Chapter 27

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don't worry about the company that stole everything away from us! Just know we'll stay on the top from now on!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"It's them, isn't it?" Donghae asked. "That's why you don't want to tell me because it's them isn't it?" He said with a shaky voice.

"Who?" Sunny and Kai asked curiously.

"I don't know who you're talking about," Eunhyuk replied, avoiding eye contact with Donghae.

"It was the Jung family, wasn't it? They're the reason why Eomma and Appa died, right?" Donghae cried. "Jessica's family killed ours', didn't they?" He asked as Eunhyuk went silent. “Hyung!!!”

“I...” Eunhyuk bit his lip.

“Oppa, is this true?” Sunny whispered.

“What’s going on?” Kai asked.

“Hyung!! Answer me!!” Donghae screamed while shaking Eunhyuk.

“They did, okay?!” Eunhyuk shouted as Donghae sat down on the couch. “You want to know what happened, don’t you?! I’ll tell you what happened!” He yelled, looking at the three then focusing back on Donghae. “That night, the Jungs were going to become partners with the biggest foreign country! They were stealing all of Eomma and Appa’s partners! That’s the reason why they left so late that night, they were trying to stop it! They wanted to save the company, thinking about our future and no one else’s! What happened?! A drunk driver driving an eighteen wheeler hit them and their car flew out of the highway! They died instantly!”

“T-They did kill Eomma and Appa! They killed them!” Donghae yelled.

“It’s not their faults!” Eunhyuk shouted. “Why are you always thinking about yourself?! Do you think you were the only one hurt?! Because of your behavior back then, we sent SoonGyu and Jongin away for their own good! It’s been years! All we need to care about now is the company we have now! That’s what Eomma and Appa wants and that’s what we’re going to do!” 

"I hate all this! I hate it all!" Donghae screamed.

"Hate it as much as you want but this is how we live! Do you want to live on the streets?!" Eunhyuk asked.

"It's better than having the stupid company that's getting beaten! It's better than living happily without parents!!" Donghae cried.

"Then get out of this house!" Eunhyuk demanded. "You don't have any respect for what our parents gave us! They left trusting us! Since you don't want that, get out right now!" Eunhyuk pointed to the door. "If you won't then I will!" He shouted and grabbed his jacket as he walked out.

"Hyung!" Kai called and chased after him.

"Oppa," Sunny whispered to Donghae.

"Go away! Just go!" Donghae shouted and left to his room.

 

~Next Morning

"Oppa," Sunny called when Eunhyuk walked through the doors. "Where were you?"

"At the office, did Jongin get home safely?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ne, he's getting ready for school," Sunny nodded.

"I'll take him after I get ready for work," Eunhyuk said and head upstairs.

"What about breakfast?" Sunny asked and Eunhyuk glanced at Donghae's room.

"I'll buy some," Eunhyuk muttered and left to his room.

 

"Hyung left with Jongin already?" Donghae muttered.

"Yes," Sunny nodded slowly. 

"Am I wrong?" Donghae asked.

"I.. I don't know," Sunny whispered.

"I'm going to work, bye." Donghae said an grabbed his things as he left.

 

"Hyung.." Kai called.

"Yah, cheer up. It's nothing, don't worry," Eunhyuk ruffled his hair.

"I guess. Bye." Kai bowed and walked in slowly.

"Yah! Kim Jongin!" Krystal called and ran after him.

"Hm~" Eunhyuk smirked.

"What do you want, Soojung?" Kai looked at her.

"It's Krystal, Mr. Stalker," Krystal replied.

"Since when did you talk to me? I thought you're cold to everyone," Kai said.

"You're the only one that actually can deal with me," Krystal shrugged as the two started walking.

"I don't see anything wrong with you. Some guys accept me but girls seem to approach me but once I start to talk they go away. Am I weird?" Kai asked.

"Yes but don't worry the same thing happens to me," Krystal said.

"Being cold is better than weird," Kai sighed and patted her shoulder.

"Don't touch me," Krystal said coldly.

"Oh.. Sorry," Kai apologized as the two continued to talk and walk into the school.

"I see Jongin has a girl," Eunhyuk laughed to himself evilly.

 "Eunhyuk..." A voice called as he looked over and saw Hyoyeon.

"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk asked coldly.

"I was dropping someone off," Hyoyeon pointed.

"I'll get going now," Eunhyuk bowed slightly and reached for the handle on his car door.

"Wait," Hyoyeon called.

"For what? For you?" Eunhyuk asked. "You're getting engaged, even if I wanted to, I can't."

"That's not what I meant," Hyoyeon sighed.

"I have a company to worry about. It's about to fall and its affecting my family. Bye." Eunhyuk replied as he got in the car and drove off.

 

"One iced americano please," Donghae ordered and went to the seat as he waited while reading over files on the company. He ignored the sounds of the bells on the door as his eyes were covered.

"Guess who~?" The voice asked.

"Don't touch me," Donghae said in a monotone.

"Yah, why are you like that?" Jessica pouted and sat in front of him.

"It was you," Donghae replied as his coffee came. "Got to go."

"Donghae, why are you acting like that?" She asked.

"I don't know," Donghae lied and stood up.

"Is something wrong?" Jessica replied.

"Of course! Everything is always wrong when I'm around!" Donghae shouted and walked out towards his car.

"Donghae!" Jessica called and grabbed his arm. "What did I do wrong?"

"Meeting me! Go away!" Donghae demanded.

"Donghae!" She shouted.

"Do you want to know?" Donghae asked and grabbed the files out of her hands. "The files from the other night! The ones you were studying! It's the reason why my parents died!" Donghae screamed in her face.

"Donghae.." Jessica started.

"Your parents killed mine! Your cousin is killing our company! Stay away and don't even get near my family." Donghae demanded and got in the car as he drove off.

"I don't understand," she whispered and fell to the ground. "What is going on?"

 

"I said no!" Sungmin shouted in front of his company as he stood there and looked at Eunhyuk's company with a smirk.

"It has to be shipped to the resort as soon as possible," Sunny told her secretary while walking out.

"Well it looks like someone is helping out the company," Sungmin said.

"Mind your own business for once," Sunny replied and her secretary left.

"Your brothers' company is my business," Sungmin told her.

"Whatever your plan is, it won't work for long," Sunny warned. "I'm just helping remove the stress from my brother."

"Him without stress?" Sungmin laughed and turned around.

"I guess my brothers were right about you. You are a cold hearted jerk," Sunny said, glaring at him.

"This is all because of you," Sungmin replied and walked away.

 

 "Jung Soojung. Soojung.... Sooju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter