Final.

Marriage is a Warzone

Dressed in only his boxers, Jongdae dried his hair with his towel as he walked out of the bathroom. It had been a long day at work and all he wanted to do was crash his bed. He poured a glass of milk from the fridge. That was when the door bell chimed.

Jongdae groaned internally. A part of him regretted giving his address to his assistant. His assistant dropped by at the most random time, usually asking the most random project related questions. Of course the drive to learn in him was astounding, but Jongdae wished the man could hold on to his excitement until the next day, when they would be back in office.

Careless. Jongdae swung his main door open, asking in a disgruntled manner; “What?”

But the man in front of the door was not the short (and pretty) older man, Xiumin. Pressed suits and combed back blonde hair, it was Oh Sehun. His hands were pressed into his side pockets.

“Is this how you greet your own husband?” Oh Sehun mocked.

Breath hitching, Jongdae tried slamming his door close. But the tall boy was faster. He blocked the door with his feet. Jongdae didn't miss the wince on Oh Sehun's face as the pain travelled up his nervous system, but he succeeded in blocking the door.

Shamelessly, Oh Sehun invited himself into the small one room apartment. He looked out of place in the normal, somewhat plain, household. He closed the door behind him, turning the lock as he stepped inside.

“Get out,” Jongdae instructed as he pushed Oh Sehun with his whole weight. He didn't bother asking how his husband obtained his address. He didn't even ask the purpose Oh Sehun was there. He didn't care. He just wanted the tall boy out of his house.

Jongdae was not weak. It's just Oh Sehun was too strong. His daily gym routine was doing his body good. Unaffected by Jongdae's push, he grabbed Jongdae's wrists, forcing the shorter man to face him.

Surprised, Jongdae accidentally looked into Oh Sehun's eyes. Not wasting any time, Oh Sehun dipped his head and stole a short kiss from Jongdae. Jongdae was stunned. Scoffing, Oh Sehun dived in for another kiss. His kiss was lax. Unhurried. And if it was from someone else, Jongdae would've died for it.

Jongdae drummed his small fists against Sehun's chest. Sehun ignored those fists, favoring twining his fingers in Jongdae's pretty brunette curls.

“Stop!” Jongdae yelled when Oh Sehun gave him a break to take a breath. Jongdae was not sure if Oh Sehun loosening his necktie meant he was adhering to his instruction.

“Jongdae,” Sehun mouthed breathily as his lips inched for Jongdae's again. Jongdae felt filthy when his name danced on Oh Sehun's mouth. Oh Sehun the ing . It didn't matter if it felt good the last time. It didn't matter if he actually nodded in agreement when Oh Sehun asked for entrance; Oh Sehun was the ing who took his ity.

Jongdae's mouth was occupied again and he felt his body was lifted off the floor. Oh Sehun carried him to the bedroom before dumping him onto his own bed. As Jongdae was about to regain his stability, his neck was attacked with slimey kisses and painful tugs eliciting his involuntary soft moans.

“You're so pretty, Jongdae,” Sehun said in low voice against Jongdae's ear lobe. Husky. Almost strained in need.

“Go to hell, Oh,” Jongdae complained. He ignored the heat stirring in his nether regions.

Sehun chuckled, “Oh? No more Sehunnie?”

Jongdae gulped. He had addressed his husband more than intimately for the past few weeks, trying to irritate Oh Sehun and consequently make the younger boy divorce him. It backfired. Oh Sehun '' him, and Jongdae was the one in constant fear now. And they were still married.

“Let go of me before I call the police,” Jongdae threatened. 

“Right. Of course,” Oh Sehun said as he palmed the older man through the thin fabric of the boxers, “you are going to do that while screaming in ual ecstasy beneath me.”

“What? Nobody's having s... with you,” the stutter was unsurprisingly caused by Oh Sehun hand's prideful ministration.

Oh Sehun chuckled.

 

===||=====

 

Jongdae already knew the ending the moment they started. There was no way he could escape his young husband. With the way he actually liked , it was a mystery why he even bothered resisting.

Jongae lied motionless in his bed, matress stained by bodily fluid produced during their ual . The sound of shower stopped. Oh Sehun had used his shower without even asking for permission.

Shirtless, yet clad in his skinny jeans, Oh Sehun walked into the bedroom to look for his shirt discarded earlier. Jongdae glared at him.

“You don't expect me to stay the night, do you?” Oh Sehun queried when the glare didn't soften.

“Die, faggoty bastard!” Jongdae cursed, lifting up his covers.

Jongdae felt his bed dipped. Warm face sneaked into the opening of his covers and Sehun's lips flutteringly planted soft pecks on Jongdae's forehead, “And who's going to satisfy Chen Chen if I'm not here?”

“I'll get Minseok to me, !” Jongdae doubted Sehun would even know who Minseok is, and his vocabulary is getting flowery with anger. He ignored the fact he just admitted that he's gay and liked to bottom.

Surprisingly Sehun didn't have a retort. He didn't look pleased, but he didn't say anything. He got up.

He put on his white dress shirt, slicked his hair backwards and walked out of the room. Half a minute later, Jongdae heard his main door opened and closed with a slam.

The aftermaths of with Oh Sehun was painful, no doubt. But the dull ache was laced with lingering sated ual desire and memorable caresses of being worshipped, protected.

 

 

 

The child marriage . Neither of them had a say when they were married twenty years ago, when they both practically were still in diapers. And possibly didn't even know how to speak yet. Let alone decide for such an important event in their lives. It even worse when the marriage term called out full property handover to the other party if a divorce is asked. If the divorce is mutual, both parties is forced to handover all properties to some lame charity supporting dodo bird or something.

Jongdae was not a gold digger. Oh Sehun's billion dollars worth of estate didn't blind him. He had a stable job as a construction project manager. While the pay was not luxurious, it was enough for him and his cat.

Oh Sehun was trying to persuade Jongdae to file divorce so he'd be able to marry his long time boyfriend Lu Han without losing his estate. Jongdae? He didn't have a partner he intended on marrying post-marriage with Oh Sehun, but the effort to make the other party file divorce went both ways.

 

 

.END