazy! You get tired easily! You’re…You!” Hyoyeon pointed.

“You’re….You’re mean!!” Jessica said and left the house.

“What do I do with this food now?” Hyoyeon asked. “I know!” she smiled and ran back to the kitchen.

 

“Running is hard,” Jessica panted while drinking her water. Jessica slowly walked towards an empty park. “Air,” she smiled.

“I…” she heard someone said.

“W-Who’s there?!” Jessica screamed.

“Shut up~,” the person groaned.

“Y-You shut up! I-I have a phone!” Jessica reached for her pocket. “Oh wait…” she muttered. “I don’t,”

“Phone this, phone that! Stop talking about phones,” the person said.

“W-Well you stop talking to me,” Jessica said and someone came walking out and fell in the grass.

“Omo!” Jessica ran towards him. “Are you okay?” Jessica asked.

“Aren’t you scared of me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter