Ch. 3 The Date

Unfinished Business

Tao woke up to kisses. trailing down from his neck down to his back, he noticed that he's sleeping on his chest. He opens his eyes when a hand went down and his making him wince in discomfort. Feeling quite sore down there along with his waist and lower back he lifted his head and look around to find Sehun smiling down on him.

Damn creepy master.

"Hey baby, rise and shine. I ask Kyungsoo to make some pancakes, I just need to clean you up and then we'll eat."

"Huh, ahh, no Master I can take care of myself." Tao whisper as Sehun shakes his head.

"I said call me by my name right? And I want us to shower together okay? Up...or do you want me to carry you?" Sehun teases the blushing man who shakes his head and tries to stand up when a searing pain hits him. 

"Wait here, take some painkillers..go on. Sorry I got a little too excited last night." Sehun sheepishly said as Tao grabs the pill and water.

Sehun carries the man to the bathroom and laid him down gently on the tub.

"The water's warm and it'll help relieve a little bit of the soreness from last night," Sehun explained as he also went inside the tub behind Tao hugging him from behind.

"You know I can get used to this, I never knew that with a guy can be that great."

Tao shuts himself up as he lets the man bathe him, he wonders how long this man is going to keep him. 

"Hey, why are you too quiet?"

"Nothing master, I just have something on my mind."

"Bored already? Don't worry we'll go somewhere after this okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Ritz Restaurant..one of the most well known restaurant in Seoul. Tao dreamed of coming here when he's young, you know, he dreamt of being a famous fashion model, who has lots of money and properties, nice clothes, branded shoes and bags, and all that glam. And now here he is, dining at this well-known restaurant....as a slave. He chuckles bitterly at how life for him.

Sehun order for the two of them and the man looks at him expectantly.

"So, we have our mini-date now. I want to know all about you Tao, care to tell me more about yourself.?"

This man already knew my profile when he bought me...

"Well,I was born at Qingdao, Shandong China, I undergo wushu training as a kid and my mom and dad passed away when I was 7 and some relative take me with them to migrate here in Korea but unfortunately my aunt died a year later and her husband doesn't want to keep me so I stayed at the orphanage. When I was 16 I am on my own and look for a job that will support myself but I got buried by debts. The loansharks that loan me some money kidnapped me and sold me as a slave, they have their money back and I'm out of their sight."

"I am Oh Sehun, heir to my family's company. I have a girlfriend name Irene, Seokjin probably told you about me..shall we say dilemma. I can't produce a child with a female partner so I would like to try out with a male-carrier and that's where you came in."

Tao lowered his head when he heard that the man has a girlfriend. Of course, he's just a tool anyways.

"I have a proposal, bear me an heir and I will buy your freedom for you."

Tao looks up and stare at that intense eyes looking straight back at him.

"I will provide for all your needs, you'll never be short with money again, I will give you properties anywhere you like, name what you want and I will give it. Just bear me a child." Sehun said with a hint of desperation.

"I'm not heartless Mr. Oh, I don't want to conceive a child and left it all alone and for all, I knew that's what you want."

Sehun purses his lips and looks up at the waiter who laid down their food. He kept quiet for a very long time as they began to eat in silence, awkwardness looming in the air.

"What do you want then?" Sehun suddenly ask.

"I want to be married, have your child and have a very comfortable life with the child."

Sehun chokes on his pasta.

"What..are you freaking serious? I already told you I have a longtime girlfriend, she's at New York right now but once she goes back here we will start the preparation for our engagement."

"Then I will have to say no to your proposal Mr. Oh, I guess it'll be better if you just return me to the slave house. That way you can get some of your money back and pick a new slave that'll say yes to your plan." Tao defiantly said as he continues to eat.

"No, we have to make an agreement on this. I say no to marriage as I am and I will be married to Irene. If you want to you could be my second wife, on the side I mean." Sehun coldly said as he thinks about Tao and how this innocent little boy suddenly became this opportunistic bastard making sure to have the best in this situation.

"Ah, so Master, you think that I will be satisfied being a mistress, a baby maker, the one you went to relieve stress on your unperfect marriage."

"Don't you? You'll have access to the child, you'll have your own home, your own car, your freedom. I'll let you do whatever you want."

"Sehun, let me think about it first okay?"

Sehun heaves a sigh and nodded in agreement, he really long to have a child especially when he found out about his special condition.

They went back to Sehun's house after dinner and go their separate ways. Tao sulks inside his room while Sehun thoughtfully left him alone, knowing that the man needs to recover first before subjecting him to a more pleasurable activity.

Sehun called Irene..he waits for her to pick up.

"Hey..."

Hey love.I found him..the one who will bear a child for us but..he seems difficult to deal with." Sehun proceeded to relay all the conditions that the young man wants and what he proposes back instead, thankfully his girlfriend is a very open-minded person, to begin with.

"Sehun dear, why don't you just make him believe that you will leave me for him,..that's the easiest way."

"What..deceive him?"

"Yes..for a while. Make him fall for you and when the baby is born you will leave him and be with me." Irene shrewdly said as Sehun chuckles nervously, he is rough around the edges but he's not that bad.

"Will you do it Sehun? Will you do it for us,..for our future family.."

"I...I...yes I will."

 

TBC