Chapter 1

FBI Agent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oh God Jessica's ing"Screamed Yuri throughout the office,moans and groans of distress are heard all around. "How does she have the energy to do this in the morning? "I ask her curiously, "yeah Taeyeons right isn't she always sleeping? "Hyoyeon backs me up 

"at least you're getting a show Yuri, Sunnys watching the notebook, crying...., again..... ,I wouldn't complain if I were you. "Sooyoung states. 

"same Sooyoung, you're lucky Yul,Seohyun's doing the usual of reading her bible ,its been 3 god damn hours she woke up at 6!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO WAKE UP SO EARLY JUST TO CHECK ON HER?! Yoona exclaims in a cracked voice. 

"yeah I guess I do have it better than most of y'all, what's Tiffany doing Taeng? Everyone looks at me, waiting for a response. I turn to the computer only to see her coming out of the restroom wrapped in a towel, wet. Gulping at the sight I quickly respond "ughhh um she's using her phone"not wanting to make eye contact with anyone I keep my eyes on the computer screen with zipped lips. 

"ohhh she has a nice "is what's whispered over my shoulder,jumping from the uncalled for scare. "NO DONT LOOK YOU ING "i quickly cover the screen with my hands

"ohh taeng has a crush"Sooyoung says making me go beet red. "look she's blushing "She points at my face "shut the hell up you ing bamboo stick" I tell her "yeah Sooyoung, you act like you don't low key like Sunny" Yuri chimes in. 

"Ay Ay Ay  shut up Yuri dammit ,pay attention to Jessica before she s herself to death. AND YOU'RE NOT THAT INNOCENT EITHER, LOOKING AT HER ALL THE ING TIME"Sooyoung quickly defends herself. 

"oh God everyone just get back to work "I suggest wanting to have the office quiet. "ok"Sooyoung says rolling her eyes, and stuffing chocolate down . "sooyoung why are you eating chocolate it's the ing morning?! "I ask her as she continues to chew on her candy. "look midget my stomach doesn't know what time it is, and I can eat what I want to eat. "She tells me ,seeing her turn back to her computer I add"I hope you choke ,you big . 

not even a minute in we all hear the dropping of small objects and the hysterical coughing of none other than sooyoung. We all turn around getting up out of our seats making our way to her. She slides out of her computer chair laying her self on the floor as she grabs at "oh God guys what do we do?!! "Hyoyeon ask in a panicky voice 

"get her in a sitting position "Yoona says "this is what my mom would do every time I choked "I pull sooyoung in front of me seeing yoona make her way behind her, thinking shes gonna do the classic wrapping around the stomach and squeezing move I see her retract her arm back getting ready to swing cracking a smile in the midst"NO YOONA THATS N---"SMACK. 

As if we were in slow motion I witness the candy escape sooyoungs mouth, but with my mouth wide open ,in horror i welcome the chocolate into my mouth only to feel it hit the back of my throat making me regurgitate spitting the chocolate on to the floor 

"omg I almost died "sooyoung says still grabbing at taking deep breaths in and out. 

I stay on my knees grabbing at my throat trying to decipher what just happened. "taeyeon did that go into your mouth? "Yuri ask in a laugh "no.... Yes" I admit. 

"That's what you get, you little . "Sooyoung says getting up off the floor. "and give me my damn chocolates back"She says snatching the treats out of Yuri's hands. 

A laugh is heard through the tense room turning the the culprit we see hyoyeon with some bigass head phones on, staring at her for about a minute she finally feels our eyes on her as she turns to scan the room. "Min's on her 9th vine compilation this is funny y'all wanna watch?" She ask. " yeah tell her to turn that up "I say as we all crowd around hyoyeon. 

hy:unnies said to turn that up 

In receiving the message Min gives a thumbs up as she turns the volume up 

"A potato flew around my room before you came aggejfbfkfbj"

"Hi I'm lesbian. I thought you were American. "

we were all recreating them, having noticed that there wasn't a single one that was unknown to us. 

We continues to watch about 5 more videos,before our laughs become breathless exhales. 

"ok that's it for today guys I gotta go " min says before giving us a wave goodbye 

hy:thanks bro we all enjoyed ourselves, see you when you use your phone.

she gives us a last wave before closing her computer. "gosh what time is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter