Heechul's promise

Twins In Love

Heechul-

Leeteuk and Hyeo got on their wedding car and waved everyone good-bye. They're going to their honeymoon immediately. Hyeo was 3 months pregnant now and soon they would have little Hyeos and Teukies running around the house making lots of noise and messing everything up. I shuddered at the thought.

Children are scary.

I couldn't imagine myself being able to live a marriage life much less care for a child. It's not that I don't want to have a family of my own soon. But I'm afraid of marriage and commitment.

They're a pain in the ***.

I saw Kara go in the room again. I followed her.

She was supposed to be my girlfriend now.

I had a simple plan. I make Kara love me then dump her really hard.

That'll teach her to mess with me.

But as time went on, I began to see the other side of Kara. The kid in her.

Yeah... definitely a kid.

That was what I was thinking when I followed her inside the room. I saw her sitting on one of the chairs. She was crying.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" I asked her sitting on a chair near her.

"Hyeo-unni looked so beautiful. She's finally married to Leeteuk-oppa. I'm so happy for her." She said in between sobs.

"Okay... then why the tears?" I asked her cocking an eyebrow.

"I remember what I told you..." She started to say.

"You mean the secret that you told me never to tell anybody?" I asked her.

"Yes. Remember I told you that..." She continued but stopped when the Super Junior members went in the room.

"Hyung! We're all going out to drink, want to come with us?" Kangin said walking near us.

Kara wiped her tears stood up and flicked her hair.

She flicks her hair whenever she's embarrassed or annoyed.

"I'm leaving." She said turning to leave.

I wanted to go after her but the guys were there.

If they weren't there Kara and I would have talked some more.

I would have liked to talk with her more and admire how she looked in that gown.

She was really beautiful.

Why did they have to ruin the moment?

"Aish! Come on!" I shouted getting up from my seat and walking ahead of them,

"Hyung! What did we do?" Shindong asked confused as to why I was in a bad mood.

I didn't answer. The truth was, I don't know what's wrong myself.

I don't want to act like this.

Kara shouldn't affect me.

What I have with her isn't really what I truly feel.

This is relationship is nothing but a lie.

Stick to the plan Heechul!

Don't get distracted!

"I promise you Kara... you'll regret messing with me." I mumbled under my breath making sure that the others wouldn't hear.

You'll definitely regret it.