Chapter 3

It's all wrong!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin stares at his laptop. It's been hours since he powers on the device but he haven't tyoed anything yet. He is a novel writer and his publisher keeps on nagging him for the remaining chapters of his on going story. His mind is in a complete mess right now and writing stories  at this moment isn't a good idea.

Kyuhyun's phone call and Yunho's behaviour keeps on bothering him. It's not unusual that his Yunho skips breakfast, but the way he moves away when he answer the phone call is like a warning that he is hiding something, and he admits he is now starting to worry. 

What if Kyu was right? What if the new employee is really trying to bring back the old times? So many questions running in his mind right now, questions that only Yunho can answer.

Changmins thingking got interrupted by his phone ringing, Yunho's name flashes on the screen.

"Hello, hyung?"

"Hi, Changminnie." His partners voice sounds like he just run in a marathon, his heavy breathing can be heard clearly from the other end. "I'm sorry but I can't make it for dinner tonight, my colleagues all of a sudden planned a small party and I can't say no. And also I think I'll come home very late tonight. But you dont have to wait for me, go to sleep early, Min-ah, I dont want you to lost sleep because of waiting." Yunho says with out pausing and once again Changmin's mind is now full of questions, he wanted to ask Yunho but he lost his voice.

"Hello Changminnie? Ar

Please log in to read the full chapter