One last time

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

I can't believe what just happend. Hours ago we are making love, laughing with the silly usernames my hyungs would come up with, eating the food she cooked for us. Excited to let the world know about us. But right now, I'm not even sure if there's still us. All I have now is the ring on my hand. I'll give anything and everything just to see her wear this again. I want her back.

No, I need her.

I have to talk to Ji Yeon. I really don't know what to say now that I'm facing her. 

"I'm sorry Taemin. I-I didn't know she's here. I shouldn't have said that in front of her." Ji Yeon said as I sat in front of her. 

"And what? Lie to her again? She doesn't deserve all this Taemin! I can't believe this! I'm sorry but I'm not listening to any of these bulls anymore." disappointment clearly audible from Kibum's voice. He stands up and enter his room. I deserve this. I deserve all the hate in the world. 

"Please try to understand him, you know how much he cared for Mina." I'm just thankful for Minho hyung for saying that and also to Jonghyun hyung who stayed with me though I know, they are far from being okay with all of these.

"I don't want to ruin anything between you and your girlfriend but our child needs a father Taemin." she said looking at me.

"How can I be sure it's mine?" I know it's harsh but I really want to make sure.

"I don't sleep around! There's a lot of ways to prove that this is your child, I'll let you do all the test you want once I give birth." she's on the verge of tears again. I suddenly felt guilty, if what she's saying is true, then it's my child she's carrying. 

"I'm sorry, I was just..shocked" and broken I wanted to add but I decided not to. There's no need to state the obvious.

"I know, I am too. I'm confused, I really don't know what to do. My mom kicked me out of the house when she learned my condition and I have nowhere to go. I can't go back to modeling at this state." she's crying again.

"Hush, stop crying now, it won't be good for the baby." Jonghyun hyung reminded her.

"What do you want from me? I can support you financially, but if it's relationship you want, I'm sorry I can never give you that." Words aren't coming right from my mouth. It always came out harsh. I'm thankful my hyungs are still around to fix it for me. I'm so tired to think. 

"You can stay here for the mean time until we find a place for you." Minho hyung suggested.

"Are you sure?" now Ji Yeon becomes hesitant.

"If you don't have anywhere to go, then you better stay here. So Taemin can look after you." I know it is the right thing to do but I wanted to protest when Jonghyun hyung said it. Is she going to sleep in my room? No, I can't let that happen. Mina's scent is all around my room and I want it to stay that way.

"You can sleep in my room since it's the cleanest, next to Kibum's. I'll just go share with Minho."Jonghyun hyung must have read my thoughts.

"Is that all your things?" Minho pointed at the gym bag she has with her. 

"This is all I can get from the house before mom kicked me out." she said wiping her tears.

"You should rest for now. I'll show you the room" Jonghyun helped her with her things. I just sat there,wasn't even able to say anything.

"What happened Taemin? This so not like you. How could you do this to Mina?" now I can hear disappointment from Minho hyung's voice when we are left alone in the living room.

"I swear I didn't intend this to happen hyung." I honestly told him

"Then how?" he repeated his question and I saw Jonghyun hyung walking towards us, Ji Yeon must have settled in his room.

"I got drunk. Remember that party on the last day of the MV shoot we had with her? I got so drunk and woke up beside her in a hotel room. It's a one time thing." I tried make sense of what I just said, but it all comes down to one thing, I got her pregnant and Mina is so mad at me right now.

"What are you going to do now? Ji Yeon is right, the child needs a father Taemin." Minho hyung asked and I know what he mean. The child needs me, and the situation will surely hurt Mina.

"I can support the child. But you know I can't let Mina go." I said not looking at them. I know it is wrong. I'm being selfish.

"Do you think this will be okay with Mina? You having a child with another woman? Do you really think she'll go back to you?" Jonghyun hyung asked the most important question.

"I don't know." is all I can answer.

 

                     ****************************

Mina went out of Jinki's car and walked towards Ji Soo and Dong Woo's house. She called Ji Soo earlier to tell her she's coming over. And as her best friend she already know something is wrong and asked her about it. She promised Ji Soo to tell everything once she reach their house.

"Thank you Oppa for the ride." she tried to give him a small smile.

"I'll talk to Taemin don't worry." he assured her 

"No need to do that. I will do it myself when I'm ready." she told him knowing that the time will come for her to face Taemin.

"You're a brave woman. I hate seeing you hurt like this. You've done so much f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter