The Wedding

Twins In Love

THE WEDDING

Prologue:

Kana-

I watched as my eldest sister enter the room. The music started and she started to walk down the aisle. I saw Leeteuk-oppa smile when he saw her. I could feel the certain glow that they have upon seeing each other. Kara and I were trying to stop ourselves from crying. I was so happy for them. They had been through a lot. Seeing them have a happy ever after really made me feel so happy. I saw Kyuhyun from the corner of my eye. He looked so handsome in his black suit.

I wish I'll have my happily ever after just like Unni.

I prayed that it would be someone I love.

I hoped that it would be him...

He saw me and he smiled. I smiled back. He then turned away and focused his attention to the ceremony.

Hearing unni and Leeteuk make their vows made me remember what Kyuhyun told me when we met at the park and I told him how I felt about him.

Flashback!

"I... I... I like... I guess... I like you too." I said.

I held my breath. Maybe it was because I was taken aback by what I just said or was it because Kyuhyun was standing so close to me. He placed his hand on my cheek and gave a deep sigh. He then moved his hand away and stepped a few steps backward.

I don't understand.

Why is he moving away?

Isn't this the part where he takes me in his arms and kiss me?

"I'm really glad to hear that." He said in a sad tone.

Tears were starting to fall from his eyes now. He quickly wiped them away.

"I don't understand. I thought we'd be okay now. Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

I was confused.

Why is he crying?

"I can't like you anymore." He said sadly.

"Why?" I asked him again, louder this time.

"Because, I promised my parents. We had a deal. In exchange for me joining Super Junior we agreed on one thing, I can't fall in love until I graduate." He said as his tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Then why did you tell me that you love me?" I asked him.

"Because I really love you. You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that you feel the same way about me. If I continue with this... I'll be forced to leave Super Junior." Kyuhyun said wiping his tears away.

"Then they won't have to know right?" I told him.

"What do you mean? We're going to keep this a secret? We'll be dating in secret?" He asked me cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes. It's either that or we loose each other." I said with a serious tone.

"Alright. This is the best option." He said with a soft smile.

I couldn't help myself. I went to him and hugged him with all my might. He hugged me back and wrapped his arms around me.

I'm so stupid.

I realized what I felt too late.

I didn't want to keep our love a secret, but we had no other choice.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I shook the memory aside just in time for Leeteuk and unni to kiss and end the ceremony. I saw Kyuhyun looking at me as we exited the room. I smiled at him and he did the same. I wanted to go to him and hug him but I can't.

Us doing that would cause a lot of trouble for the both of us.

It'll be okay... as long as I'm with Kyuhyun it's going to be okay.