Two.

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months has gone by without communication with her Jiyong oppa: no staying up very late for phone calls (this works both ways, they compromise), no text messages of "Have you eaten yet?", no weekly FaceTime, no Kakao updates of  going into clubs - total silence from both parties. Of course, CL has been missing her oppa but it was her fault for driving him away. She was harsh on him with her words, and she was a little rude. So, she understands if Jiyong stays away from her for as long as he wants. 

This is all she could think about in the whole duration of her flight to Seoul. As soon as she stepped out of the Arrival section of Incheon International Airport, she has wondered if it were not too late to book a flight back to LA immediately.

"Hello. Where are you?" she called her driver. She flew alone, so there was no one she could talk to at the airport lounge and thankfully she had an early flight so there were very few people around. Not that she minded any attention but it was for the best if she were left alone right now.

"I'll be there in a few minutes. Can you please meet me outside your gate, Miss Lee?"

"Okay." she said,  dragging her luggage behind her.

It didn't take a few minutes before her car arrived. There was only one problem though, it was not her usual service, the one she assigned for her professional activities. This flight to LA was purely business. She frowned in confusion.

"Hey, why is this -" she knocked on the driver window, but withdrew her hand when it opened, revealing her Jiyong oppa. 

"Get in." he said, quietly.

Not knowing how to react, she followed suit, putting her suitcase at the back of her car, and settling in the passenger seat.

It was quiet for a while except for the notification tones on both their phones, she picked hers and put it in silent.

"How was your flight?" 

"Fine, oppa... lonely." She looked at him, he was wearing plain clothes, just a white shirt and faded jeans, but CL thought he looked perfect. And there was nothing in that moment she'd rather do but to reach out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter