4 - Nothing is ever really lost as long as you remember it

Sotus Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ming began massaging his boyfriend’s shoulders. Kit was more stressed out than he had ever been. He put a hand on one of Ming’s as a grateful gesture. What would he have done if he didn’t have him? What would he have done if he wasn’t here for him through this? He knew there was no way he wouldn’t have lost his mind if Ming hadn’t been there to soothe it. There was news that the other guy from the accident, Kongpob had awoken. His friends had all headed in to see him. Kit felt a bit envious of them, and then that turned into guilt. Off course he was happy for them, but he wished his best friend would wake up soon as well.

Wayo’s family had arrived so the rest of them were back in the waiting room, waiting, waiting, endless waiting. At least he was okay, Ming thought, all they needed now was for P’Pha to be okay as well. He was still in surgery. The longer it took, the worse their thoughts became. Beam and Forth had gone to get everyone coffee, when their new acquaintance Tew had come back and sat a few seats away. He had a blank look on his face, not the kind of look you had when your friend had just missed a near death experience and you were happy he was alive. Tew looked conflicted and was soon joined by a boy Ming didn’t recognize.

“Nothing at all?”, the boy asked. Tew shook his head, “He doesn’t even remember P’Arthit, let alone the rest of us. He doesn’t remember anything. What if his memory doesn’t come back Wad?”. Wad’s face grew worried. Ming couldn’t hold off intruding this conversation anymore. “Kongpob has amnesia?”, he asked. Tew realized that he had overheard their conversation, but he didn’t look upset. “The doctors are in there with him now… his boyfriend’s friends had to drag him out of the room. He had become hysterical”, Tew explained to both Ming and Wad. “P’Arthit?”, Wad said, bewildered, “It doesn’t seem like him at all”.

Kit’s heart froze at the boy’s words. Kongpob had woken up with no memory. What if that happened to Phana? What if Phana couldn’t remember him or Beam or… Wayo. He had been in love with Wayo for the longest time, but it took too long for him to admit how he felt and so his time with his boyfriend had been short but precious. Kit’s heart ached and he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter