Leader

Return

Ever since the angel told him that he'll meet N soon enough, Hyuk has been keeping an eye on every kid that he meets because well, he expects N to be a slightly grown kid considering that it has been years since he last saw him as that kid who came to their fan signs. 

But days after days passed and still, there's no sign of him. 

Hyuk doesn't give up hope because he knows, angels never lie. And if the angel said that he'll meet N soon, then he will. 

He just have to be patient, just like how he was all these years. 

 

 

It is a Sunday when Hyuk, Ravi and Hongbin finally get a chance to meet up with Leo and Ken but not at their dorm, merely at a local cafe since those two only have a few hours to spare. 

Those two are just like how Hyuk last remembered them; Ken ever so playful and mischievous and Leo, still as soft and caring as ever. Nothing much really changed on them, they just got slightly bulkier with the muscles they've put on but hey, they're still recognisable. 

At least that's what Hyuk thought as he skims through the pictures they've taken together while listening in to Ken telling them the story of how he's made a new friend. 

Hyuk is zoning out of his hyung's conversations in favour of staring at the group picture that he's about to upload for their fans and he just can't help but think of how wrong the picture look. It doesn't look complete for him. N should be there, standing in the middle, beside Hongbin but instead of N, Leo is there instead. And eventhough he's seen perhaps hundreds of pictures of them in that position, he still find it odd. 

"Oh! N-hyung, you're here too! Do you want to join us?! "

Ken suddenly raises his voice to greet one of the customers who just walked in and hearing that somewhat familiar name, Hyuk snap his head upwards and his gaze landed on a tall, tanned figure standing near the entrance, smiling at them and waving his hand. 

"I'll pass, Jaehwan. I've got a meeting to attend. You two don't forget to return to the base by 6, okay? "

Hyuk found himself staring at the person Ken just called N. Why? Because that person looks exactly like N who was his leader and his eldest hyung except his eyes. Instead of dark brown eyes like his N used to have, this N have an almost silvery blue eyes, just like the eyes of the angel who came to visit him just a few days ago. 

He wonders if this N is his N. But it couldn't be, right? His N is supposed to still be a child. 

Or could it really be him? 

"Who's that? "Ravi asks as that N walk away and Ken grins. 

"That's N. Our troop leader. He's nice but he's extra nice to Taekwoon-hyung and me. "He tells them and Leo nods in agreement. 

Hongbin frowns. "What kind of name is N? Is he a foreigner? His eyes doesn't look like he originated from here. "He comments, turning to look at N who's now standing by the cafe's counter while waiting for his order. 

"No one knows what his real name is neither do we know where he came from. "Leo says . "He came to replace our old leader about a month ago and everyone likes him. It's like he's a magnet or something, always attracting people towards him. "

Hyuk couldn't hide his curiosity anymore so ignoring the weird look his hyungs give him, he stands up and walks over to N. 

in a deep breath, Hyuk dares himself to greet him. 

"Excuse me. "He starts and N turn around to face him. When he does, he smiles a smile that leaves his eyes twinkling and making Hyuk feel warm and content all of a sudden. 

"Hi, Hyukie. "