Broken Confessions

(13) Broken Confessions

1. 

"For I am sad whenever you're sad. I'm broken whenever you're broken. You're the one who could brighten or darken my life. The only one."

2. 

"I love you......I love you! I think I'll die if you'll ever leave me!"

3. 

"How? How is it possible to leave you? Because you're me and I'm you. I'll never leave you"

4. 

"Whatever I am, however it will be, I thank God for letting us meet. I'm grateful for that. So much that I'm sure I'm alive for this."

5.

"Anything! I'll do anything! As long as you'll always be here in the end......"

6.

"Hold me tighter. Give me that warmness I'm craving. It was cold and lonely without you."

7. 

"I curse time and distance, for separating us. Now I curse the sun. It'll rise and finish this night."

8. 

"Let me be with you. God please, I have to be with you! I won't survive any other way!"

9. 

"I call out your name. Every day. In my heart. It heals me."

10. 

"I dream. Oh, yes. I do. Of fame and wealth and heaven. But the sweetest is always about you."

11. 

"Don't you ever let me go. As long as you hold on to me, we'll always be one".

12.

"I love you.....Promise me this is forever"

13. 

"Forever. I promise. And.....I love you too.........".

Author's Note : 

I miss Yongseo. I miss their sweet love and heartwarming relationships. I miss spazzing on Saturdays.  I miss the couple rings. But I still believe that they could be. One. A couple. A love fulfilled. I think I'll always will.