Ch.11 The Party pt.2

Unfinished Business

Jinyoung looks around in wonder, he has never been to a party before. Taken in as a slave at such a young age takes away all the joy in his life. He heard Sehun chuckles beside him, the taller man probably amused at his reaction. He looks at him with an embarrassed blush on his face.

"Sorry Mr. Oh, you're probably making fun at my reaction..it's just that I had never been to a party before...."

"Hush, I know..I understand Jinyoung ah. Just express yourself more tonight, there's no one to scold you now or lecture you on how to be appropriate."

"Thanks, Mr. Oh.."

"It's nothing, now smile because your owner is walking towards us as fast as he can..." Sehun whispers under his breath. Jinyoung sweats nervously as he felt a dark aura behind him signaling his Master's approach.

"Oh...Jinyoung. It's so nice to have your presence here even though both of you are late.." Jaebum gritted his teeth as he trails an eye all over Jinyoung's appearance which he doesn't appreciate, how could Sehun let his slave wear something so complimentary that all eyes are now train on him? Jaebum felt angry at the subtle gazes and whispers as he grabs Jinyoung's arms and excuses himself.

"I need to talk to him first Sehun, join Minah for a second will you.." Jaebum didn't wait for an answer and dragged the smaller man somewhere uncrowded.

"Yeah...and he didn't even wait for my consent..Hi Minah. Nice of you to be here...."

------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung gasp as he touches his arms where Jaebum's hands had been. Wincing at the slight pain his Master's harsh grip has caused.

"Master,,,"

"Shut up,...how dare you look like that here. How dare you dressed as if you wanted to seduce every ing men here? Answer me!!" Jaebum shouted as he closes the door to an unoccupied room they are now in.

"I..no..this clothes were given to me.." Jinyoung actually stutters as he saw how angry his owner is.

"Given to you by someone else and it looks like you ing like it!!"

"No...I. Sehun gave it.."

"And its Sehun now huh..you're forgetting who your real owner is Park Jinyoung.."

Jaebum advances towards the smaller man who panics and tries to find a way out.

"Wait master,.what has come over you,..why are you acting this way? You hate me right?" 

Jaebum stopped in his track, eyes searching Jinyoung's..looking at his slave's scared eyes.

"Yes..I hate you for making me want you,...for making me forget my husband sometimes." Jaebum heave a deep sigh and tries to collect himself closing his eyes and pushing a hand on his now messy hair.

"Get out while I can still control myself,,,go on. We will talk after this. But let me warn you, any inappropriate actions with Sehun and I will not hesitate to punish you. Don't make me lose face in front of the crowd here." Jaebum seriously said while Jinyoung nods in agreement.

"I will behave myself Mr. Im. I will go now."

Jaebum clutch his hands as soon as his slave walks out of the room. He is starting to lose his cold image all because of him, of Jinyoung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Hoon looks at Tao who is fidgeting by the hard gaze the man is currently giving him.

"What.." Tao mumble as Ji Hoon lifted an eyebrow at him.

"I'm the one to ask you that Huang, what the heck are you doing here at my apartment at this time? I thought you walk your off right?"

"I came here to apologize okay, please don't be an ." Tao mumbles as Ji Hoon laugh sarcastically.

"Oh, now I am such an . I can't believe this..."

Tao cough awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry for acting like a spoiled kid, I know it's wrong to blame it on my hormones and stress. I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance. I will do better this time." 

Ji Hoon looks at the man in front of him and remembers the details that Kris has divulge in him.

"You're lucky Kris is one of my good friends. Come and work tomorrow, don't be late. And Tao? Don't take me seriously when I'm on one of my moods, I am very meticulous in my work and I expect the same from my workers okay?"

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind sir. Thank you. See you tomorrow."

Ji Hoon looks at Tao's retreating back.

Tao went home and calls Chanyeol immediately.

"He accepts me back..." he excitedly said as soon as Chanyeol answers the call.

"He will cause Kris will bug him non stop if he didn't. Anyways..Tao? I'm at the party and I saw Jinyoung a while ago.."

"Oh, how is he? I miss him so much." Tao tearfully said.

"Uhmm..he's here as Sehun's date..."

Silence greeted that statement as Tao in a breath. It surprises him that hearing his ex master's name linked with other slave, as much as he wants to ignore it he felt jealous.

"Oh, is that so,,,"

"Yup because you're not here and your master suddenly has no desire to ask others out he just borrowed Jinyoung from Jaebum. That man has a date. I for once am glad that our friend escape the confines of that house, Jinyoung needs to have fun too every once in a while."

"As long as he's not having fun with that jerk." Tao whispers under his breath but Chanyeol heard it anyways.

"Oh my God Tao..you freaking escaped from the man and now you have the guts to be jealous,,,"

"Blame it on the hormones.." Tao sniffles as  shifted on his seat.

"Watch them like a hawk, Channie..please."

"I can't freaking understand you Tao...but yeah I will babysit your baby daddy if that's what you want."

"Thanks, I appreciate it Channie..." 

Tao ended the call after a while with a troubled mind, he wanted to hate on Sehun for making him feel these emotions all by hearing his name. Frustrated and annoyed he really didn't want to think of his friend as a man stealer but hearing those words from Chanyeol makes him lose his temper.

"Oh Sehun, you better behave yourself or I will return to Korea and kick your ." Tao hisses under his breath as he curses the man he love inside his head. A few more months to go and he probably wont feel this way again,..yes yes..blame it all on his hormones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look like you've seen a ghost, what the heck happened to you."

"Nothing Mr. Oh..."

"Drop the name Jinyoung, come on and tell me,,I have nothing else to do so please entertain me." Sehun darkly chuckles as they look around the bar where Jinyoung caught his master having a heated kiss with his date. Tearing his gaze from the view he turns to Sehun.

"My master is angry at me, he confronted me a while ago and he seems out of his mind..."

"Out of his mind? How can you say so?" Sehun curiously said.

"He seems..I don't know kinda jealous..that I am here with someone else. Or he's just plain possessive.. I guess it's hard for a master to see his slave entertain someone else.." Jinyoung bites his lips as Sehun smirks at him.

"He is jealous, there's no doubt about that, he's just in denial of his feelings for you. So what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean Mr. Oh?'

"Do you want to make him jealous or do you want to escape his wrath and be a good slave?"

"I...uhmm...actually I don't know what to do.."

"I'll help you. Come on and let's get out of here..we just have to notify Jaebum and he'll be all over you.."

"What...wait what do you mean..Mr. Oh wait.." Jinyoung whines as Sehun puts his arms around his waist and half drag half carry him towards where Jaebum and his girl were exchanging spit.

"Hey Jaebum..I will get out of here with your slave now..don't wait up for him I will return him to your home tomorrow morning...oh make it evening..." Sehun smirks at the glaring man.

"No, you will not go home with him, Jinyoung come..I will not tolerate anymore of your shenanigans with my slave Oh,,,find your own slave! Come here..." Jaebum grabs Jinyoung's arm and takes him away from the scene.

Sehun chuckles and looks at the shocked Minah.

'Sorry Minah..it seems like you will go home alone now..."

 

TBC ^^