chapter 27

Imperfect Puppet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''You can't be kidding me.''Mrs.Kim covered out of surprise.

''Are you actually awake?''Mrs.Kim asked.

''Seems like it.''Taehyun replied his mum nonchalantly.

''I get to go.''Taehyun walked away before a hand hold onto him.

''Wait a minute.How long has you been awake?''Mrs.Kim asked.

''Does that matters to you?''Taehyun replied.

''I am awake long enough to figure what's going on right now.''He added.

Mrs.Kim frowned.

''Does that means you are the one who plan all this?''Mrs.Kim had to ask.

''I don't know,mum.What do you think?''Taehyun said.

''I should have known.I have been wondering who was the one that make Sunggyu has the courage to do all this.It turns out to be you.''Mrs.Kim scoffed.

 

[FLASHBACK]

After Woohyun had told Sunggyu about Taehyun,he had secretly go to visit him everyday.Hana was there with Taehyun so Sunggyu does not know why he does that,he just have the urge.He knows his action can't really help Woohyun but still he want to do it.

The God must finally felt the need to wake up Taehyun from his coma.

On his 8th day visiting Taehyun,Taehyun started to move his finger.He waited inside Taehyun's ward all day because the doctor said there is a slight hope Taehyun is waking up.Hana told him to go home but he had refused.After feeling tired,he succumbed to sleep beside him.Sunggyu was startled awake by Taehyun's voice asking who is he.

On the day,Taehyun was awake,Hana was eager to tell Woohyun about the good news.But before Hana could do so,Sunggyu had prevented her.He said this might be a good opportunity to help Woohyun.

Sunggyu remarked confused Taehyun.

''What do you mean to help Woohyun?Is he in trouble?''Taehyun asked.

''Sunggyu,I don't think this is a good time to tell him.He is just awake.''Hana said,scared that the news about his brother might s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter